Creations Archive

Ernez

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually miss back on last gen where you could have hidden attires simply by using the cinematic attire as an extra slot. Perhaps 2k could add that since it would give caws an extra dimension. Heck, it would be pretty useful for promos/run ins in universe.

Ryeedee put up a preview of Kenny Omega on CC.

Yeah i noticed that earlier, it was a basic looking caw called Komega, he took it down, i hope that means his Omega is coming soon.

He also still as a PAC and Vampiro he hasn't uploaded to CC as well. He used to have preview pics of them on his Instagram before he deleted them.

I'm sure in due time, he will release it. Remember, it's just a game. It won't make or break anyone's experience just because he hasn't released it yet.

Ryeedee made a Super-Man CAW for WWE 2K18 but never put it on CC.

And that's his choice. It's not like the game will be less fun.

Are the tattoos accurate? I've seen a couple attires uploaded with someone else's tats trying to pass them off as his lol

I checked on wwe.com and they look pretty accurate, plus AJSim is reliable lol

It's a damn shame they just don't have a version of AJ's hoodie in the jackets section with the hoodie down. Just to save us some logo space lol

It's a damn shame they just don't have a version of AJ's hoodie in the jackets section with the hoodie down. Just to save us some logo space lol

They really should give us the option on all hoodies to have the hood up or down after we select them.

Also

Josh Briggs created by- enzofolgore90

JB.png

Archived