WWE 2K Wrestler Texture Archive - "NEW" UFC Undisputed 2010 Textures

black_machismo

Do you have any arena stage textures, like the big silver curtain with the big blue WCW logo (Clash of the Champions 17) or the Nitro hanging banners beside the entranceway?

I uploaded the WCW Arena Entrance textures from 2K18 in the first page. Will check 2K19 if there are changes but I think they are just the same.

Regarding the Clash of Champions what do you mean by the Big Blue curtain. Do you have a screenshot for that part. I can't check in game as I have not played the game recently since I am busy from work.

Also, I need to explore the arena files more since all the arena parts are separated by section.

Black's textures requests are awesome and have came in sooooo handy. I am awaiting the DLC stuff

Thanks man. We started this request thing and really happy to share it with others.

Same here waiting to check out the DLC textures. Specially the last DLC Pack. I really want to see those Ricochet and Lio textures.

I mean the silver curtain at the entranceway here with the logo on it.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys,

Sorry for bothering but may I request Rich Swann and Kevin & Kerry von Erich??

It's been a pain in the a** to find them and I hoped someone over here might be able to help.

Uploaded in the first post. In the 2K18 wrestler section.

Do you have any arena stage textures, like the big silver curtain with the big blue WCW logo (Clash of the Champions 17) or the Nitro hanging banners beside the entranceway?

I uploaded the WCW Arena Entrance textures from 2K18 in the first page. Will check 2K19 if there are changes but I think they are just the same.

Regarding the Clash of Champions what do you mean by the Big Blue curtain. Do you have a screenshot for that part. I can't check in game as I have not played the game recently since I am busy from work.

Also, I need to explore the arena files more since all the arena parts are separated by section.

Black's textures requests are awesome and have came in sooooo handy. I am awaiting the DLC stuff

Thanks man. We started this request thing and really happy to share it with others.

Same here waiting to check out the DLC textures. Specially the last DLC Pack. I really want to see those Ricochet and Lio textures.

I mean the silver curtain at the entranceway here with the logo on it.

I have opened the file in 2K16 but there are some files that I can't convert. Will have to revisit this and try to search on how to open all the files this weekend. Will upload it immediately if I successfully extracted it. Sorry for the wait.

Archived