Continental Alliance Wrestling 2K19 (Updates in 1st post)

Oz70NYC

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet news Oz. Who's a part of this update?

Aziza Ibewe, Kendra Allerton, Lola Valentine, Nicki Roland and Perxephone.

Looking forward of seeing Perxephone again but not sure about the others! I do remember Lola & Kendra but don't remember Aziza & Nicki!

Nicki = Nicole. I'm just shorting her name to Nicki this year, as well as changing Aziza Nyongo's last name to Ibekwe...cuz Aziza Nyongo sounds to similar to Lupita Nyongo the actress. I posted both of them last year.

OK, I'm 2 days late...but here we go. Female update #2 is ready to roll.

Hashtags: CAW19, OZCAW

Aziza Ibekwe
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148lbs
Signature Move: Chakram (Da Shout Out)/ Kpinga (True Conviction)
Finishing Move: Ol Alem (Khallas)/ Rungu (Axe Kick 1)

X4Qt9WW.png

You'll likely notice a complete change from Aziza's look in last year's game. Well, I decided I wanted to go a different direction with the character. I went with a full Dora Malaje theme for her look overall, shaving her head and using kente patterns for the art assets. I also decided to make from Kenya rather then South Africa. She's got a bit of an edge to her now, but this still likely isn't her final form. I've got another potential idea for her down the road...I'll just have to see if I want to go back to the drawing board.

Kendra Fox
Weight: 138lbs
Signature Move: Shine On (Drive-By Kick)/ Fox Trot (Handstand Forearm Smash)
Finishing Move: Fox Hole (Fisherman Driver 2)/ KFK "Kendra Fox Kick" (Last Shot 2)

UzhmJWq.png

Made some changes to her moves from last year to continue the gradual evolution of the character, on top of changing her last name from Allerton to Fox (Just sounds better IMO). Also changed this year is the fact that I gave her some logo work. Aside from that, she's unchanged in all other areas. Since nailing her look last year, I'm satisfied with making subtle modifications to it as she matures as a character.

Lola Valentine

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 142lbs

Signature Move: Faded Whisper (Neckbreaker 4)/The Dark Below (Standing Sea Fire)

Finishing Move: Liturgy Of Ruin (Butterfly DDT 2)/Lola's Scorn (Front Flip DDT)

MWe0uDU.jpg

The "White Witch" of The Coven...all that's changed of Lola are her attires and entrance. Everything else is the same, as I'm pretty happy with how her move-set was. Of note, she has a new hairstyle...as they FINALLY added a style similar to that of the character Lola from The Transporter 2 played by actress Kate Nauta...who my Lola is directly inspired from. I also gave her a more muscular frame, but still thinner then her Coven sisters. I brought Lola back 2014 after having not made the character for nearly 10 years at that point. But since taking over creative ownership of Helena Troy, and adding Lola as an ally of her, she's become of my favorites.

Nicki Roland
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 158lbs
Signature Move: Roland Clothesline (Nattie By Nature)/ BBN "Boots By Nicki" (Big Boot 10)
Finishing Move: Big Sista Gorgeous Slam (Pimp Drop)/ Decatur Drop (Diving Leg Drop 2)

L8AAiwA.jpg

My 2nd longest tenured female character behind Heather, and one I've regained interest in making annually. Since 2K17 she's maintained this look, with only small variations such as hairstyle. I decided to go back to the long braid style this year, as well as make her more muscular, as she's one of the more stronger females of my catalog.

Perxephone

Weight: 160lbs

Signature Move: Abyssal Veil (Lil' Jimmy)/ Abyssal Blight (Zig Zag 2)

Finishing Move: Abaddon (Final Cut 1)/ Appolyon (Rolling Cutter)

cA0RjiF.jpg

A character I plain and simply LOVE making annually, this year's version sees the biggest change in her face texture, which is still based on actress Eva Green, just a younger version with better lighting. I also used the streaked hair new to this year's game to dynamic effect. While her 1st attire is the same as last year aside from the boots, I opted for a completely new 2nd attire. I also made her physically bigger at 160lbs, to making her the larger Coven member. As such, she's also had some moves changed to better portray that size. And he entrance is a thing of beauty with the chosen theme I found for her. I'm on the fence still of turning her face...leaning more towards pulling the trigger on the idea. But that would require replacing her within The Coven...but I already have an idea how I'd set that in motion.

All five are available download now, and will remain up until my next update. 492 downloads to go until I hit silver...help a brother out folks!

I'm about to just go balls to the wall and create as many as I can over the weekend, then just upload accordingly. As a few folks have mentioned in their own threads...this section of the forum is on life support, and it's taking a bit longer to reach the next tier for me then previous years. Seems my brother's decision to take his creations to Twitter and Instagram might not be such a bad idea...as he's already at silver and about to hit gold with SUBSTANTIALLY more uploads. Sad to say but I might have to do the same. I'm not saying I'll completely abandon this place, but I'm handcuffed as far as who I can upload until I get more slots unlocked, and I'm not getting as many eyes on my work here...cuz there seems to be far less eyes here looking. We'll just have to see how it goes.

I'm about to just go balls to the wall and create as many as I can over the weekend, then just upload accordingly. As a few folks have mentioned in their own threads...this section of the forum is on life support, and it's taking a bit longer to reach the next tier for me then previous years. Seems my brother's decision to take his creations to Twitter and Instagram might not be such a bad idea...as he's already at silver and about to hit gold with SUBSTANTIALLY more uploads. Sad to say but I might have to do the same. I'm not saying I'll completely abandon this place, but I'm handcuffed as far as who I can upload until I get more slots unlocked, and I'm not getting as many eyes on my work here...cuz there seems to be far less eyes here looking. We'll just have to see how it goes.

I'd have no problem if you do that! I haven't seen you use twitter for 2.5 years so I'll try to follow you there if you make that decision. I'd do hope that you release videos of your stuff on Youtube if you do go that route.

I think it would help you and would get your work noticed. I'm sure your creations would def get more downloads.

I'd have no problem if you do that! I haven't seen you use twitter for 2.5 years so I'll try to follow you there if you make that decision. I'd do hope that you release videos of your stuff on Youtube if you do go that route.

The only thing stopping me from doing YT matches...is my own laziness. I have a few recorded in fact for 2K19, but I'm to pressed for time to edit them, which leads to the next response...

I do think the problem isnt that this is dead, it's that there are other games out, like RDR II, Assassins Creed ect and there is not enough hours in the day to play every game..

Totally aware of this myself. Hell, I'm neck deep in Destiny 2 and the Abyss update on No Man's Sky, which obviously both are time syncs. I haven't even got RDR2 yet, I'm waiting until the online addition is released before I get that. I know there are many factors at work against me...including myself...lol. All I can do is keep going forward.

On that note, I've got 3 females 75% done...just gotta do move-sets.

Im not here to nit-pick you man, so please forgive if this comes off as snide. I think your caws are great, though, but is it too much work to post on both twitter and here ? Or just link your twitter for more information or something?

If you read some the previous comments on this post, you would realize what's going on. According to him & others, This Website or Forum is DYING. There's not a lot of people that go here anymore & the only way he'll get noticed is posting stuff on Twitter or Instagram like what his brother is doing. He's still thinking about it. You have no idea how much time consuming that the creators do to make the CAWS & it may be to much of a hassle to post stuff on both the website & Social Media. His brother used to post Caws on this forum but he left. If you look in the previous comments, I have asked him a certain question about this & he explained it on one of the pages in this topic.

So if everyone is moving to Twitter or the majority have moved elsewhere, whatever the case may be, then what are some Twitter handles to looks out for? The one thing Ive loved doing more than downloading original CAWs and using them in my Universe is to get on here or reddit and see others original CAWs, but its becoming harder to find any. Twitter searches for anything usually lead me through pages of guys posting YouTube videos of those celebrity or movie CAWs and real CAWs. Who does originals? Or better yet, what are good tags to follow?

(And know that this is my first year going after original CAWs. Im a noob to where to go. I only came here first because this is where I used to go in the old days to get formulas. Thanks in advance.)

Im not here to nit-pick you man, so please forgive if this comes off as snide. I think your caws are great, though, but is it too much work to post on both twitter and here ? Or just link your twitter for more information or something?

I'm not leaving CAWs. I'd be posting on IG and Twitter in conjunction to here, not in replacement.

I kinda fell off of my planned schedule of content release, so bare in mind while I try to get caught back up. But without further delay, here comes Female Update #3. As always, tags are CAW19 and OZCAW.

Callista Jay

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 130lbs

Signature Move: Split Reality (Sunset Split)/ Face Time (Kneeling Facebuster)

Finishing Move: Kiss Of Jay (French Kiss)/ Callista Twist (Twisted Bliss)

5jj6Fsd.jpg

The gradual evolution of Callista is one I'm quite satisfied with. Originally made 2 years ago in my bid to bolster my then kinda thin female cast of characters, she's become one of my favorite annual creations. An amalgamation of the typical "Stuck Up Blond" character such as Summer Ray, Michelle McCool or Alexa Bliss, she's slowly adding tools to her craft on top of her ego and catty attitude. As the "C" in the stable ""B.E.C.H." (also consisting of Brittany Nitro, Eve Williams and Holly Wudz), she's been taken under the wing of the veteran Holly in recent months, and it shows in her far more aggressive approach in the ring. Design-wise, I kept to the same overall theme of her previous renditions, just opting to add a little more flash via materials on parts.

Celeste Engelbrecht

Weight: 136lbs

Signature Move: Borealis (Hangman's Facebuster)/ Stellar Wind (Middle Rope Moonsault DDT)

Finishing Move: Star Driver (Butterfly Piledriver)/ Celestial Arrow (Red Arrow)

ti67uFo.jpg

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. That's the case with the '19 version of Celeste. The only changes to her come in a hairstyle change and an alternate color swap on her tights as opposed to having the same color pallet as last year. Tweaked a couple moves as well, but overall she's unchanged as a whole. Another of my '17 newcomers, and another I enjoy bringing forward. Celeste is at the forefront of my next generation of characters. A super athletic martial artist/stuntwoman turned wrestler, as I've stated in the past...I have big plans for her going forward. Maybe I'll actually get around to playing it out in video form this year. Maybe...

Danielle Goodwin

Height: 5'10"

Weight Class: 206lbs

Signature Move: High Road Press (Deadlift Military Press Slam)/ Roadblock (Running Crossbody 3)

Finishing Move: Checkered Flag (Landslide)/Booster Kick (Brogue Kick)

od4UPpH.jpg

Changed on this year's version of Danielle are...the boots on her 2nd attire and a few moves. That's it. I absolutely LOVE the way she's evolved since I 1st made her in 2010. Last year I switched from the "Red White & Blue" motif to a more race car inspired look befitting of her "American Muscle" nickname. As you can see, she's a lil' bit bigger then she was last year as I want it to be quite evident that she's as powerful physically as any "big girl" in wrestling. On par with my brother's Jamie Fury character.

Eve Williams

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 185lbs

Signature Move: Split End (Frog Splash 4)/ Falcon Kick (Big Boot 12)

Finishing Move: Choke'Her Bomb (Two Handed Chokebomb)/ Shot Drop (Curtain Call)

AjDL1A5.jpg

Next up we have the "E" of B.E.C.H., and the tallest lady on the CAW roster. Like her class of '10 counterpart Danielle, she's changed quite a bit since I 1st made her. She retains the same look I've given her since I brought her back in '17, with the only changes being her boots. Like others, I also changed a few moves, including one of sigs and finishers. Not very much else I can say about her development as a character. She's Brittany's right hand, and the obvious power of the stable.

Holly Wudz

Weight: 125lbs

Signature Move: Inversion Therapy (Belly To Back Inverted Slam)/ Mug Shot

Finishing Move: Holly-Whopped (Forearm Smash 8)/ Wreckbreaker (Swing Neckbreaker 6)

MiOB97a.jpg

Hard to believe, but this makes 11 years I've been making this character. Back in 2007, the original concept for Holly was a typical "Punk" character. It was in 2010 that I came up with "The Anti-Diva" (LONG before Saraya Jade Bevis...aka Paige). I broke the norm of female characters at the time, making Holly as unattractive as possible. The result was a female with no curves, a weird looking face, and 100% hostile demeanor. Holly's retained that ever since. While I did make a version of her last year, I never got around to releasing her. This year's version isn't to far off from '18s, save for a complete change in the primary attire...which I wanted to make look more punk rocker-ish. Her 2nd attire is a new rendition of her original "Anti-Diva" attire from '10.

All 5 ladies are available now...and I'm 294 DLs away from the next tier. So help a brother out, people.

Archived