NXT/IMPACT/INDY(SEVERAL IMPACT PREVIEWS/UPLOADS)

michl

Hi all starting low card nxt guys. Any suggestions

ETHAN PAGE

33nvrjr.jpg

KM

20rjsj8.jpg

FALLAH BAHH

23tk288.jpg

EDDIE EDWARDS

291md55.jpg

PETEY WILLIAMS

52o0uq.jpg

STONE ROCKWELL

4hpq9g.jpg

GRADO

rseark.jpg

JAY BRADLEY

2us8sht.jpg

EDDIE KINGSTON

5jxj5d.jpg

DJ HYDE

2li8lsl.jpg

TOUGH GUYS INC

vq1404.jpg

sw4hev.jpg

WAR KINGS

2jflgya.jpg

2r2uek3.jpg

QT MARSHALL

2h81veb.jpg

MIKE VERNA

33ljr40.jpg

JOHN SILVER

2e2o7iv.jpg

2aihs15.jpg

LUKE HAWX

2r7oxfp.jpg

jkygps.jpg

JR KRATOS

2552q2c.jpg

23r8ids.jpg

TIM STORM

24myo39.jpg

34ybt08.jpg

IESTYN REES

106k0i9.jpg

121xspj.jpg

HEAVENLY BODIES

wl82v4.jpg

k3slt3.jpg

a3c9jq.jpg

RYBACK

15wc8bl.jpg

r9jxjc.jpg

MIKE KNOX

33yj40w.jpg

2eg9mdk.jpg

HUMBERTO CARRILLO

fx48t3.jpg

ROCKY

54x01g.jpg

BOA

2s8fus2.jpg

JASON

m8jvyv.jpg

MARS WANG

2zokavd.jpg

RAUL MENDOZA

wkzyh.jpg

10d63yb.jpg

BABATUNDE

9stc1i.jpg

MARCEL BARTHEL

3495ny0.jpg

212gzyr.jpg

JEET RAMA

2zqzwud.jpg

2mexyx0.jpg

DANNY BURCH

smdrud.jpg

RAUL MENDOZA PREVIEW

291hzb8.jpg

WIP

HOMICIDE

14nora.jpg

294j42e.jpg

KING

15ow5kx.jpg

kar0hw.jpg

UPLOADED

TINO SABATELLI

2ag9sub.jpg

RIDDICK MOSS

ekngpg.jpg

35lvu5h.jpg

TRENT SEVEN

2m5giue.jpg

DOMINIK DIJAKOVIC

2edxjqb.jpg

FABIAN AICHNER

6tck1i.jpg

DAN MATHA

acq6af.jpg

MIGHTY NEW ATTIRE

124c8x2.jpg

CESAR BONONI/ADRIAN JAOUDE/ LUKE MENZIES

11j7ioj.png2rrb4go.pngw8qdzn.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good start so far! I would like to see Marcel Barthel, been a fan of his since his WXW days....on a side note, if I was to send you a face photo of myself would you be open to create my face? I tried so many times and the placement and skin tone dont blend in correctly.

Marcel Barthel will defiantly be done. I might be able to do ur face but not yet too much to do right now

Nice one

Whos that last guy?

Luke Menzies got squashed by Keith Lee a few weeks ago, use to be pro rugby player

Love them!!! How about kona Reeves, raul Mendoza, Fabian aichner, and like projectheel said marcel barthel. Awesome work

All of this are on my list

Great work on the caws any chance u could create Brennan Williams and Donovan Dijak please

Dijak defiantly not sure about Williams yet

Struggling big time with aichners head shape and face.

Any suggestions

Those caws look great. Problem is I don't have WWE Network, so I can't watch NXT, but I would like to have all current superstars in my game when I get it. Would you mind labeling who your caws are, please? Thanks.

Those caws look great. Problem is I don't have WWE Network, so I can't watch NXT, but I would like to have all current superstars in my game when I get it. Would you mind labeling who your caws are, please? Thanks.

Will do

Any chance that some pf them will be uploaded soon

Bononi, Jaoude and Menzies been up for a couple of days and just uploaded a reworked aichner and dan matha

They all look great. Only slight criticism would be Matha's body morphing, unless he has bulked up alot, last time I saw him on NXT he was tall and quite lanky I thought, but thats the only comment I have really. Pretty spot on mate!

As for suggestions, how about Sabbatelli, Moss and Babatunde? Haven't seen anyone have a crack at them yet

Great work I got them all!

Thanks man

They all look great. Only slight criticism would be Matha's body morphing, unless he has bulked up alot, last time I saw him on NXT he was tall and quite lanky I thought, but thats the only comment I have really. Pretty spot on mate!

As for suggestions, how about Sabbatelli, Moss and Babatunde? Haven't seen anyone have a crack at them yet

I agree with u on matha I changed it. Will be doing all 3 of them and most of the people in performance center

What r the caws search tags

Search by there name ot i tagged dijak with michl tag

Great work on these. I love that someone is focusing on rounding out the NXT roster. Ive grabbed all your stuff so far except Menzies (looks like you took him down before I could grab him).

How about doing Danny Burch? We need him to go with Oney and complete the team.

Great work on these. I love that someone is focusing on rounding out the NXT roster. Ive grabbed all your stuff so far except Menzies (looks like you took him down before I could grab him).

I will put menzies back up only need 10 more downloads for next tier

I second the call for Burch. Haven't found a good one yet and would love to get him partnered with Oney

Have done his attire just nned to do his face, cant find a decent photo

Dude Dijak looks great, what tags do you put on your creations? Any chance you will be doing a Keith Lee any time soon? Also, what is your PS name so I can put you as a favourite creator?

Thanks will be updating dijak soon working on new face. psn name is g7777m.

Proberly wont be doing keith lee as except a really good one soon

Man, these WIP pics look incredible! Ill be grabbing all of those as well once theyre up.

I have 2 more PSN profiles I use for a Legends Universe and a NJPW Universe ... Ill download all your stuff on those profiles too just to get you up to the next tier. Lol :)

Man, these WIP pics look incredible! Ill be grabbing all of those as well once theyre up.

I have 2 more PSN profiles I use for a Legends Universe and a NJPW Universe ... Ill download all your stuff on those profiles too just to get you up to the next tier. Lol :)

:lol:Thanks

That Trent Seven looks fantastic. Put him up to boost your downloads.

Thanks man uploaded him happy how he turned out

33vhw85.jpg

Updated Dijak. Which one is do yous think is better

2uoi80h.jpg

123b1iq.jpg

Will Marcel Barthel be one of the next few uploads?

I have every thing done for him except face struggling to find a decent pic of hin, same with danny burch

Trent Seven looks damn good, Thank you

Thanks, will upload moss and sabbatelli tomorrow just finishing up as couple of things

Also uploaded final version of dijak

2s64xeq.jpg

Archived