Foldys caw showcase 2k19 UK NIGHTMARES & SYCO added

Foldy619©

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Outstanding work, you just keep outdoing yourself man. Although some of the gimmicks are personally a little "extreme" to fit the idea of what I would consider a "realistic" wrestler's gear (for example the prosthetic face makeup such as the zip) - the standard of them looks like some movie type costumes - and realistic in that sense.

That certainly does not detract from the concepts, and the execution either - the work is superb. Clearly the attention to detail and care you take shines through. Definitely be a couple - or more that I'd be happy to have in my Universe.

• 1 month later...

Outstanding work, you just keep outdoing yourself man. Although some of the gimmicks are personally a little "extreme" to fit the idea of what I would consider a "realistic" wrestler's gear (for example the prosthetic face makeup such as the zip) - the standard of them looks like some movie type costumes - and realistic in that sense.

That certainly does not detract from the concepts, and the execution either - the work is superb. Clearly the attention to detail and care you take shines through. Definitely be a couple - or more that I'd be happy to have in my Universe.

Thanks dude! I understand that not all my creative ideas are to everyone's taste, but I appreciate that u took the time to even check them out! ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived