NickBreaker's CAWlection - KUSHIDA w. Defract & RAVEN w. Shattered - UP

NickBreaker!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aries and Monty! I cant wait to push them in universe mode...are you planning on releasing Alex Shelley this year?

Definitely - one of my favourites! Shame that means I have to make Sabin too!

Just downloaded pete dunne current look, thank you! Any chance of creating his Vader Tribute attire? And any plans on some Tyler Bate attires?

I considered the Vadar tribute after I saw this - it's cool and would be easy, but is a novelty.

I dont know if Aries has new attires but ifso please update him. Patiently waiting for your awesome Aries by the way

I will see what he's wearing at tonight's Bound For Glory PPV and update accordingly.

Glad to see you got something up, hoping this means you're not having the same issue with Aries face texture. Monty looking on point though man, great stuff

It was the new mode for a BIG head size in CAW mode - it breaks the texture (for now) which is annoying as all my CAWs have their heads maxed out.

Looks good Nick.

Are you gonna upload Aries today?

Tomorrow mate - see the update below.

Sir...

How about your other masterpieces Jerry Lynn and Justin Credible caws?

Will you make them again??

Jerry Lynn will ride again - not fussed about Credible thid time around - if someone wants to do it I can hook them up with everything they need.

Ill be grabbing Aries when I get home from work. Fantastic job. He looks as great as he did last year.

I never plan on using your Monty, but he always looks so good that I end up downloading him for my retro Universe save. Lol

I almost passed on your Aries because he doesn't look so great in the render, but DAMN, I'm glad I pulled the trigger! He looks awesome in the game! Nice job, man!! Ha, and I've tried at least a dozen different poses on him, but he still always looks like ass in the matchup screen...oh well.

You gonna take a crack at Jeff Cobb again this year??

I almost passed on your Aries because he doesn't look so great in the render, but DAMN, I'm glad I pulled the trigger! He looks awesome in the game! Nice job, man!! Ha, and I've tried at least a dozen different poses on him, but he still always looks like ass in the matchup screen...oh well.

You gonna take a crack at Jeff Cobb again this year??

Yeah the poses are a bummer and the renders in general - it's hard to feature a good looking CAW

Try this pose

1z5uuko.jpg

Hope Jeff Cobb is in your line up. The one last year was perfect

Cheers - it didn't come out bad considering the face texture belonged to Hiromu Takahashi. I'll see if there is time!

Out of interest do you know if he still wears his white gear? I've only seen him wearing the other one I made (red/black/white) recently and a similar one with orange.....

Good Evening Nick, great work as usual. Are you planning on doing the WWE attire for Austin Aries?

I dld another Aries with the wwe attire, imported the attire to this Aries, and deleted the other one.

Slightly offensive but it's your life! It means you missed out on all the extra face,hair, body and tattoo work i did. I'll most likely do a WWE attire any way.

Please make Johnny Impact to go with bird flipping Aries!!!

I don't want to get a warning from 2k for uploading 'gay' attire textures to CC.

Youll be giving him the middle finger taunt I hope...

I did actually add that the morning of upload!

Archived