CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

AMAZING ARIES CREATIONS - The Rockers 80s version, Jake Roberts, Macho Man, Bret Hart, DX & many more

Bret hart Macho man Seth rollins Triple H ShawnMichaels Roman reigns Lex luger Ultimate warrior Jake the snake roberts Tatanka

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:31 PM

Update pics on the first page man.

I realize that.

#42 newlookknicks

newlookknicks

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • SEN (PS3): newlookknicks

Posted 13 October 2018 - 09:48 PM

Wow man you've been busy!! Wish I had 2k19 right now so I could download all of these!

#43 jhorsley23

jhorsley23

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jhorsley23
  • Twitter: @jhorsley23

Posted 13 October 2018 - 10:06 PM

Im on mobile and I manage just fine.

Anyway, loving all these classic alts for my Legends save file. Keep em, man. I think half the CAW slots on that profile were used on your alts last year. Lol

#44 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:12 AM

l

Thats why I said it will GET like that not that is it at this very moment. Once these get tons and tons of pages it gets to be a pain so I asked.

Edited by nystyle, 14 October 2018 - 12:13 AM.

#45 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:42 AM

Wow man you've been busy!! Wish I had 2k19 right now so I could download all of these!

They will be on there till they shut the servers down lol. Im waiting for the diamond tier to unlock next on my main account so warrior and some unpreviewed wip arent uploaded yet until then. I have 3 open upload slots right now available on my alt account That i will fill this week more then likely with some wcw stuff.

Anyway, loving all these classic alts for my Legends save file. Keep em, man. I think half the CAW slots on that profile were used on your alts last year. Lol

Thanks J horsely. The game feels naked to me without some type of wide variety of legend alt attires. last year i never realize how many alts i make until setting up universe lol.

#46 Romano1085

Romano1085

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 747 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 02:26 PM

These look amazing as always can't wait to see what's next, hopefully more WWF stuff

Edited by Romano1085, 14 October 2018 - 02:28 PM.

#47 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:26 PM

These look amazing as always can't wait to see what's next, hopefully more WWF stuff

Thanks I appreciate it. Yep definately more wwf stuff on the way with a few wcw.

#48 MUCKYARSE

MUCKYARSE

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • SEN (PS3): MUCKYARSE

Posted 15 October 2018 - 03:00 AM

More great stuff, Thank you for tatanka 2006 attire I like this time period when he came back on smackdown for a run any chance you might do his heel red attire with or without the black & white factpaint?

Another one thought might be interesting this year is maybe some king booker attires? We dont often get this version of him if they only included his rap sheet song as a 2nd song option the model would suit both current and king booker attires. I dont see why they cant just leave the songs in especially those they have the rights or other versions of that person in of such as thuganomics etc they leave old attires in caw mode. (Triple H king of kings song is in the the game but only game menu usage so annoying)

Finally wcw / nwo macho man the red one against Bret Hart with the v frilly bit on the back of the trousers cant remember if you made that last year was curious if its on the do list or up for consideration?

#49 newlookknicks

newlookknicks

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 October 2018 - 06:24 PM

Any plans for some Razor Ramon alt attires? :D

#50 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

First page updated with Bam Bam Bigelow and Razor Ramon. 200 away from diamond tier on my main account I have some surprises instore for those upload slots. Bam bam and razor will be uploaded to my alt account today. thanks for the support I appreciate it. 

Edited by AmazingAries, 17 October 2018 - 01:13 PM.

#51 newlookknicks

newlookknicks

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:47 PM

Sweeeeeeet!!!

#52 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:21 PM

Front page updated with Macho King

#53 jhorsley23

jhorsley23

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:37 PM

Updated with Rick Martel, Brutus Beefcake, another macho man slot, Marty Jannetty, early 90s Shawn Micheals

Ive wondered this for years... maybe youd be one that to ask. Did Savage ever wear those purple Macho King trunks? Ive seen it on plenty of action figures over the years and I remember it from the Hasbro, but I dont recall ever seeing him actually wear it.

#54 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:27 PM

Updated with Rick Martel, Brutus Beefcake, another macho man slot, Marty Jannetty, early 90s Shawn Micheals

Ive wondered this for years... maybe youd be one that to ask. Did Savage ever wear those purple Macho King trunks? Ive seen it on plenty of action figures over the years and I remember it from the Hasbro, but I dont recall ever seeing him actually wear it.

Yes he wore them several times in late 1989 after he beat jim duggan for the crown. He wore them on  superstars of wrestling, wrestling challenge, promos, survivor series 89, house shows. He started wearing the pants and cowboy hats in 1990. If you have the wwe network look at his match at survivor series 1989 he wore the trunks on there.

#55 jhorsley23

jhorsley23

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:34 PM

Awesome! Thanks. I had no clear memory of them other than on action figures. I assumed he had, but whenever I tried image searching the period before he switched to tights, I could find similar ones, but not the purple with the silver crown.

Thanks again. Ive wondered about for far too long. Lol

#56 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 07:44 PM

Awesome! Thanks. I had no clear memory of them other than on action figures. I assumed he had, but whenever I tried image searching the period before he switched to tights, I could find similar ones, but not the purple with the silver crown.

Thanks again. Ive wondered about for far too long. Lol

Youre welcome. Hey it happens to me too i forget alot of matches and attires. Lol I usually have to go look at my old magazines or dig up matches to refresh my memory. Google is terrible to find good reference pics for legends it seems like alot has been removed over the years. I have one more wwf 91/92 savage slot in the works that im gonna do one of the attires ive never done before ever in a game so it was fun creating the logos. 

#57 jhorsley23

jhorsley23

New Talent

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 09:45 PM

I have one more wwf 91/92 savage slot in the works that im gonna do one of the attires ive never done before ever in a game so it was fun creating the logos. 

I love me some Macho Man attires, so Im excited to see what you have in store.

Edited by jhorsley23, 17 October 2018 - 09:45 PM.

#58 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,690 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:09 AM

do you still have steamboat uploaded? when i search the tags it gives me 24 of you uploads, but no steamboat, flair, or brutus beefcake shown on the main page. 

#59 AmazingAries

AmazingAries

Opener

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 12:21 PM

do you still have steamboat uploaded? when i search the tags it gives me 24 of you uploads, but no steamboat, flair, or brutus beefcake shown on the main page. 

I didnt upload steamboat, mr perfect or flair bc they are just simple recolors. I removed brutus off cc yesterday to make a upload spot for me and awesomekevs collab. Ill reup brutus again soon as diamond tier unlock any time now. Ultimate warrior will be uploaded then also with a few other upcoming creations not pictured yet to complete all my uploads this year for my main account. 

Edited by AmazingAries, 18 October 2018 - 12:27 PM.

#60 sleeper_agent007

sleeper_agent007

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 01:31 PM

Awesome! Looking forward to Earthquake with alt attires. I'm really hoping you tackle the Nasty Boys this year. I feel they're underrepresented for such a wildly classic tag-team. Either way looking forward to your next batch of classics. My universe is really shaping up with Kev's, yourself and dyn0's wonderful work. Chromafly is another great contributor to old school rosters so big shout out to all of you.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bret hart, Macho man, Seth rollins, Triple H, ShawnMichaels, Roman reigns, Lex luger, Ultimate warrior, Jake the snake roberts, Tatanka