Complaints thread

abhunter

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are squash matches still in this game, because I won a match pretty easy and then I've heard of some people winning with a weak move, kinda reminds me of squash matches in 2K18.

yeh. i did a match Roman (me) vs. Miz'10

and it wouldn't let me do the lock-up chain wrestling thing. So i punched Miz, and got this little pop-up saying something about "Overpowering offense".

That if i keep landing strikes and grapples i will get a finisher quickly as long as im not knocked down

Are squash matches still in this game, because I won a match pretty easy and then I've heard of some people winning with a weak move, kinda reminds me of squash matches in 2K18.

yeh. i did a match Roman (me) vs. Miz'10

and it wouldn't let me do the lock-up chain wrestling thing. So i punched Miz, and got this little pop-up saying something about "Overpowering offense".

That if i keep landing strikes and grapples i will get a finisher quickly as long as im not knocked down

That's interesting and kinda frustrating at the same time when you wanna have a good match and it ends in a squash. By the way I like your sig, oldschool AKI wrestling games will run wild forever.

Can we PLEASE stop forcing the players into *censored*ing handicap matches in career modes? they're not fun. They're not.

I second this complaint. I *censored*ing hate that shit. Yes I do. It's why I haven't progressed beyond a 3 on 1 handicap match, it's *censored*ing doing my goddamn head in!!

Can we PLEASE stop forcing the players into *censored*ing handicap matches in career modes? they're not fun. They're not.

I second this complaint. I *censored*ing hate that shit. Yes I do. It's why I haven't progressed beyond a 3 on 1 handicap match, it's *censored*ing doing my goddamn head in!!

That one was annoying to do.

Every *censored*ing career mode every year, there comes a point where FOR SOME FREAKING REASON the devs decided to force us into tag and handicap matches.

Sorry to say but the games are not good at dealing with multiple opponents, and the one thing that makes it bearable in universe and Play Mode for tag matches, being able to control your partner, isn't allowed (for some stupid-ass reason) in career mode.

They're not fun. Getting beaten up for a 5 to 10 minute match by multiple guys, using up all your reversal slots just to avoid getting pinned while your opponents constantly switch out to keep their stocks high isn't freaking fun. Stop doing it. STOP. If you're going to force it on us then at least let us control our partners in tag matches and lower the reversal slots of opponents in handicap matches.

Put this in the bugs thread. Probably more appropriate to put here. The reversals are weird now. At first I didnt notice an issue but now something just ain't right. I redid my player. So not sure if it's because you start with low stats. But last time I checked reversals stats only contributed to the amount of reversals you get if you have that on in options. I don't use reversal limits so it doesn't pertain to me.

Only the Reversals stat effects reversal slots. The other reversal stats effect the reversal window supposedly.

That said, reversals are definitely weird on the ground. I'm fine with them standing but really struggle to reverse when on the ground which was never the case last year.

Miss having generic NXT Takeover graphics. They should've just made one like last year except swap out the Brooklyn set for the SmackDown set they've been using for Takeover now.

Only the Reversals stat effects reversal slots. The other reversal stats effect the reversal window supposedly.

That said, reversals are definitely weird on the ground. I'm fine with them standing but really struggle to reverse when on the ground which was never the case last year.

Yeah it's odd.

Well isn't this *censored*ing dandy. Stupid ass Yukes.

What did they do now? I hope they aren't the reason online is slow for the first time on this game for me. The game is acting like 5 million people are all online at the same time rather than probably 50 or so on the PC version.

From 12 noon yesterday until now, everytime I try to go to the Multiverse in My Player mode the game crashes. I've tried over a hundred times and, crash and crash. And as of 5 minutes ago it still crashes.

Archived