NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing Aries man, just downloaded it the other night. I updated him with his Bound For Glory look, lol glad he wore a really basic attire, was an easy update

AA.png

Can you share the beard combination that you used?

All i did was change the full beard to this one

beard.png

I left all the other facial hair alone.

Great job on making those edits - I deliberately didn't do anything as I figured it was a one-off to prove a point to Johnny.

I think I'll reupload him at the weekend his 2x WWE attire = 4x attires on one slot.

Seems fair right?

Yeah it probably was but i really dug it, i thought he looked cool with the beard and all black gear. It was a cool statement about how he doesn't need a flashy attire cause his wrestling is all he needs to be the man.

Good Evening Nick, great work as usual. Are you planning on doing the WWE attire for Austin Aries?

I dld another Aries with the wwe attire, imported the attire to this Aries, and deleted the other one.

Slightly offensive but it's your life! It means you missed out on all the extra face,hair, body and tattoo work i did. I'll most likely do a WWE attire any way.

Shouldnt be offended. Thats not my intention. I kept yours not the other one. It just changed the attire not the hair or tattoos or anything.

Omg i just gave Aries Brainbuster 8 as one of his finishers and its so perfect for him, i believe its the best Brainbuster they've had in the game, it finally has a nice impact and the pin combo is beautiful how you immediately float over into the pin, finally no over the top slow selling animation.

Archived