WolfgangJTs / BHANGRA22MANs/ RYeedees Rob Van Dam UPLOADED at last + 2 MITBs 21/10/2018

BHANGRA_MAN

Uploaded at LAST

Both slots uploaded

Tags: BHANGRA22MAN

WOLFGANGJT

RYEEDEE ROB VAN DAM RVD

Alternatively just search for me BHANGRA22MAN

Plus dont forget to download the briefcase

======

This started back in July as an experiment glad we were able to follow through hope this is liked. It will be on both ps4 and Xbox 1 likely 8 attires across 2 slots and upload sometime next week

=====

14/10/2018

Right we believe the face is final now captured most areas we hope. Note body shots are still old

16/10/2018

Hoping face is final let us know so we can aim to upload this with 8 attires by end of weel

UPLOADED 21/10/2018

SLOT 1/2 credit smk for attire texture

credit auday for attire texture for a few/ pacman for royal.rumble one

ROB_VAN_DAM_CREATE_A_SUPERSTAR_CAW_WWE_2

ROB.VAN.DAM.CAW.RVD.2K18.2K19.CREATE.A.S

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank God! Cant believe were 5 days after initial release and not one realistic looking RVD on cc yet. This ones perfect.

What are the tags for your work usually?

When we collab, bhangra22man and WolfgangJT will be in the tags, then usually the name of the superstar.

For this will likely be bhangra22man ryedee, wolfgangjt, rob van dam rvd if that'll fit.

Attire and body type are amazing. His bottom lip needs to be fuller. Eyebrows should angle down on the outer side. Eyes should be a a little bit darker brown.

Dude keep up the good work because most of us don't have the talent or patience to do what you and other creators do. Many thanks!

Compared to the utter crap rvds on PS4 right now, this is amazing. Compared to your past work, you guys can do better.

I also agree the face is off, not sure what it is though. To me, the mouth doesnt look right, not the upper face.

I have no doubt it will be improved though, and Ill download it the second its released, as I do with all of your guys work.

I know every artist (which you guys are masters) has their own take on their work so it's easy to critique other people's vision. This is very good. I did a side by side comparison of this and 18. Texture wise it's perfect. But I'll agree with the others, who like myself are used to 18's model, the face is fuller and the eyebrows need to be more angled. But that's compared to 18, you may have been going for an older version of him. I only rented 19 for a day because of RVD, all the Foley's, etc cut but this might convince me to give 19 a second chance. Keep it up

WWE 2K18 has a perfect Ingame Modell and not a Caw, the 2K Modells looks always so much better as a random caw without face scan

"Always"

Yeah, I'm not so sure about that...

There are plenty, A LOT, of really bad models in the game.

I'm a bit sick and tired of hearing left and right that "facescan" is some kind of magic technique that guarantees good models.

Because it isn't. We had amazing face models years before they ever started to use face scans and, oh, by the way, thanks to these "fantastic" face scans, we have bullshit like 20 or 30 years younger versions of wrestler in the game with the face of the person from 2018 which is absolutely horrible and one of the worst and laziest things they ever did and still do. So, *Censored* facescans from that perspective.

WWE 2K18 has a perfect Ingame Modell and not a Caw, the 2K Modells looks always so much better as a random caw without face scan

I have to completely disagree there. The in game model of last year was not perfect and really didn't look much like him. It had his basic shapes right (eyebrows were way too angled if you compare to relaxed real life face shots of him), but IMO, there are tons of past models that were much better than last year's. We aren't aiming at last year's model.

@CM Edge I don't feel the upper half is off but would you say cheek size/ lips and eyes angle /shape need adjusting?

Yes, sounds good.

And upper half were maybe the wrong words, I have the biggest problem with his eyes, something there needs a few twist.

His mouth part isn't even that bad, with looking at it alone, I can recognize him:

MKv46ho.jpg

But the eyes are just not him.

z5TFKPC.jpg

I mean, a little bit, but it just needs a bit more work.

Archived