WolfgangJTs / BHANGRA22MANs/ RYeedees Rob Van Dam UPLOADED at last + 2 MITBs 21/10/2018

BHANGRA_MAN

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@CM Edge I don't feel the upper half is off but would you say cheek size/ lips and eyes angle /shape need adjusting?

Yes, sounds good.

And upper half were maybe the wrong words, I have the biggest problem with his eyes, something there needs a few twist.

His mouth part isn't even that bad, with looking at it alone, I can recognize him:

But the eyes are just not him.

z5TFKPC.jpg

I mean, a little bit, but it just needs a bit more work.

Suggestions, as long you are basing on real shots and not the crappy 2k18 model, are very welcome. Think Nickbreaker is sending us some ideas soon. See if you get any ideas from this for us to check into.

eyes.png

@CM Edge I don't feel the upper half is off but would you say cheek size/ lips and eyes angle /shape need adjusting?

Yes, sounds good.

And upper half were maybe the wrong words, I have the biggest problem with his eyes, something there needs a few twist.

His mouth part isn't even that bad, with looking at it alone, I can recognize him:

z5TFKPC.jpg

Suggestions, as long you are basing on real shots and not the crappy 2k18 model, are very welcome. Think Nickbreaker is sending us some ideas soon. See if you get any ideas from this for us to check into.

eyes.png

I'm not basing him on anything, I just see that first pic and the other small ones and think "that looks nothing like him and totally off".

But this comparison pic with the eyes is fantastic, you can finally see what's the problem here. The eyes are too close together on the CAW (or not wide enough?), maybe fixing that will help. Just look at the both small pics on your comparison and then on the CAW under it, you can see the difference.

Yes, sounds good.

z5TFKPC.jpg

eyes.png

I'm not basing him on anything, I just see that first pic and the other small ones and think "that looks nothing like him and totally off".

But this comparison pic with the eyes is fantastic, you can finally see what's the problem here. The eyes are too close together on the CAW (or not wide enough?), maybe fixing that will help. Just look at the both small pics on your comparison and then on the CAW under it, you can see the difference.

That's what we need. :) Other thing that I keep debating is I personally want to make them more squinty (eyes a tad less open looking, mainly from the bottom shape), but keep getting mixed opinions on that. Your thoughts?

That's what we need. :) Other thing that I keep debating is I personally want to make them more squinty (eyes a tad less open looking, mainly from the bottom shape), but keep getting mixed opinions on that. Your thoughts?

Hmmmm, that sounds like a good idea, it could help a bit to make them look a little bit less roundish. Maybe worth a try together with the other suggestions.

I wasnt saying the 18 model was what you should strive for or that it's the perfect model. What I was saying is that everyone saying it's off has been used to seeing that model for an entire year and that's what we are used to seeing. This is a great creation. If I owned 19, I'd download it. I can see this is a great rvd, apparently there are some strong feelings on how he looked last year. I personally didn't see anything wrong with him and wished he was in 19.

Nystyle this will be released next week just Wolfie been busy with family. I have caught up on my end but we got to agree on the face edits minor rather then huge then we got to 8 attires or at least 4.

Hence in mean time i been focusing on kendrick but wait till you see the profile shots of this RVD

Nystyle this will be released next week just Wolfie been busy with family. I have caught up on my end but we got to agree on the face edits minor rather then huge then we got to 8 attires or at least 4.

Hence in mean time i been focusing on kendrick but wait till you see the profile shots of this RVD

Kendrick is great! Looks better to me than 2k18s model.

You guys are all wrong in this debate that's where the problem is. The upper face section of his face (eyes,spacing,nose bridge, etc.) is pretty proper, the outer part of his eyes could be angled downward as seen in his picture.

RVD-knows-Kung-Fu-do-you.jpg?resize=725%

The biggest thing is the cheeks, I don't know if it's the cheek bones or the pre sculpting in the actual part after you use the face scan but something there to me just throws it off

You guys are all wrong in this debate that's where the problem is. The upper face section of his face (eyes,spacing,nose bridge, etc.) is pretty proper, the outer part of his eyes could be angled downward as seen in his picture.

The biggest thing is the cheeks, I don't know if it's the cheek bones or the pre sculpting in the actual part after you use the face scan but something there to me just throws it off

Head is crooked upward in that shot....that's the problem with him...people are basing on various shots, which each shows something different.

fyi, very old shot of him...quite sure is eyes didn't just completely change angle:

o6wwow.jpg

Pretty positive:

fed4c6abb886041491f3a92d3ba14d2e.jpg

TNA-Sacrifice.jpg

either way, update:

RVD-Update.png

One thing that will be easy is carrying over his moveset from 2k18. It's the same exact format except for payback. I hope you go with some of his WWE attires such as his 2k19 attire and anything else that not black but colorful such as his sym attire or his recent tiger attire. I think rell7thirty can help you out.

Head is crooked upward in that shot....that's the problem with him...people are basing on various shots, which each shows something different.

fyi, very old shot of him...quite sure is eyes didn't just completely change angle:

o6wwow.jpg

Pretty positive:

fed4c6abb886041491f3a92d3ba14d2e.jpg

TNA-Sacrifice.jpg

either way, update:

RVD-Update.png

Damn, good update. The first 2 shots are to 99% perfect now, that's incredibly accurate now and way better than the first one. :)

Archived