Tyrant185 Collection: Booker T (1993-2003) By Tyrant185 & Shawn Stylz - UPLOADED 2018/12/29

Tyrant185

Big Vito pics added. Hoping to get him uploaded some time tomorrow.

Your a legend man thanks so much.

Vito is up. Enjoy :)

Great job on Vito, Tyrant. I was about to suggest the same sigs and fins. Good call on the Stump Puller as a replacment for the Dress Code.

Thanks. I had a feeling there wouldn't be anything else in there that came close to resembling that lol.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Vito pics added. Hoping to get him uploaded some time tomorrow.

Your a legend man thanks so much.

Vito is up. Enjoy :)

Great job on Vito, Tyrant. I was about to suggest the same sigs and fins. Good call on the Stump Puller as a replacment for the Dress Code.

Thanks. I had a feeling there wouldn't be anything else in there that came close to resembling that lol.

You're welcome, Tyrant. I don't think they ever had the move in the game back then. Or at least anything remotely close to it.

Amazing. Just awesome! Really hope you have a classic goldust planned.

Marlena too ;)

Wow. Didn't expect a career rectrospective of Triple H. Incredible job, Tyrant.

Thanks. It pretty much became a career retrospective at the last minute lol. We were only gonna do 4 attires but with me doing the DX slot, I really wanted to cram all of those 98-99 attires in there as they were always my favs of his.

Amazing. Just awesome! Really hope you have a classic goldust planned.

Marlena too ;)

Wow. Didn't expect a career rectrospective of Triple H. Incredible job, Tyrant.

Thanks. It pretty much became a career retrospective at the last minute lol. We were only gonna do 4 attires but with me doing the DX slot, I really wanted to cram all of those 98-99 attires in there as they were always my favs of his.

You're welcome, Tyrant. Growing up, Sting and Triple H were my favorites to watch. Lo and behold, they ended up facing each other at Wrestlemania. It's pretty cool to see the Fully Loaded '99 attire.

• 2 weeks later...

You still uploading CAWs ?

It's the holidays. He's probably busy spending time with family/kids/job or other games. :D

Yeah still uploading stuff. Been mega busy with work etc so a little burned out right now but should be back to it over the next week.

Awesome, I love your classic Triple H.

Thanks a lot.

Good to hear, love your work. Merry Christmas too you and your family if you celebrate it.

Thanks a lot, bud. Merry Christmas to you too.

Also on behalf of myself and Shawn Stylz, I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone for your support, downloads and feedback so far, and I hope you all enjoy the holidays.

Booker looks great Tyrant! I think I have his sigs and fins from that era in my topic just in case you need to know what to use.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you, Shawn, and your respective families.

Thanks a lot. He's now available for download :)

I love these, any chance you'll take on wrestlers from the 80's?

Thanks. Definitely got some plans for a couple of 80's guys.

Archived