84 replies to this topic

#61 Moondog

Moondog

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,124 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Moondog954

Posted 25 October 2018 - 04:57 PM

can you do more KO attires?  like his Elimination Chamber 2015 attire against Cena, with the GI Joe style logo.

Just did along with another attire.

Re-uploaded Kevin with 2 more attires. Again, no textures were used (used "group logos" though). Probably would've been way easier using textures but meh. Also I know Kevin wore different boots for his EC 2015 attire but I prefer his kickpads. Don't think anyone really cares but just addressing that for people all about accuracy.

awesome, thanks :)

#62 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 02:27 PM

HFM, you don't mind I use your ''Montreal Homecoming'' KO logo? I will give credit to you in the description. I wanted to make a custom KO attire based on the Montreal Canadiens hockey team attire.

#63 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,047 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 04 November 2018 - 05:26 PM

Yeah sure, go for it.

#64 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 06:08 PM

Any Update if you can make finally Matt Hardy 09-10 attires?

#65 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 05:26 AM

Have you thought about doing any edge attires or Chris Jericho or hardy with some sleevedesigns. Thanks for making the hardy 6 man tag attires !!

Might do some Edge attires but I wouldn't count on it, not really interested in making any Jericho attires either. I don't know if I'll be making any more Jeff Hardy attires but if I do I'll probably look into doing some sleeve designs attires. And no problem.

Goddamn these are fantastic!! Makes me miss having it on PS4.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Any Update if you can make finally Matt Hardy 09-10 attires?

Sorry, missed your earlier post. But I don't think I'll be making any attires for Matt, may change my mind down the road though.

Would anyone be interested in custom attires and/or color swapped attires? Some color swapped attires are based on actual attires, others are custom.

#66 E#37

E#37

[HOONIGAN]

• Members
  • 29,210 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:34 PM

Any chance you could have a go at Jeff's Itchweed persona? That might be something different and interesting. Don't think i've ever seen a real attempt at that gimmick.

#67 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,232 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:25 PM

Any chance you could have a go at Jeff's Itchweed persona? That might be something different and interesting. Don't think i've ever seen a real attempt at that gimmick.

I think last year when people wanted to make Willow attires, they mentioned they couldn't apply a mask on Jeff? Unless something has changed, don't think it's likely we'll see Jeff's other personas unless it's a caw. :(

Edited by Fight Me., 10 November 2018 - 02:28 PM.

#68 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 10:28 AM

Yeah, there's only a few masks you can apply to Jeff and none resemble anything he wore. But even so, I'm not much of a fan of his Willow or Itchweed attires so I won't be doing either.

#69 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 02:08 PM

But you can create Jeff Hardy as caw with face paint

#70 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 10 November 2018 - 04:57 PM

I have no interest making someone who is already in the game unless it's someone I really care about plus I feel their model sucks, which isn't the case for anyone this year.

Jeff Hardy slot 9 uploaded and added to OP. The 2 armband attires are based on past SmackDowns (minus the Rob Schamberger artwork shirt) in case anyone was wondering. Not sure if there's a better way to do his lightning sleeves but I tried my best.

#71 extremeimagi-nation

extremeimagi-nation

New Talent

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 06:22 PM

Search tags will be the same for all Jeff Hardy slots.

Search Tags: JEFF HARDY, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

Slot 1 Green & Blue Tie Dye, Turning Point 2012, WrestleMania 25 + Sky Blue Spandex

29fXmbx.jpg

Slot 2 Black Armbands with "Framed" Shirt, Extreme Rules 2018 + Genesis 2013 (last 2 attires)

D6QK3tj.jpg

Slot 3 White Armbands with "Abstraction" shirt, Red Spandex with "Framed" Shirt, Turning Point 2011 + Bound For Glory 2010

p55i918.jpg

Slot 4 July 4th 2018 (first 2 attires), July 25 2013 + Bound For Glory 2013

kaVhW7q.jpg

Slot 5 Black Armbands over Mesh witch "Stone Cross" shirt, White & Black Tie Dye, White & Black Armbands over Mesh + Camouflage Spandex

5nlCc42.jpg

Slot 6 Pink & Black Armbands with "Resurrected" Shirt (think that's the shirts name), Stretcher Match, Black & White Armbands with "Time & Fate* shirt + April 26 2012

S0fbckt.jpg

Slot 7 Purple Tye Die & Yellow Armbands, Black & White armbands with black & white "Immune To Fear" shirt, Old School Green & purple Shirt + WrestleMania 23

ucRtAS7.jpg

Slot 8 6-Man Tag with Matt Hardy & John Morrsion vs CM Punk & The Hart Dynasty with "Immune To Fear" Shirt, Loser Leaves WWE Cage Match vs CM Punk, SummerSlam 2009 + Gold Spandex with "Through Tha Night" Shirt

W1SS7wh.jpg

Kevin Owens

Search Tags: KEVIN OWENS, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

14p836t.jpg

Shinsuke Nakamura

Search Tags: SHINSUKE NAKAMURA, HFM, HARDYZ-WONT_DIE

6INeANT.jpg

Jeff Hardy Slot 9 Blue & Black Armbands with Rob Schamberger Artwork Shirt, October 30 2018, Yellow & Black Armbands + Green & Blue Lightning Sleeves
GFMHO9T.jpg

Can you upload some of the ones you did on 18 like the one with red grey and black armbands, the wwe celebration and the attire from Jeff vs undertaker in 2009 with the kid armbands under

#72 MrMorbid81

MrMorbid81

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 514 posts
  • Twitter: @MrMorbidsHoF

Posted 01 December 2018 - 09:26 PM

Damn.....wow. Well done and kudos sir. That's a lot of Jeff ha ha. 

#73 Rockers912

Rockers912

New Talent

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:13 AM

Some of the best Hardy attires out there.

Noticed his immortal champion run(purple tie) attire is strangely absent. Will this be a future release??

#74 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 06:08 AM

Noticed his immortal champion run(purple tie) attire is strangely absent. Will this be a future release??

Not speaking for HFM, but I think that attire would be too simple to make, but I'm sure he could do it if he felt compelled to do it.

#75 Rockers912

Rockers912

New Talent

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:27 AM

Not speaking for HFM, but I think that attire would be too simple to make, but I'm sure he could do it if he felt compelled to do it.
Ive seen a couple done before on CC but to be honest theyre very poorly done.

Hardys attires during that time period involved lots of layers of wool coats etc over his dress clothes.

Lots of dark make up as well. Havent seen anyone pull it off correctly yet.

#76 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:57 AM

Hardys attires during that time period involved lots of layers of wool coats etc over his dress clothes.

Neither have I. It would be quite difficult to capture it accurately given that you can't put makeup on ingame models. Plus, I think he said he wouldn't make a caw of someone already in the game. Again, not speakimg for him, just providing a rational observation.

#77 extremeimagi-nation

extremeimagi-nation

New Talent

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 02:56 PM

Neither have I. It would be quite difficult to capture it accurately given that you can't put makeup on ingame models. Plus, I think he said he wouldn't make a caw of someone already in the game. Again, not speakimg for him, just providing a rational observation.
Honestly Im surprised he hasnt made anymore Jeff Hardy attires because on 18 he was making dope ones the whole year and taking requests

#78 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,047 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 04:35 PM

Apologies for not responding. My interest in this game has completely dropped and I dunno if I see myself coming back.

Not sure what it is with these games. They're usually really fun for the first few months and then I completely lose interest.

Regarding last year, I may have created attires throughout the year but I surpassed the amount of attires I made last year within the first few months of this game. Also I only did requests if it was something I already planned on making or if it was something I would've liked to have made.

#79 extremeimagi-nation

extremeimagi-nation

New Talent

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 06:30 PM

Apologies for not responding. My interest in this game has completely dropped and I dunno if I see myself coming back.

Not sure what it is with these games. They're usually really fun for the first few months and then I completely lose interest.

Regarding last year, I may have created attires throughout the year but I surpassed the amount of attires I made last year within the first few months of this game. Also I only did requests if it was something I already planned on making or if it was something I would've liked to have made.

Thanks for responding to us bro, I completely understand tbh the main reason I was on 18 so much and here was because of your attires for Jeff yours are always dope to see, do you have the photo from the armbands you made from his extreme rules match with taker from09

#80 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 04:32 PM

I have the same Problem that i have no interested to play the Games as well