J-man89's Alt attires- Undisputed Era Takeover Toronto Attires Uploaded!

J-man89

Awesome job, my favorite attire of his ever. I'm very surprised it's not Kurt Angle 06's default attire.

Yeah mine too, surprised no one had made it yet, looked on CC and no ones even attempted it.

But yeah that was probably my favorite era of Kurt's in 2006 where he was world champion and just a no nonsense straight up wrestling machine. Kurt vs Undertaker from No Way Out 2006 is one of my favorite matches of his and its one of Undertakers best technical matches.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Damn J man!!!! Those NXT attires you did are pure fire my dude. Tempted AF to get the Seth Rollins because I'm starting to lean towards his NXT look over his current RAW attires the more I see these.

Yeah i've pretty much switched Rollins attire to his NXT ones in my universe, always preferred those more over the plain black tights.

In FCW/NXT i felt Rollins had more creative attires, like the Medusa one, the jellyfish one, and his Tyler Black attires like the eyeball circled with bones. Nowadays he has very boring attires thats all black and nothing on them, he has some good ones occasionally but most of the time on Raw its just the plain black ones.

Woah. Dude, you captured the Angel attire perfectly! That was my favorite attire of his in ROH. Amazing job on all of these.

Thanks, it was a pain finding good pics of it but i managed to, it was always my favorite as well and no one has really attempted it on CC.

Woah. Dude, you captured the Angel attire perfectly! That was my favorite attire of his in ROH. Amazing job on all of these.

Thanks, it was a pain finding good pics of it but i managed to, it was always my favorite as well and no one has really attempted it on CC.

You're welcome, dude. I think it's because the Angel attire has so much detail, and I don't think he wore it that much. He wore the Butterflies and "They have risen" attire a lot though.

Dayum. Well done. Reminds again of why his older attires are definitely better than his current look by far in comparison.

So true, plus his older attires captured his personality more and felt like him, his WWE attires have just felt very i dunno not him but just to fit with the WWE character they gave him. I mean just look at those horrible flame tights he had just to go with his Burn It Down phrase they gave him..

I wish he'd go back to being more creative with his attires and putting his personality back into them.

After I downloaded your Rollins and gave my in-game Rollins a run with his older attire I had a change of heart and switch back to tights. I then exported the attires (all ROH attires except the Suicide Butterfly) to Aleister Black and it looks hella lit.

Archived