OPERRIERO'S CAW TOPIC. THANK YOU! 70K DOWNLOADS! 3 MINUTE WARNING UPLOADED AND A NOTE IN FIRST POST.

MPCAWS

Wanted to say thanks to everyone who's downloaded my work this year. Over 70,000 downloads on my caws. This has been really fun, learned alot and hope to continue CAWing. For now, I'm out of slots! So far uploaded (under 3 accounts) are to follow. I dont intend on hanging up my boots for the year but I'm definitely cutting back for now. Maybe I'll revisit some of my earlier ones to try and improve them. Just want to say thanks to everyone who has helped me, creators who have let me use their work and anyone for giving me input to try and better my work. I've been around for a long time but it never really clicked until now and I think I put out some good work this year. I've come along way since (minimally) helping with the saves of CaptainCAWisma. I've always been a big wrestling fan and always have been attached to certain wrestlers. This year I did my best to share some of those with you folks. Hope you can enjoy them to!

ECW Dudley Boyz

Face

hw87sBb.jpg

Buh Buh Ray Dudley

ZBILv5D.png
pn64JqA.png

DVon Dudley

JFuLXyU.png
n7f0uiS.png

Little Spike Dudley

oaM10aW.png
AiwGVDk.png

WWE Dudley Boyz
D-Von Dudley

Credit to PaulReeve17 for the moveset which I adjusted slightly and OmegaSentry for the base of D-Von, few of his tattoo textures and his face texture. I was tinkering with it and liked how it came out.

The cool part about this is that all 4 attires are on one slot so you can pick whichever ones you want! Just copy the attire you want into the slots and delete the glasses and viola!
f7VMEnw.png
OumqhlL.png
cOga8oe.png

Bubba Ray Dudley

Credit to Wizardofthay for his base Bubba Ray, his entrance and the moveset. I made some edits but attire 3 is more or so theirs.
Q6tvXWO.png
2vFVUvD.png
jl5H8f5.png

Spike Dudley

HIl9bXx.png
st5DfxN.png
P8zmgNC.png

The Bashams (re-done and reuploaded 11/10)

ySEHxRy.png?1
Doug:
MYMEw54.png

USoO8so.png

Danny:
Bk9qtfN.png

O7m9bjc.png

Orlando Jordan

Thank you to MrBulletBalboa on CC for his face texture. I uploaded mine and saw an original OJ that could be reuploaded so I imported the face to mine and reupped it.

ZjQS8Um.png
ru6LxUa.png
kTwaaXp.png

MNM

Mercury
Credit to user TheKingDH21 for his moveset and entrance.
h0AMVRC.png
2rF8uhf.png
LYdHVPo.png
Nitro
hqTr5ev.png
mL2AZPn.png
TYi7WMN.png

La Resistance

Rene Dupree
Thanks to denyes11 for his textures on matching attires of Dupree/Grenier and the matching attires for Dupree/Conway. He was kind enough to share some of his textures which I used to finish these. Also used his face Texture from Sylvan from last year.
f9SZzh2.png
W07Cz47.png
KrTDaK8.jpg

Sylvan Grenier
iFZOwnX.png
bBQFe7S.png
fGORbid.png

Rob Conway
H71p6MK.png
NSs8rbd.png
H7FwvjL.png

Chris Masters

zgw9yik.png
RUw320Z.jpg

Curt Hawkins (2 Slots: Single/Reks Tag)

Tags: Curt Hawkins, Mets, OPERRIERO
ckNxSrU.png
ikOI1HV.png
Tags: Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, OPERRIERO
RTFOqk5.png
lEaeHiK.png

Tyler Reks

HUXanAS.png
iDSDHUQ.png

Juventud

8DJhKLs.jpg

Y5VPeNS.jpg

Super Crazy

wKmW8tz.png

QI8zi23.png

Psicosis

Ucst6OE.png?1

3BD9SuY.png

Charlie Haas

EugAzoT.jpg

1HxHUcC.jpg

Shelton Benjamin

sRHzvKe.jpg

TNqGkj5.jpg

Kurt Angle

FU8TePt.jpg

XhdSwH4.jpg

Jamal and Rosey (3MW)

HE93dhj.png?1

x2GbAPZ.png

AInfSEl.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D-Von Dudley Uploaded.

Tags: D-Von, The Dudley Boyz, ECW

Credit to PaulReeve17 for the moveset which I adjusted slightly and OmegaSentry for the base of D-Von, few of his tattoo textures and his face texture. I was tinkering with it and liked how it came out.

The cool part about this is that all 4 attires are on one slot so you can pick whichever ones you want! Just copy the attire you want into the slots and delete the glasses and viola!

f7VMEnw.png?1

OumqhlL.png

cOga8oe.png

You'd think with it being a complaint the last few years, they'd add a way to mark DLC items or give you a warning when you're about to download it that says " Hey, this character has some stuff on it that are DLC or unlockables that you don't have, so you can't edit it until you get it"

Digging the Dudley's though. Great work

Archived