NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like an in game model tbh

That's the plan eh!

Phenomenal job on all of the CAWs you guys have done for us this year. Thanks so much.

You're welcome - got some more good stuff planned too,

Cobb looks great, and plays even better! Burch looks great too.

Cobb was so tough - so many times I wanted to scrap him, so all the feedback is so welcome - Ryee and Bman felt it too!

Well that was quite a week.

I'm crazy busy at work but still managed to release 4x CAWs that I'm very proud of.

Big love to my collaboration partners Defract, Bhangraman, Ryee and NoModder.

Managing a career, a new baby and this awesome creative hobby has been quite easy thanks to being able to work with these awesome gentlemen.

The game has not even been out 2 months and we've had a great run of creations. I thought I'd reflect on some of their entrances.

Coming Up - One NXT UK fella, an international super junior and getting back to my roots with some ECW originals.

NICKBREAKER.WWE.2K18.2K19.2K20.NXT.ROH.I

Is Hanson supposed to be missing the headgear in his second entrance attire?

I think editing the face paint messes that up - I guess it's because they take off the headgear - it's stupid.....

Is there a way for us to edit it back still?

I think if you use the import parts tool and import the facepaint from the original model's attire then that could work,

Alternatively, you could make a new alt attire slot and use the same import attire tool to import all my new attire parts in except for the face paint - that could work.....

Anyway, busy week for me at work but have some fun stuff being cooked up with 4x different creators at the moment.....new stuff soon.

Annoyingly, it seems the hair on attire was glitched so NoModder has reuploaded this!
If you have it I'd advise replacing it on PS4.
#NICKBREAKER #NOMODDER #NXT

Get the Oney Lorcan matching tag attires with the same tags.
Thanks to Walls Of Jericurl for raising the issue.

Archived