Do you think the elite will sign with wwe in 2019?

miguelnuva

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rumors of there being low morale at New Japan because of new management are true, then yeah, possibly. I will say, there has been a different tone from them pre-All In and post-All In.

I'll believe it when I see it. They make so much all over the place that it would probably need to be guaranteed that their run with WWE would be worth walking away from that.

To say the Elite has accomplished everything they can in NJPW is an understatement. You have to imagine that they at least have an appreciation for the accolades they could obtain if they joined WWE.

In a career like professional wrestling, you are going to eventually be forced to retire...and I imagine that having all your trophies and belts in a nice little display case in your house would be a pretty damn good feeling. So, for me...the question has never been "will Kenny and the Bucks sign with WWE?"...but, simply, "when". Because, WWE might not be the "standard bearer" in a quality sense...but they are definitely the most recognizable brand in the entire wrestling industry. Most people aspire to obtain those titles...even if it's for no reason other than to just say they did it.

It's not just titles that attracts people to WWE, I mean most kids grew up dreaming of Wrestlemania and the shot at carving their names into history there.

Then on top of that there's the fact WWE's global reach is far wider than even NJPW, and that brings huge mainstream offers like TV and movies etc.

Six months ago I woulda said hell nah but now it seems more and more likely. NJPW feels kinda funky I dont know what it is. I think the biggest factor is the Jr. Bucks. I can see the Young Bucks wanting to go to NXT for a lil while just to be able to have more time with their families. I will say itll be worth keeping this bullshit Shield going a lil longer if it means seeing that match on a big stage.

NWA 70:

https://twitter.com/nwa/status/1054192294914674689?s=19

Well, Nick Aldis won the title back already from Cody lol.

What a way to make people less interested in your company.

Actually, it was a good move.

I didn't give a shit about Aldis prior to that match. But, the match itself made him more believable as a top guy. Also, it was pretty obvious that Cody wasn't sticking around from the very jump...so, it was good way to start planning beyond Cody. NWA definitely needs more top names if they're planning on growing any time soon...but, putting the belt back on Aldis was a smart decision. It was the only decision, honestly. Especially in a two out of three falls match, where he essentially stole it back.

Archived