BPW's promotion talent raid 2k19

Brokebottle

So BPW has been amazing these past two seasons and it is mainly because of the awesome people on the forum. Instead of going through and individually asking you all awesome creators .I want you all that think you are interested to post the CAW in this post. I play of PS4 and I need it all Superstars, women, tag teams and even factions if you all have any. I would need the tags to find them. I would need their finisher/Signature names and quick bio. I will try to stay loyal to the character the best i can while writing the episodes. I will shoutout to all the creators of the CAWs i use in the promotion. And if any of you all can help outside of CAWs let me know it would be appreciated. You can all check out BPW live on twitch 1pm est every tuesday (twitch.tv/brokebottle) or check out all season one and two in my highlights. (copy of last one lol)

BPW(Brokebottle Pro Wrestling) {Champs as of Ep.82 GFB}

Titles: BPW World Title {El Loco}

BPW Tag Team titles {Requiem Rhett Jackson and Quinn Daring}

BPW Women's title {Lori Braddock}

BPW Internet title {Roy Knight}

BPW women's tag titles {Jet and Violet Rose}

(Season two roster)

Alberic

Amber Mitchell

Aubin

Barrett

Benjamin Hayes

Bjarni Magnusson

Brandon X

Brooklyn

Callie

Casey Walker

Damien Webb

Danny Acton

El Loco

Eliza Black

Erik Magnusson

Evan Marceau

Even Wilson

Evil Eyes

Fred

Gabriella

Gary Masterson

Gorial

Hannibal Styles

Izy

Jack Lewis

Jack Jones

Jakal

Jesse

Jet Rose

Johari

Johnny Holloway

Keith Rex

Ken Yamamoto

Kenny Matsuda

The Knightmare

Knock Out

Lee

Leon Santos

Lori Braddock

Melissa Holmes

Mike Edwards

Mike Willis

Miles Osborne

Nate Barton

NBK

Nora Perez

Owen Wilson

Prince Yoshida

Quinn Daring

Rhett Jackson

Roy Knight

Ruby Rose

Sean

Selena Lopez

Skull

Tarek Arafa

Victor

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike willis is up and ready to avenge his controversial loss from "Go For Broke"

His tags are Marvelouss77 or stipularlist868

He is the current ACW champion. He is a second generation star. He started his career in japan as the money maker mike willis but eventually debuted in ACW as a face. Shortly after a few successful wins against some big names he was thrown into a triple threat elimimation match for the world title. This is where he turned heel by lowblowing and eliminating his now former friend Simmons thus defeating him for the ACW Championship. The next night he came out to gloat and address his actions and this is where he dubbed himself the "North Star" because he's above everyone else and shines the brightest!

His signiture is called the Ursa Minor (samoan driver 3)

His finisher is called Polaris (Glorious ddt)

Archived