TheMoominBrand's PWA Universe [Season 1]

Mewmin

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what was the attire template advice you were given ?

You are not the first to ask. So I uploaded this yesterday. It explains how it works

https://youtu.be/S9MAtU-i3BU

Okay,

So this has been my first commission/request. I have now moved my PS4 into my PC room and taken an old monitor from work so I can have the reference picture up at the same time. I took my time and here we now have:

Luke Power

Debut: WWE2K19

Approx Age 18

The Mancunian Sensation has made his debut on a recent episode of PWA Adrenaline, he is lighting quick and agile. He'll remind you of Angeliko from Lucha Underground. He is booked as the ultimate underdog, the can do no wrong baby face and his outlook in life is so positive its ridiculous. It's time to ''Feel The Power''.

Signature: Shining Power (Shining Wizard)

Finisher: Feel The Power (Flying Elbow)

tLcQr2R.jpg

NoZgOSn.jpg

Not gonna lie, Ive never been interested in non real wrestlers Ive also downloaded or made from the older games actual wrestlers that werent in game, now I see what all you guys are making and I take my hat off to each of you. Im downloading loads of these creations and will make a completely made up universe! Keep doing what you are doing

Not gonna lie, Ive never been interested in non real wrestlers Ive also downloaded or made from the older games actual wrestlers that werent in game, now I see what all you guys are making and I take my hat off to each of you. Im downloading loads of these creations and will make a completely made up universe! Keep doing what you are doing

Off topic mate, but that is one awesome avatar :)

the links on the url are not posted you put the links are included here: and it's blank.

Do you mean the links in the YouTube video or the link to the video iself

bkvwTjK.png

k08zWgt.png

Here are the trunk templates if anyone needs them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Some new up and updated CAWs.

First off, using my new trunk templates I have a new version of British Muscle

nlvQqZa.jpg

Now I can give you the full DOMINION

The Chosen

Debut:WWE2K14

Approx Age: Late 20's - Early 30's

1 x PWA World Tag Team Champions

Now before anyone says, yes, the look like The Ascension, however, considering I have been using these two for some time. They are not a copy. Coming in as part of The Dominion Stable, The Chosen where a young tag team, who Chimera seduced to his cult, they are quick and nimble and are used to back up Chimera.

7edBcDr.jpg

From my Facebook page in collaboration with two people, I have Dark Haskins and Myles Brewer, these are the right and left hand of Chimera.

3xB0XCW.jpg

BrMdK9R.jpg

And then I have the full Stable

tdBLUGi.jpg

Your work is super inspiring mate. Love them. Fantastic job

Thanks man, I enjoy pushing myself over the last year or so, tweaking and improving. It's starting to get noticed in social media channels etc.

• 2 weeks later...

As the re work continues, PWA's most decorated Tag Team is now available.

Hollywood are the Edge and Christian of PWA. As Heels, they are a show-off better than you team, as face, they are comedy gold. With Leon injured last year Cass has had a stint in singles action too have a brief PWA Atlantic Championship run.

#TheMoominBrand

#Hollywood

eu6Izeo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JJ Hernandez

Debut: WWF Smackdown Shut Your Mouth

1 x PWA Womens Champion

From the early days of my creations, JJ Hernandez was my Lita inspired manager and ‘’friend’’ of Chad Hardy, she morphed over the years from that gimmick to the JJ, fun loving Jamaican with Cuban roots. She’s a nice blend or Carmella in style and move set mix of Naomi and Rey Mysterio. The first ever PWA Women’s Champion and veteran of the division. Is having somewhat of a renaissance this year, feuding with the deranged RVB and earning a future title opportunity.

VEvFzGC.jpg

I thought it as well, I may rework her entrance actually. But had a play with the moveset and it works really well. She actually is billed with Cuban decent so maybe making another attire yet.

New Upload yesterday:

Tia Sin (The Black Widow)

Debut: WWE2K14

2 x Women’s Champion

Tia was once part of Chimera’s cult but along with Wrath was able to break free, the real life couple used to role together but Tia took on her own role, booked as a dominant Nia Jax type character with the athletics of Tamina.

Finisher: Sinner (Pop up Power bomb or Batista Bomb)

Signature: Bearhug

SddubR7.jpg

Archived