TheMoominBrand's PWA Universe [Season 1]

Mewmin

So this is what I have settled on with BB Blake now.

DBJJEyr.jpg

Also Finalized another Female.

Sonya Perry (The Hotrod)

Debut: WWE2K15

If you ask Sonya, she’s the Hotrod and she’s better than you. The phrase that has now become a fan favourite chant. The leather clad Hotrod can be found usually backstage making her judgements, but this doesn’t mean she cannot go, with AJ Lee inspired move set, the quick and technical skills have had her win some notable matches and will not be long before she wins gold.

Finisher:

Hotrod (Eat Defeet)

Signature:

Backstabber

oa5vCK7.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks again Rekka, really enjoying the creating this year, as I have learnt a few things, my creations finally have come to 'life' so to speak.

Next one is a Tag Team:

Harlem Hustle

Debut: WWE13

2 x PWA Tag Team Champions

Raz 52 and B Platinum were inspired originally by Cryme Tyme. Over the years they have been champions twice. Usually quite comical as face and more gangsta as a heel. More recently I have used them more like an LAX. B Platinum brings the power while Raz has the athletics and has even been a Jnr Pro Champion.

Finisher:

The Harlem Hustle (Samoan Drop and Neckbreak)

cPgV2jb.jpg

Thanks Man, I am very happy with the turn out. Took me a while to get what I wanted but eventually got their. Finalized another CAW this week, improving the moveset, texture and so on.

Dynamite PM:

Debut: WWE2K15

2 x Atlantic Champion

1 X TV Champion

Hard hitting Dynamite PM is that big win away from being a top star, he already has the look and has come close to getting his shot, after missing out on a title shot, and he’s been in the gym, bulked a little. He now has his site on the PWA World Championship using his new slogan ''Be Violent First''. Has a blended move set of Pete Dunne, Cescaro and Big Show.

Finisher:

Boomstick (Clothesline from Hell)

TNT (Discuss Punch)

Signature:

Gut-Wrench Power Bomb

lUhcaOR.jpg

Maximum Havoc:

Debut: WWE12K18

1 x PWA Tag Team Champions

Making their debut and feuding with British Muscle. Kelvin Max and Danny Havoc soon became fan favorites due to their daredevil styles and bright attire. Being ‘’Outta This World’’ the movesets are blended between old skool Hardyz and TM61. My color pallet for the attire is a nod to anime and science fiction.

Finisher:

Outta This World (Brain Buster, Frog Splash Combo)

bhCL3O5.jpg

XjQnORW.jpg

PX5d0cm.jpg

Narushi (The White Lion)

Debut: WWE2K19

As a fan of Back to The Future and Kushida. Decided to make a CAW inspired from him to fill a spot in the Jr Pro Division. Enter Narushi, blended moves of Kushida and Kenta. Hard striking and high octane character. Really fun to play with. Actually used the face texture I created for Kushida, so is supposed to look like him.

Finisher:

Heart of the Lion (Rolling Cutter)

Lion Elbow (Heat Seeking Elbow)

Signature:

White Lion (Reversed Swinging Neckbreaker)

1bEabjp.jpg

Also completed the re-design now on Heather Armstrong, Canadian Rookie, Trained by Lance Storm

YVfEhLP.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone,

I am now finished up on WWE2K19 creations wise. I have no more to show off. Things have slowed me down or gotten in the way a few times this year. Although my creation have come to life more than ever before. I wish I could have had more time to stream and create. However, every cloud.

One of the reasons I was unable to do as much as I could is having to move home, however. My new home will have a dedicated gaming/streaming room (I already have signed wrestling pics for example). So on WWE2K20 I will be more active. I will be streaming as I create. I'll have more tutorials and I will have better CAWS.

I want to thank everyone in the forum for the kind feed back and appreciate the downloads, over 2000 downloads I have from the 18000 i have reached are CAW related. This forum is what did it for me and where I started. Hope to you all back and Im hoping to be collaborating as well.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived