CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

travisalekz caws (TAMA TONGA UPLOADED, TANGA LOA, TAIJI ISHIMORI,EVIL, BUSHI, and misc females uploaded)

kharma manami toyota joshi bull nakano akira hokuto hiroyo matsumoto mayumi ozaki mercedes martinez awesome kong mae young classic

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#41 PARKER™

PARKER™

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 585 posts
  • Gamertag: R0cKsTaR_b0y
  • SEN (PS3): R0cKsTaR_b0y

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:10 AM

Taiji is looking pretty good so far man. But I think you might want to work on the face more. Otherwise he looks great.

#42 travisalekz

travisalekz

New Talent

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 12:30 AM

Thanks for the input. Anything specific you think should be tweaked about the face?

Thanks for the input. Anything specific you think should be tweaked about the face?

#43 billwagon

billwagon

Opener

• Members
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:37 AM

Ishimori is looking awesome

#44 PARKER™

PARKER™

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:37 AM

Maybe try another texture? His face looks as if it has no definition. It almost looks like there isn't a texture at all. But like I said everything else looks great.

#45 travisalekz

travisalekz

New Talent

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:37 AM

Yeah, I'm going to try to darken it, which was needed anyway. Hopefully that will help. If not, I have another texture or two that I can try out.

Face update on Taiji. I wound up using a completely different texture with more detail. I think it paid off pretty well. It has some much needed detail now.

jpqFzkE.png

#46 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 40,465 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 12 November 2018 - 07:57 AM

Noice. Looks really great now

#47 LukeLangston

LukeLangston

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:08 PM

New Taiji face changes make a massive difference, he was looking abit like Yo prior to this. Great work my friend, any idea of timescales for upload?

#48 RaVeN-Roulette

RaVeN-Roulette

Opener

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RaVeN_1515
  • Twitter: RaVeN_1515

Posted 12 November 2018 - 02:38 PM

Your Taiji caught my eye, & I had to comment. I absolutely love the new face. Is a body texture out of the question? I feel like your new face has the level of detail that it kinda makes the in-game body look like poo.

#49 travisalekz

travisalekz

New Talent

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 05:44 PM

Thanks for the compliments. I've never done a body texture before, but I'll look into it and see how it works out. It seems like finding a good body pic with a consistent skin tone, compared to my caw might be a challenge.

As for a time scale, probably late tonight. I've already written up a list of moves for him, so it will be a matter of assigning them all. I'd also like to throw together an entrance that doesn't look too bad. I also want to try my luck with the body texture thing. Both attires are already 100% done, besides that.

#50 EOTR

EOTR
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:05 PM

Thanks for the compliments. I've never done a body texture before, but I'll look into it and see how it works out. It seems like finding a good body pic with a consistent skin tone, compared to my caw might be a challenge.

As for a time scale, probably late tonight. I've already written up a list of moves for him, so it will be a matter of assigning them all. I'd also like to throw together an entrance that doesn't look too bad. I also want to try my luck with the body texture thing. Both attires are already 100% done, besides that.

Have you started on his moves yet? Either way I just uploaded a moveset for him complete with taunts and everything. Simply search 'Ishimori.' You can then change around whatever you want.

#51 PARKER™

PARKER™

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 12 November 2018 - 09:50 PM

Man he looks great now! Massive improvement! Can't wait to download him!

#52 travisalekz

travisalekz

New Talent

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 01:41 AM

I'm just about done with the moveset. However, now that I've seen EOTR's comment, I'm going to download his and mix and match with it. Will give credit of course. I appreciate it.

Taiji Ishimori is uploaded now. 11 logos. Credit to EOTR for helping with the moveset. I also have to thank everyone that gave me constructive criticism. It definitely resulted in a better caw. Also, if anyone isn't feeling the chest texture, just get rid of it and the previous build is underneath still.

Tags: NJPW, BULLET CLUB, BONE SOLDIER
MMUPuF1.png

#53 PARKER™

PARKER™

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 585 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 02:04 AM

Thank you Travis! Great job!!

#54 WNX

WNX

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,629 posts
  • Gamertag: WebbanationX
  • SEN (PS3): WebbanationX

Posted 13 November 2018 - 04:06 AM

That's like a completely different guy. Good sheeit

#55 travisalekz

travisalekz

New Talent

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 13 November 2018 - 11:57 PM

Something I'm toying with. Not sure how I feel about it just yet. Definitely some things I know I could tweak on it. I don't know if it will wind up being good enough to upload. Would appreciate feedback.

Dr6yQSVVsAEc-oM.jpg

Edited by travisalekz, 14 November 2018 - 12:25 AM.

#56 ant1981

ant1981

Jobber

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • SEN (PS3): charlieanthony
  • Twitter: ant198181

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:52 AM

Can't see why you wouldn't upload him. Great look with the face👍

#57 LukeLangston

LukeLangston

New Talent

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 08:59 AM

Dude I am dying for a decent Tanga Loa and Tama Tonga to be uploaded, and this is the best Tanga Loa i've seen by a comfortable country mile! Please upload this then do a Tama Tonga please  ;)

#58 travisalekz

travisalekz

New Talent

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 09:56 AM

Thanks for the votes of confidence. If I finish this one, I'll definitely attempt Tama next. He should be a little easier in theory, since good face pics for him aren't as hard to come by it seems. Any preference for what face paint to use for Tanga?

#59 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,220 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 11:50 AM

Great job on these,Travisalekz! Just a heads up about Ishimori:

For signatures, you could use one of the chicken wing gutbusters, and either The Yes Lock or Tilt-a-Whirl Armbar.The closest thing to his NJPW finisher is the Butterfly Codebreaker,and the 450 is obviously a second finisher.

For Tonga Loa, you could give him a Sit-Out Powerbomb, and either a Samoan Drop or Powerslam. For finishers, you could give him the Sit-Out Tombstone Piledriver. Hope this helps you out.

#60 TheStonePitbull

TheStonePitbull

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,169 posts
  • Gamertag: TheStonePitbull
  • SEN (PS3): TheStonePitbull
  • Steam ID: TheStonePitbull

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:42 PM

Samoan Driver 1 is a good finisher for Loa as well. Also make sure to have the corner grapple "corner to corner buckle smash."

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kharma, manami toyota, joshi, bull nakano, akira hokuto, hiroyo matsumoto, mayumi ozaki, mercedes martinez, awesome kong, mae young classic