• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#21 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 02:59 PM

Hey amazingaries you can uploaded them on cc, just give me some credit in the post. If there is something I need to do on my end let me know.

Typhoon/Schockmaster/Tugboat is almost done. Just need to tweek and decide how I want to do his hair because 2k were bastards and didn't put it in the game to use.  But I think you guys will be happy with his face. I have had to teach my self how to photoshop but it is worth it. 

Edited by Awesomekev33, 17 October 2018 - 03:02 PM.

#22 jhorsley23

jhorsley23

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jhorsley23
  • Twitter: @jhorsley23

Posted 17 October 2018 - 03:35 PM

Sweet. I finally got around to downloading Earthquake last night. Looking forward to Typhoon.

And Ill be grabbing those Earthquake Alts as soon as AmazingAries uploads those as well.

#23 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:41 PM

Hey amazingaries you can uploaded them on cc, just give me some credit in the post. If there is something I need to do on my end let me know.
Typhoon/Schockmaster/Tugboat is almost done. Just need to tweek and decide how I want to do his hair because 2k were bastards and didn't put it in the game to use.  But I think you guys will be happy with his face. I have had to teach my self how to photoshop but it is worth it. 

Okay i definately will give you credit on the post. Looks like we have an official collab.

Cant wait to get your typhoon i know you will do him justice since 2k wanted to be dicks and remove him. I dont understand why they took out hairstyles and attire parts.

#24 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 05:59 PM

An official collab between two awesome creators. Sweet! It's efforts like these that make this game worth buying IMHO so thank you both.

#25 ozstar

ozstar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:01 AM

I just downloaded Juliekevs Typhoon. Looks great. Shame that the hair is so long, we really need a length slider for hair like they had in the older games.

Edit: The alt attire is cool, but Ill be changing it for Tugboat, should be an easy edit.

Edited by ozstar, 18 October 2018 - 04:16 PM.

#26 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 03:04 PM

Typhoon is up, with a shockmaster alt, I think im going to make a tugboat alt myself as well.It was just for some fun that I made shockmaster alt.  I went through all the hairs at least 3 times, this looks the best I think. If someone thinks their is a better hair let me know ill try anything lol . It is too long in game as well and it sucks we can't change hair length and that they could have at least added it as a part. Otherwise I hope people like him, he is at least better than the only other one on cc. 

#27 ozstar

ozstar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 11:58 AM

I found a better hair, but the face needs editing for it to look right because the forehead is so high.

The hair is a Luger style hair and is quite short. Im actually watching a match between Brooklyn Brawler and Typhoon from UK Rampage 93 right now.

Also you can use the American flag to get the stripes on Tugboatds short. I just made a good Tugboat alt. Thanks man.

Edited by ozstar, 19 October 2018 - 12:03 PM.

#28 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:45 PM

Awesome! I will look at the short hairs again unless you can post a picture. To help me figure out which one your talking about.  They need to allow us to edit hair length. I tried the flag but on the sides of it kind of warped. I think am going to come up with a custom logo to make tugboat shirt. But thanks for the tip. I'm still tinkering with the caws I have made so any suggestions to make them better is welcome. Speaking of suggestions any ideas who I should make next? 

#29 ozstar

ozstar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:41 PM

The hair is the one above Savages. Just go up a few from the one you are using. I used a different custom hair piece and brought all the face parts up to reduce the size of the forehead. Ill try sending you a pic when I get s chance.

#30 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:33 PM

Cool man , Ill check it out, because the hair that I decided on is too long and moves way to much during the match for my liking , but looks best from the front and I really ran out of ideas. I am totally open to suggestions.  But hopefully yours works better. I had tried other ones it just didn't look right Why must 2k torture us they could have easily added his hair. 

#31 ozstar

ozstar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 09:55 AM

The hair on the new upload is much better, especially in game. Also, great work on Tugboats attire. The red and white striped texture is SO much better than my original suggestion. Now I just need a good Dino Bravo to make a tag rivalry with Hogan/Tugboat v Quake/Bravo.

#32 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 02:12 PM

Thanks man for the help. I actually have three hair versions up there. As the original one looks better just standing there in game it doesn't. It is frustrating that I can't get it perfect but that is due to the limitations. I put the other hair style up there because the forehead on the other looks big on him and im just not sure which one looks the best. I have a feeling the one you suggested will end up being the best option. I was thinking about making dino, But wasn't sure how many people would want him. 

#33 ozstar

ozstar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 08:13 PM

I used a hair texture from one of the Forgotten Sons CAWs. When embossed it really helps with the big forehead.

#34 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:25 PM

Typhoon looks great and I'm actually thrilled that Shockmaster is featured! Just one question though: Is there a moveset for Typhoon planned/avilable?

#35 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:36 PM

I need to start putting movesets and entrance's together before working on a new caw. I just find it horribly tedious to do so. But I can whip one up after I finish what im working on. 

#36 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 05:24 AM

So Nacho Libre is up , took snuka down to work on face. Hope you guys get a good laugh!!

#37 ozstar

ozstar

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:02 AM

Nacho looks great. I wish we had 200 caw slots.

#38 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 03:11 PM

Thanks , I made Nacho libre in 2k17 this one is better. 

#39 Awesomekev33

Awesomekev33

New Talent

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 02:13 PM

Let me know what you think about el gigante/giant gonzales. Wasn't going for the over exaggerated look as much as possible if that makes sense? In game it looks good, just need a few finishing touches I think

#40 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 06:39 PM

I think you just aced another classic :)