Complaints thread

abhunter

No 8 man table

No UE 4 MAN Entrance

I mean...UE only had maybe one or two entrances with all 4 members before Fish came back from injury lol

True. But considering that they've patched in Roddy's Tag entrances and victories, they could've done something about this.

That entrance was most likely mocapped around the time he joined and just simply didn't make it into the default game. Just like all the tag entrances we just got.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I also noticed with certain wrestlers, that when you kick out of a finisher or if the match goes on for a bit. Theyll tend to lock in a submission right after you kick out. Doesnt happen all the time but I noticed it with Brock Lesnar & Aleister Black. They both tend to lock in the Triangle Choke right after a pinfall attempt.

Since this is more than likely the finalized product with patches done, now seems like a good time to complain:

- Really dislike that the AI never seems to want to do corner signature/finisher moves. I've played a few matches against an AI controlled Andrade Cien and I don't think they've ever hit the corner knees signature of his.

- The amount of rivals you can have per show and in turn, the amount of matches you can have should be raised. With the rosters increasing year-by-year, it's getting difficult to find space for many with the card so limited.

- Universe needs new rivalry cutscenes too. If you run a Universe for longer than 6 months every cutscene/storyline has already become a bit repetitive

- A CAW increase would be nice but more importantly the logo limit needs expanding before that. I've missed out on so many great CAWs this year because they simply won't fit or they just take up too much logo space sadly.

- It would be really cool if we could have two shows per day in Universe, even if one has to be a Minor show in order to accomplish this, that would be fine, maybe even work as a solid work around to getting more matches for PPVs.

- In general I think this engine overall is feeling dated. There isn't a fix to this any time soon I don't believe but it would be really great to see something fresh come next console launch.

I really dislike how in created arenas the lighting on most stage sets is very bright. Like its almost as if theres bright spotlights on the ring and crowd at times. This wasnt a issue in 2k18.

Remove the header.

Archived