TheMoominBrand's PWA Universe [Season 1]

Mewmin

Great work! I love reading back stories to people's CAWs. It makes them feel alive.

I do this for 2 reasons

1. give people an idea of where my inspration came from.

2. It's a way of me keeping tabs of the history of my little universe

All Star Jones is back up

Not sure how long he's going to be up but I hope I can get him by Tuesday since it's my next day off! Hope you can hold off till then dude!

Yeah, he will be.

I have a few more edition up over the weekend, I won't post them all now, but here are 2 of them.

Kidd Cool

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006

From San Diego

1 x World Heavweight Champion

3 x Atlantic Champion

3 x Junior Heavyweight Champion

Approx Age: 33

A compete high flying high paced wrestler. He has a Shooting Star Press finisher. Created to match the speed of Chad Hardy and has a gimmick where he does't really take much seriously, very tough and once had a title match against The Machine which was like a Jeff Hardy vs Undertaker moment. Always well received. And always a fan fave. After his showing against Machine, he got a title shot which was like Daniel Bryan Wrestlemania moment where he overcame the challenge. Was in a revibal of Too Cool with Scotty Too Hotty at one point as well.

Finisher/Signiture:

The Worm

Dancing Forarm

Shooting Star Press

KiDDT

Uvbpccw.jpg

Maxwell Stevens (Jakal)

Debut WWE 2K15

From Colarado Springs

Approx Age 34

1 x PWA Champion

1 x Atlantic Champion

2 x TV Champion

Usually feuding over the Atlantic Title. Brooding type, not one for making friends. But not one for seeing some one being out numbered either and will help a person out. Having 1 reign to him he as gone down the pecking order again.

Finisher: Cry of The Jakal (Torture Rack Power Bomb)

a8qI2hl.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB Blake

Debut: WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2006

From Pittrsbergh, Pensalvania

Approx Age 32

1 X World Heavyweight Champion

6 x Atlantic Champion

2 x Junior Heavyweight Champion

2 x TV Champion

Tried making a CM Punk but failed and born was BB Blake. High flyer, nicknamed ''The Real Spiderman'' who first feud was Chad Hardy and taking the Atlantic Title on his debut (friend ran a sim and Chad lost). Major feuds on and off with Chad Hardy, Carter Black and Kid Cool over the titles he has held. First person I set a gimmick with logo to match so to speak to match his finisher.

Finisher/Signature:

Signature 1: Side Effect

Signature 2: Low Super Kick

Finisher 1: Spider Blake (Coupe De Gras)

Finisher 2: Spanish Fly

JJ27Oq4.jpg

Miami Jackson

Debut WWE2K14

Approx Age: 28

From Miami Florida

1 x Atlantic Champion

3 x TV Champion

3 x Junior Heavyweight Champion

Formally known as Jason Kyle, Comic book geek with attires inspired by his favorite current stories. Was injected into the Junior division and was a star, holding both the PWA TV and Junior Titles at one point and defending them both in one night. Now known as Miami Jackson, his love of comics and retro has morphed him into an 80’s loving surfer dude. Inspired by Miami Vice ish as well. I looked for 80’s themed logo and found these Miami Jackson ones and here you go. Currently the PWA Atlantic Champion after shedding his Junior background

Finisher: Miami Driver (Michinoku Driver)

qBkGJTe.jpg

Sonya Perry ''The Hotrod''

Debut: WWE2K16

Approx Age: 25

Sonya Perry says being the hotrod of professional wrestling means she is better than you, she is better in the ring, she is better is life and she is better looking. Has a moveset simaler to a Sasha Banks, she has no respect for any of her opponents, she is waiting for her opportunity, but the Womens division has been domintated by Tia Sin and Rachel Van Der Beck in recent years.

Finiser: I'm Better (Banks Statement)

qJO2pWX.jpg

Chad Hardy will be back on tonight, I have asked a well known CAW Creator to help me out with some textures, he will be uploaded tonight and I will also be live streaming the US Championship Match as well ahead of my Universe Mode starting around Survivor Series.

Sneak Peaks

US CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

dQr61ex.jpg

Chad Hardy Improved Textures

EWO3uSL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Luke Power

Debut: WWE2K19

From, Manchester England

Luke will be making his debut on a custom story as a request by my friend and Uncle to Luke. He will be debuting into the cruiserweight division, will move like Rey Mysterio and will be a laugh a minute.

YnGA0d0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Noah Bennet (The Maverick)

Debut WWE2K16

From Kansas

2 x Junior Heavyweight Championship

1 x TV Champion

High flying show stealer, moves like that of an Evan Bourne or early AJ Styles, in fact he would be considered as AJ was, attire like a dirt biker, every match he is in is talked about. Destined to be a main event star is now the longest reigning Junior Heavyweight Champion in PWA history and loves to tell people that he is….

Signature: Maverick Drop Kick (Suspension Dropkick)

Finisher: Maverick Arrow (Red Arrow)

sRPY9gz.jpg

David Jacobs (The Charming One)

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006/2007

From Las Vegas, Nevada

Approx Age: 33

2 x PWA Atlantic Champion

5 x PWA Tag Team Champion (*With Tank)

1 x Television Champion

Now using a ‘’Charming’’ Persona, not as sleazy as Joey Ryan but a ladies man, really loves himself. A show off, poser and just not likable. Awaiting to break through no doubt to the main event after some very good showings in the mid and upper mid cards. Tyler Breeze ish move set.

Finisher/Signiture:

Charmed (Tiger Bomb)

Charming Elbow (Leap of Faith Elbow Drop)

PaaW0Yc.jpg

Carter Blackheart

Debut: WWE2K14

Approx. Age: 31

3x Atlantic Champion

4 x Junior Heavyweight Champion

1 x TV Champion

1 x Tag Team Champion (*With Chad Hardy)

Inspired by WDW and his Byron Bluehart at first but has now morphed a bit. Debuted as a cocky, young and Shawn Michael’s ish character. Bit off a show-off and likes to try and steal the spotlight. If loved as a face and hated as a heel, no in-between as his character just generates the reaction needed. Really good friends with Chad Hardy, also from Cameron. After turning his back on him, he is ready for the main event this time around.

Finisher/Signature:

Fade To Blak (Super Kick)

Blackout (Corkscrew Moonsalt)

Fade To Blak II (Low Super Kick)

YxVGEKQ.jpg

Dynamite PM

Debut: WWE2K15

Approx. Age: 33

2 x Atlantic Champion

1 x TV Champion

Bit of an all-rounder with his move set, technical ability and athleticism, doesn’t use the top rope but could. Has had major feuds with The Jakal Steve Maxwell over the TV Championship and then again with The Atlantic championship. Smash mouth style wrestler and probably close to a of a today's Kevin Owens.

Finisher/Signature:

Boom Stick (Clothesline from Hell)

TNT (Running Power Slam)

hQrV1kB.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

So, My save got corrupted which meant some plans have now gone up in smoke....

I decided to go back to the roots and use some textures that the like of Rydee and Defract have been doing and take a little bit more time as I now have no more time constraints to complete a project for a friend, I can now introduce some fresh meat to the PWA Roster and returning members.

First Off

AJ Guitterez

Debut: WWE2K19

Approx Age: 23

First PWA Octane Champion

The high flying Cuban Sensation was scouted after making waves in South America, PWA quickly snapped him up. I made this guy using logo's I made but not used. He has a Rey Mysterio move set around him, tough and has an Kenny Omega like in ring tempo to him.

Finisher: Phoenix Splash

nTJyP4K.jpg

British Muscle, Will Sapp and Alex Mann

Debut: WWE 2K18

2 x Tag Team Champions

Approx Age 31&33

British hard hitting gimmick, from the rough streets of Leeds. Background is street fights, pub brawls and bare fist boxing. They don’t mess about, they are in your face and are ruthless. These have replaced a stable called Supreme Britannia , toffee nosed British stable like HHH was so kinda new to 2K18 but have been using a British based stable since WWE2K14.

Finsiher: Yorkshire Promise (Magic Killer)

p8gCI8X.jpg

Maximum Havoc Danny Havoc and Darius Max

Debut WWE2K18

Approx Ages: 22/24

1 x PWA Tag Team Champions

Made this team using a Havoc logo I ended up with after getting an arena. Their attire has an ‘’Intergalactic’’ feel to it, space etc. Move set/Gimmick is very high octane, like The Young Bucks, MCMG etc. They have come close to the tag belts already and have been used in Junior Division as well.

Finisher: Maximum Havoc (Frog Splash and Brainbuster)

Tank

Debut: WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2006/2007

Approx. Age: 47

From Las Vegas

1 x PWA Atlantic Champion

1 x TV Champion

5 x PWA Tag Team Champion (*Dave Jacobs as New GX)

Original story made between me and my buddy, New Generation X debuted in the GM Mode and feuded straight away with the heel DX. A new fresh approach bring comedy back to the name. Using Run DMX’s theme instead of the original. Former Special Forces gimmick.

From then he and DJ had a very dominant run in the tag team division, feuding with major players and even main eventing shows along with Chad Hardy in matches. Playing in WWE2K16, the Universe Mode played out a split between them. DJ being the heel. Eventually Tank won an Atlantic Championship.

Now seen as a Kane type character, does get involved in feuds but puts people over often. Has more titles in him, but is ageing.

Finisher/Signature Moves:

Tanked (Jackknife Powerbomb)

Running Big Boot

Shell Shock (Spine Buster)

i2mLWIl.jpg

Lastly, an improved BB Blake

Using some textures that Defract made available and using an improved face texture I did, I went back and have re-done BB Blake.

JgB9knh.jpg

Hi you can grab them here to import. Unfortunately I cannot re-upload him. It's to do with sizing which I figured out recently, anyway. See the links for you to import yourself.

http://imgur.com/aR8Xj7P

http://imgur.com/kvIINV4

Ahh ok :) and are those stars on his boots meant to be there or is there supossed to be something else there?

Hi you can grab them here to import. Unfortunately I cannot re-upload him. It's to do with sizing which I figured out recently, anyway. See the links for you to import yourself.

http://imgur.com/aR8Xj7P

http://imgur.com/kvIINV4

Ahh ok :) and are those stars on his boots meant to be there or is there supossed to be something else there?

No no stars, I use the ingame word image to put the name ''HARDY'' down the side of each boot.

Managed to get a few done this weekend.

Scotty Marco

Debut WWE2K16

Approx Age: 28

From Lincoln Nebraska

2 x Junior Heavyweight Champion

1 x TV Champion

The ‘’Beast’’ of the Junior Division has now had a jump out of the division and is the new TV Champion after taking Tank’s open challenge. Tank’s disrespect soon changed when Scotty showed his power cannot be underestimated which saw Tank resort to underhand tactics but lost nevertheless

rcV2cSS.jpg

Rachel Van Der Beck

Debut: WWE2K15

Approx: 29

4 x Womens Champion

The longest reigning womens champion in PWA History. RVB is a technical master class woman, enter the ring with Rachel and you need to be prepared, she is the AJ Styles, Kenny Omega of the womens world, however, not getting her own way in refcent months, Rachel has become more unhinged and dangerous wanting to destroy those who ''Joke'' about her lack of gold recently, debuting a new horrific armbar which is only designed to put women on the shelf.

Finsiher / Signature:

The Killing Joke (Armbar)

VanDerKnee (Running Knee to the Face)

PxE7O45.jpg

Johnny Thunder

Debut: WWE2K18

Approx: 27

No Titles Yet

With a Punk Rock, I don’t care attitude with a comic side, Johnny Thunder breathes freshness to the Cruiserweight Division. As part of the ‘’Punk Rock Revival’’ with Casey Matthews. They bring attitude and fun to the PWA Universe.

Has a move set similar The Brian Kendrick. Although yet to pick up a title, his debut vs a ranting Logan Xander put him on the map, he feuded briefly with Noah Bennet while he was Junior Heavyweight Champion, but came up short. Will WWE2K19 be his year?

Finisher: One More Song (High Diving Elbow)

6do3xsa.jpg

Archived