Do you think the elite will sign with wwe in 2019?

miguelnuva

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Nothing would surprise me, they're clever enough to do something like that to throw people off the scent. However I don't think they would go to WWE UNLESS they had some degree of creative control - and they would have to be coming in as a huge deal, I mean nWo "threaten the entire company" huge.

They can name their price financially too. Depends on how much WWE really wants them. Personally I'd be looking at this as an opportunity to deliver this reshaping and reset they promised.

Personally I don't think the Bucks would do well in the restrictive environment, and I'm fairly sure Kenny adores Japan.

Yeah, Revival going over to AEW would make a lot of since. They've lowkey been trying to hype up a match between themselves and Young Bucks on Twitter for a while now. :lol:

It's a crime that Joe hasn't at least one the IC/US title yet - and it's been like a whole two years(?) since he debuted.

Man, I'd love to see some big names jump ship. I think The Elite really to understand what it is fans want to see in wrestling, probably something of a halfway point between WWE and New Japan, and in time could build a very legitimate wrestling show. But if they can get some serious, main stream name value from the get-go, that'd be HUGE.

I figure they'll get Jericho to appear for em a few times, but of the main roster...yeah, Samoa Joe is a viable option. Finn Balor, Dolph Ziggler, Zack Ryder, Revival, Tyler Breeze, Good Brothers, Luke Harper, Hideo Itami, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn are all names that I think would at least humor contracts, as long as the pay is solid. Hell, maybe Nakamura?

If they go it won't really matter. In a month or two they would be just some more guys working in WWE. Most of the current crop of people in the company could be top stars else were but when you have so many potential stars everyone can't be at the top. Cody and Omega are people fans of their want to see in the main events so who do sacrifice to push them to the top.

I believe the elite understand this and will continue to avoid WWE.

Archived