AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS - The Rockers 80s version, Jake Roberts, Macho Man, Bret Hart, DX & many more

AmazingAries

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing job on these. Esspecially the DX attires.

THANK YOU

Appreciate your work dude. Saves a lot of time. If you don't mind an unsolicited request, a Rockers attire from Mania 7 would be killer. Best attire they ever had and I can't ever seem to find one in CC.

16.jpg

Thank you have that attire on One my hard drives it may be part of my Mannequin project.

I have a quick request can someone here make updated attires for Gallows and Anderson

What show did they wear the attire? May be in my project.

These have their movesets and all that good stuff?

Yes movesets included

Can you please upload your Ric Flair attire please

Yeah ill upload it for you tommorrow.

Man, these are some top quality attires. Great job on these dude.

Thank you.

Whats up everyone havent been on for a while.

I have a new project im gonna do for 2019 for the game is called ATTIRE MANNEQUIN. im gonna start a 3rd profile just for it. Its gonna be where i make new exclusive random attires for legends and current wrestlers put them on a mannequin default body upload them to cc for everyone to import on their game. First batch will be previewed on here soon and uploaded to CC.

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded em, any others you cooking up?

I have alot finished like 1991 honky tonk man in the icon blue elvis jumpsuit, 1994 doink, farooq debut and nod slot, 93/94 shawn michael slots,wcw ron simmons slot, ultimate maniacs, theres more i cant remember off top and like 20 classic arenas with details like funeral parlor, barber shop, brother love show created that ive recently decided im not gonna even upload any of those to CC due to my logos being stolen from some of my already uploads.i just discovered it and Its very disgusting and turns me off how these non creative non original punks steal even though they cant get alot downloads with their stolen creations. They ruined it for everyone and turn creators off. alot of my unreleased creations will probaly end up appearing on my son's youtube channel in matches etc to see. Thanks for the support everyone i appreciate it.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, these all look pretty cool.

Thank you I appreciate it.

I downloaded em, any others you cooking up?

I have alot finished like 1991 honky tonk man in the icon blue elvis jumpsuit, 1994 doink, farooq debut and nod slot, 93/94 shawn michael slots,wcw ron simmons slot, ultimate maniacs, theres more i cant remember off top and like 20 classic arenas with details like funeral parlor, barber shop, brother love show created that ive recently decided im not gonna even upload any of those to CC due to my logos being stolen from some of my already uploads.i just discovered it and Its very disgusting and turns me off how these non creative non original punks steal even though they cant get alot downloads with their stolen creations. They ruined it for everyone and turn creators off. alot of my unreleased creations will probaly end up appearing on my son's youtube channel in matches etc to see. Thanks for the support everyone i appreciate it.

I said it before, and I'll say it again, these all look pretty cool.

Thank you I appreciate it.

You're welcome dude. I know that most of these attires can be quite the tedious process.

Archived