Postive things thread

King RyderFan

This is honestly the best game in the 2K series so far. I've finished the my player mode 4 times now. It's so fun tbh. I cant wait to see the story next year.

I had a dream where in the hopefully upcoming female MyPlayer, you also came through Japan and had matches against Meiko Satomura and Hiroyo Matsumoto and then you saw them again in the Mae Young Classic where you would face Toni Storm in the Finals if you made it the whole way. That being said I look forward to starting MyPlayer very soon. Only reason I havent is because, me being me, I would wanna make like Sick Nick Mondo or Abdullah The Butcher or Harley Race or something and that would take time. Or probably actually Flip Kendrick, since some of his stuff is gonna be in.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i enjoy run-ins.

Was testing out a Cesaro moveset im working on. Aleister blacks music hit during the match. and as im looking up the ramp. nothing happens. And my opponent attacks me.

I like accidentally lost or something. So at some point i clicked rematch.

Then boom, Aleister Blacks music hits again. At first i was annoyed that it was just going to do the same thing. But this time...Aleister was behind me when i turned around and he tried to cave my skull in with a baseball bat

This is honestly the best game in the 2K series so far. I've finished the my player mode 4 times now. It's so fun tbh. I cant wait to see the story next year.

I had a dream where in the hopefully upcoming female MyPlayer, you also came through Japan and had matches against Meiko Satomura and Hiroyo Matsumoto and then you saw them again in the Mae Young Classic where you would face Toni Storm in the Finals if you made it the whole way. That being said I look forward to starting MyPlayer very soon. Only reason I havent is because, me being me, I would wanna make like Sick Nick Mondo or Abdullah The Butcher or Harley Race or something and that would take time. Or probably actually Flip Kendrick, since some of his stuff is gonna be in.

From what i've played of it, Sick Nick would be a pretty cool shout.

While it definitely needs some fine-tuning and balancing in future games, I really like the payback system overall. Using them at the right time can completely shift the momentum of a match.

Poison mist really needs adjusting though. Doesnt seem to be usable when opponent is groggy and the charge time is slow enough that they can usually grab you before its ready.

i enjoy the MyPlayer towers. a few of them are a chore but trying to get as many of those side plate rewards is something gives me a sense of accomplishing a goal. i kinda wish they would be added in Universe mode(a good replacement for the things they removed/changed).

i like when you punch your opponent in face a few times they spin around and are all wobbly in the legs. brings the realism in the game play.

Really small thing and they still definitely need a better way to deal with constant pin interruptions in tags, but you can now jump over your partner and opponent while your partner is pinning them in order to stop the illegal opponent interrupting the pin without having to run around them.

I noticed Dolph actually has 2 new entrances this year. Was 2 always in the game or patched in later? I like it, it's a good Tweener entrance which I think fits him now. Him not doing his signature pose at the start of his default entrance just felt wrong lol

I noticed Dolph actually has 2 new entrances this year. Was 2 always in the game or patched in later? I like it, it's a good Tweener entrance which I think fits him now. Him not doing his signature pose at the start of his default entrance just felt wrong lol

Yeah I made an advanced entrance to include the blackout/spotlight intro to go with the record scratch cause the Tweener Easy entrance didn't have that

• 2 weeks later...

As great as the game itself is, one of my absolute favorite things is when the Migos song gets to the [wide body check] part so I can do the [Yeh..] after every line

The whole soundtrack to the game is pretty good this year. To only person I listen to on it regularly is Wale, I only occasionally listen to the Migos. But this is easily my favorite soundtrack for one of these games.

As great as the game itself is, one of my absolute favorite things is when the Migos song gets to the [wide body check] part so I can do the [Yeh..] after every line

The whole soundtrack to the game is pretty good this year. To only person I listen to on it regularly is Wale, I only occasionally listen to the Migos. But this is easily my favorite soundtrack for one of these games.

agreed, 2k18's was ok and 2k17s was so bad i had to turn off all the songs but 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived