TheMoominBrand's PWA Universe [Season 1]

Mewmin

Managed to get on over the Holidays,

Here is:

The Great Sabala

Debut: WWE2K18

Approx Age: 25

Won The First PWA Lucha Invetational

The premise of the PWA Lucha Inventational is easy, Lucha inspired wrestlers around the globe come to the PWA to Challenge for the Lucha Invetational Championship. Tournament format each year and defended then and only then. Sabala, inspired by a creation on Facebook i saw, won and has been a stable in the PWA Junior Division since, narrowly missing out on the PWA Octane Championship to AJ Guiterrez.

Finsher: Sabala Moonsalt

BIfJjsa.jpg

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So heres another, now on CC.

HardIron, Ellis and Terrance Iron

Debut: WWE2K15

Approx Age: 32

2 x PWA Tag Team Champions

The twin brothers Ellis and Terrance Iron made their debut and immediately won the PWA Tag Team Championship, destroying and embarrassing Hollywood at the time. They would then go on to lose but gain the titles again and hold them for until WWE2K18. Basically the Bludgeon Brothers before the Bludgeon Brothers where about. Power house moves but quick. Have prove a popular addition to most Universes.

Finisher: Hardiron: Double Powerbomb

kAnWrJ2.jpg

Chimera

Debut:Smackdown Vs Raw

Approx Age: 41

2 x World Heavyweight Champion

This is my monster, demon heel. He has had his ''Cult Of Chimera'' changed over the years, both Wrath and Sin where in it, before Wrath and Sin moved on, he now has ''The Chosen'' with him. Acolyte/Ascension type tag team with a more junior style moveset. When I first made him, I simmed a match with him and Taker which he won. Since then has been a stable of the main event in my Universe Modes.

Finisher/Signatures:

Enter The Dominion (Choke/Bodyslam Move)

RhIGm0A.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Here Is:

Monfero

Approx Age: 27

1 x PWA Octane Champion

Monfero, a hitman for various cartels in South America is known as ''The Skull King''. A dangerous high flyer who can also kick you head off. He is now the new PWA Octane Champion after defeating the columbian AJ Guiterrez.

Finisher:

Hail The King (Black Mass)

6oQzxuZ.jpg

The creation levels are off the chain, your characters could really be bought as "real" wrestlers. I like Rachel, she gives off a Shayna Bazler type vibe to me.

I don't know if it's the contrast settings of the screenshots you have taken, but those tattoos look fresh -- like same day just walking out of the tattoo shop fresh. Apply some opacity (in my opinion) to make it look more realistic. Maybe also cut out the white from the skull because white on a tattoo that big would look TERRIBLE after a couple of years if it were real.

My latest upload,

Hanson Wildside

Debut: WWE2K19

Approx Age: 31

Making a name for himself across smaller promotion in SoCal, Hanson Wildside has been made an active part of the PWA Roster. Tough, Resilient and intelligent. He has a mercenary gimmick, but just because you pay him, doesn't mean you owe him. Has a bit of an Alister Black presence to him.

Finisher: Curb Stomp

4vq1Uve.jpg

HOLLYWOOD

Debut: WWE13

Approx Ages: Early 30's

6 x PWA Tag Team Champions

1 x Atlantic Champion (Cass)

PWA's most decorated tag team, and if booked as heel, would tell you their the best looking as well. After the events of WWE12, Jacob Cass found himself future en-devoured by the WWE and along with best friend Leon Smith joined the just starting out Pure Wrestling Alliance. Movesets akin to the likes of Tye Dillinger, they have been a corner stone of the Tag Team division ever since, basically the Edge and Christian of my PWA. Jacob has a little singles run last year.

9CENKOd.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Dianna Brock

Approx Age: 28

Dianna made her debut last year kind of, I had some one called Natasha Brock, I took her attire into this gimmick, and Natasha became Heather Graham. Anywayyyy....

Dianna is a Beth Phoenix type lady, tough but elegant. She has recently been feuding with Sonya Perry as ''The Hotrod'' thinks she should be here.

Finisher: Powerbomb Variation called The Elegance

i98xvL6.jpg

Wow. Really solid work put in on these. Well done, especially on Wildside and Hollywood.

Any idea when they'll be available for download?

Very well done on these man. I can tell a lot of time was spent making these look the way they do. Solid, solid work. Really love how Wildside and Hollywood turned out. When will they be available for download?

That in-game shot of Blake is a thing of beauty

I really appreciate the feedback man, I am actually for the first time in process of creating his original trunks design from a template so will be posting again soon.

Wow. Really solid work put in on these. Well done, especially on Wildside and Hollywood.

Any idea when they'll be available for download?

Very well done on these man. I can tell a lot of time was spent making these look the way they do. Solid, solid work. Really love how Wildside and Hollywood turned out. When will they be available for download?

Let me know who you want to download, I think Wildside is already up. I can re-upload Hollywood as well.

A couple of new editions that have been finalized.

Wrath

Debut WWE12

From the New York

Approx Age: 37

1 x PWA Atlantic Champion

1 x PWA TV Champion

Wrath originally debuted as a powerful and brooding vampire, inspired by JR Wards books on The Blackdagger Brotherhood with Sin by his side they eventually found themselves touched by the hand of Chimera and joined his cult. He would eventually escape this in an epic feud that saw him send Chimera crashing off a Hell in A Cell.

His solo run includes a couple of major title runs and feuds. He is now one of the veterans, recently having a brilliant match on Adrenaline against Max Stevens.

Signature1: Rebound Powerslam

Finisher: Black Dagger (Spine Buster Variation)

nxt7JVx.jpg

Heather Armstong

Debut: WWE2K19

Approx Age: 19

In the fictional world of my PWA, the company has working agreements with Lance Storm in Canada, and many talents will filter from their. The first, Heather Graham, she may be new, but that didn't stop her making her debut and attacking the womens champion. The basic is because she has literally just started out.

ZeGUdpR.jpg

Finally, been given some tips to create better attires with templates, BB Blake now has a new attire i am tinkering with, his ''Real Life Spiderman'' gimmick has now come to life a bit more, still a bit of work though.

R2rVTv8.jpg

Archived