Wild Caws *NEW ADDED FABIANA!!!!

kaparati

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I might use a couple of these in my Universe if it's okay with you. I'm planning a "Three Musketeers" stable, and LOFTI would fit quite nicely (I'd be happy to show you the alternate attire if I do - he is yours, after all)

I might use a couple of these in my Universe if it's okay with you. I'm planning a "Three Musketeers" stable, and LOFTI would fit quite nicely (I'd be happy to show you the alternate attire if I do - he is yours, after all)

Sure man alternates are welcome, I always like to see what others bring to my characters! :)

I have some what of a quandary, I cant decide which version should be on the finished character so I put it to you the folks who may or may not be downloading it! Star Or Mask? (Or Both?) all votes will be counted n oppinions listened to, thanks folks!

(doin this across all my posting platforms for best result. This is also kinda a sneaky peak at 1 of the 2 up n coming caws that will be going up for DL as soon as I finish the moveset on PS4)

so go to it! Star? Or Mask?

with-mask.png

with-star.png

Wait, the guy that was on Xbox last year? Then you gave somebody on PS4 the ability to transfer Eddie Hazard over? I loved that guy, why the FAWK did I never download him?

Beast work. Still love Sugar and Tiger. And both the mask and the star work in their own ways for this chick. She reminds me of Laurel Lance from the Arrowverse

Wait, the guy that was on Xbox last year? Then you gave somebody on PS4 the ability to transfer Eddie Hazard over? I loved that guy, why the FAWK did I never download him?

Beast work. Still love Sugar and Tiger. And both the mask and the star work in their own ways for this chick. She reminds me of Laurel Lance from the Arrowverse

Thanks WNX, this year I am duel platform so other than a colab with Ted Bundy all caws on both platforms are of my own creation! search wild caws, the characters name.

This years is my favourite of all the Van Hazards, the design hasnt changed but I did have to redo the face for this year.

Yea Laurel Lance/black cat are amongst the inspirations for the masked version.

First off thanks to all who took the time to vote! the Star wins by quite a margin but please mask fans dont be disheartened because I will be including both with the character setting up the mask in an alt slot so the people who download the caw can choose their favourite for themselves.

I did the hair on ps4 so now all that remains is the moveset and I should have the finished caw ready for download! (not to long now)

for your patience here is a few previews including the updated hair giving it a slightly better finish!

hair-2.png

H1.png

nice look for her. She reminds me of the black canary almost.

Yea She was amongst the inspiration along with Black Cat from marvel

I have finished her and added it to the top post, shows the alt attire thats somewhere between a color swap and a new attire.

These are great! Love the star and mask designs - simple but goes a long way!

Cant wait to download.

Heavenly is finished and on the CC check the first post for more details! also created Bonnie Hollywood at the same time, both are ready for download now!

(both the star and mask are on the caw allowing you to choose your favourite)

cool !

Cheers!

btw folks the reason Vendetta Vice is so delayed this year is ive only been able to recover 1 of her tattoo sleeves and the back tattoo

vendetta-tattoos.png

I may still even scrap the top half of that sleeve aswell.

I can undderstand about the CAW's Tattoos. Sometimes it's hard to find replacments for those kind of stuff as what works in one game might not in another.

Yea I agree, I may finish Vendetta with only 1 sleeve due to it, although that 1 sleeve is coming out pretty good so far :)

Great stuff! :)

Thanks! More coming soon as I have atleast 3 in the works right now

Great job on these! Van Hazard looks like he was inspired by Jimmmy Havoc. Very impressive work.

Thanks n yea he has several key inspirations! hoping to do a completely new alt for him for this year!

Archived