OPERRIERO'S CAW TOPIC. THANK YOU! 70K DOWNLOADS! 3 MINUTE WARNING UPLOADED AND A NOTE IN FIRST POST.

MPCAWS

Tyler Reks Uploaded

Not in love with the face but it looks good in game.

Tags: Reks, Hawkins

HUXanAS.png?1

iDSDHUQ.png

Johnny Nitro Uploaded

Not in love with the face but it looks good in game.

Tags: Nitro, Morrison and MNM

No moves because it wouldnt upload with my moveset but theres a great one on CC.

hqTr5ev.png

mL2AZPn.png

TYi7WMN.png

Rene Dupree Preview attire 1 added

thanks denyes11 for his attire textures he was so kind to provide.

iLgEScY.png?1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LA RESISTANCE UPLOADED

Thanks to denyes11 for his textures on matching attires of Dupree/Grenier and the matching attires for Dupree/Conway. He was kind enough to share some of his textures which I used to finish these. Also used his face Texture from Sylvan from last year.

Rene Dupree

Tags: La Resistance, Dupree, WWE

f9SZzh2.png

W07Cz47.png

KrTDaK8.jpg

Sylvan Grenier

Tags: La Resistance, Grenier, WWE

iFZOwnX.png

bBQFe7S.png

fGORbid.png

Rob Conway

Tags: La Resistance, Conway, WWE

H71p6MK.png

NSs8rbd.png?1

H7FwvjL.png

Amazing job on La Resistance, dude! Seeing these brings back memories of their debut. Good thing their tag finisher "Au Revoir" is in the game. It's a shame the "Bonsoir" isn't selectable as a finisher.

Anyway, I can't wait to see The Bashams.In my opinion, they were an underrated tag team from the RA Era.

Believe it or not, AOP's Last Chapter was The Basham's Ball and Gag finisher.

Bashams and Spike Dudley are uploaded. Pics later tonight.

Spike Dudley and the Bashams Uploaded

Not happy with the faces on Bashams but cant find any better textures than what I have. Will potentially rework down the linen.

Spike Dudley (4 ATTIRES)

Tags: Spike, The Dudley Boyz, ECW

Pick your two favorite slots. Included a few different hair options. I covered the "Bastard" with a design on CC but just delete it and you're good.

HIl9bXx.png?1

st5DfxN.png

P8zmgNC.png

BASHAM BROTHERS (3 ATTIRES)

53HRCvK.png

Doug Basham

MLnHPeR.png?1

ThHX0Q5.png

Danny Basham

jMwfoyu.png

08FtfUX.png

Jason, I have some attires created that I made a few years ago but I dont like how The textured overalls look on Dvon so I put him in the pants version.. could def upload them. Just got little more work to do. Gotta figure out what to do with spike too.

Dudley Boyz uploaded under my other tag, search The Dudley Boyz

Bubba's bandana is not the confederate flag because it was marked for innapropriate material so i substituted...

hw87sBb.jpg

ZBILv5D.png?1

pn64JqA.png

JFuLXyU.png

n7f0uiS.png

oaM10aW.png

2FB6zIl.png

ORLANDO JORDAN uploaded.

Thank you to MrBulletBalboa on CC for his face texture. I uploaded mine and saw an original OJ that could be reuploaded so I imported the face to mine and reupped it.

ZjQS8Um.png

ru6LxUa.png

kTwaaXp.png

old face:

aWHuib2.png

Great job on the Bashams dude. Not a request because you probably have enough on your plate already, but if you need ideas for tag teams, you could always try Deuce n' Domino or The Highlanders. Their attires would be simple, and their respective tag finishers are in the game.

Great job on the Bashams dude. Not a request because you probably have enough on your plate already, but if you need ideas for tag teams, you could always try Deuce n' Domino or The Highlanders. Their attires would be simple, and their respective tag finishers are in the game.

If you can find me good pictures of their faces and the attires you want I'll give it a whirl.

Archived