.RYEE'S.TheConArtist

.RyeE.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My god i'm almost speechless looking at this Ciampa, i mean this might just be the best caw i've ever seen, no joking. You're the GOAT my friend, and this imo without a doubt is better than any model 2K could have produced

In a way i'm glad Ciampa was left out of the game, cause theres no way 2K could have produced a better Ciampa than this my friend, you have truly outdid yourself with this, imo its ur best work ever.

Ok, tried him out now and he really gets my "seal of approval". I'm very critical when it comes to CAWs in general, too much garbage is getting thrown out after just a day of work on them, you can see it perfectly in our CAW section, so I'm skeptical when it comes to CAW releases but this one here? My god, this really is a in-game model. Did a match against Gargano and you couldn't see a difference. In-game face animation is also perfect, he just looks like Ciampa. In the Entrance, it's like 95% as good, not perfect but I think you chose the best entrance for him that let's his face almost 100% looks like how he looks like in creation mode, so nothing negative to say here, absolutely stunning.

2 notes. His "Entrance Name" is missing a blank, so his name is written together and his coat in the entrance is completely clipping through the body when it switches from apron animation to in-ring animation. Maybe I have to change his in-ring entrance animation to something that works better but of course I understand that you don't want to reupload him for these 2 minor things.

Besides that, absolutely incredible.

Have 2K really removed the WWE 2K18 entrance for Ciampa?

I don't know but even if not, I wouldn't use it. It doesn't fit at all to the current Ciampa and looks like a clown entrance. Really bad motion cap there.

amazing

And I use Randy Orton for title and Chris Jericho from last year (hoping its in, blasting game up now!)

Have 2K really removed the WWE 2K18 entrance for Ciampa?

I don't know but even if not, I wouldn't use it. It doesn't fit at all to the current Ciampa and looks like a clown entrance. Really bad motion cap there.

amazing

And I use Randy Orton for title and Chris Jericho from last year (hoping its in, blasting game up now!)

His new entrance is generic 5, and his old one is generic 6. I prefer Kevin Owens for his champ entrance, the lighting and motion fits really well imo

Archived