#41 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,035 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 21 October 2018 - 02:55 AM

Kevin Owens attires uploaded and added to OP.

#42 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:04 AM

Please Do Matt Hardy from 2009 and 2010

#43 Moondog

Moondog

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,124 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Moondog954

Posted 21 October 2018 - 07:55 AM

can you do more KO attires?  like his Elimination Chamber 2015 attire against Cena, with the GI Joe style logo.

#44 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:32 PM

can you do more KO attires?  like his Elimination Chamber 2015 attire against Cena, with the GI Joe style logo.

Just did along with another attire.

Re-uploaded Kevin with 2 more attires. Again, no textures were used (used "group logos" though). Probably would've been way easier using textures but meh. Also I know Kevin wore different boots for his EC 2015 attire but I prefer his kickpads. Don't think anyone really cares but just addressing that for people all about accuracy.

#45 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:07 PM

OMG, you made his Montreal Homecoming attire!? Thank you so much! I didn't expect anyone to make it again after 2K17. It looks great! As for the kickpads, everyone can simply switch them for wrestling boots if they want accuracy.

Are you planning on making more KO attires? There 4 attires I love to get:

- Kevin Owens Show (champion version) with the Universal logo on his shorts.

- KO in the bank but if possible with the logos being shiny like the metallic material.

- KO Quebec attire he used only in houseshows. J-Man made it in 2K18, I can provide the photos if you need an idea on what it looks like.

- KO Canada attire he also used in houseshows. I never seen anyone make a proper version of it but there also no good photos of it but I can still provide pictures and videos that give an idea what it looks like.

#46 Smackdown Liv

Smackdown Liv

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,170 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 03:49 PM

Neat stuff. :cool:

#47 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 04:13 PM

OMG, you made his Montreal Homecoming attire!? Thank you so much! I didn't expect anyone to make it again after 2K17. It looks great! As for the kickpads, everyone can simply switch them for wrestling boots if they want accuracy.

Are you planning on making more KO attires? There 4 attires I love to get:

- Kevin Owens Show (champion version) with the Universal logo on his shorts.

- KO in the bank but if possible with the logos being shiny like the metallic material.

- KO Quebec attire he used only in houseshows. J-Man made it in 2K18, I can provide the photos if you need an idea on what it looks like.

- KO Canada attire he also used in houseshows. I never seen anyone make a proper version of it but there also no good photos of it but I can still provide pictures and videos that give an idea what it looks like.

After I decided to make the attire Moondog requested I felt the need to make a fourth attire to maximize the slots worth. Looked around for attires that I could make just using in-game logos and that was what I came across.

I think this may have been more of a one off thing but I'm not ruling out making more attires for Owens. As for those attires, I'm not a fan of gimmicky attires where they only wear them in special situations (KO in the Bank would require him to be Mr. MITB or in a storyline involving it and same deal with the Universal title on his shorts). The last 2 would be fine but again, nor idea if I'll make more KO attires.

#48 HiryuMK

HiryuMK

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 999 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 04:47 PM

No problem. I am happy enough with the Montreal attire (since I am from Montreal :P).

#49 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 11:46 PM

Anyone interested in these Nakamura attires? They're pretty basic, something people could easily do themselves, but I can upload them if anyone wants.

6INeANT.jpg

#50 MondayNightWar2012

MondayNightWar2012

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:41 AM

Awesome Nakamura attires!!! I'm definitely interested in them.... Can you make his njpw attires also? You can upload them

Edited by MondayNightWar2012, 24 October 2018 - 12:41 AM.

#51 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Old Town Road 🐎

• Global Moderator
  • 37,945 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 24 October 2018 - 12:45 AM

Dope Naka attires!

#52 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:38 AM

Those Nakamura attires are awesome, definitely upload them, hate his ingame attire.

#53 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,035 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 02:37 AM

Awesome Nakamura attires!!! I'm definitely interested in them.... Can you make his njpw attires also? You can upload them

Thanks and at the moment it's just these 2 attires. May change my mind down the road but this is it for the time being.

Dope Naka attires!

Those Nakamura attires are awesome, definitely upload them, hate his ingame attire.

Thanks and yeah, I hate it too. Never been a fan of his pants despite it being the only attire I've actually seen him wrestle in. The tight pants he wore in the beginning were fine but his attires lately, not so much.

Nakamura uploaded and added to OP.

Feels weird making attires for people aside from Jeff Hardy :lol:

#54 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 21,086 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 24 October 2018 - 02:59 AM

Anyone interested in these Nakamura attires? They're pretty basic, something people could easily do themselves, but I can upload them if anyone wants.

6INeANT.jpg

Didnt watch Smackdown yet... he switched to tights????

#55 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,887 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:32 AM

Thanks and at the moment it's just these 2 attires. May change my mind down the road but this is it for the time being.

Dope Naka attires!

Thanks and yeah, I hate it too. Never been a fan of his pants despite it being the only attire I've actually seen him wrestle in. The tight pants he wore in the beginning were fine but his attires lately, not so much.

Nakamura uploaded and added to OP.

Feels weird making attires for people aside from Jeff Hardy :lol:

Yeah i didn't mind the tighter fitting pants he wore early on in NXT either, but i can't stand those baggy bell bottom pants.

#56 MondayNightWar2012

MondayNightWar2012

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 839 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:13 AM

OK it's cool... Because he do had a lot of good attires when he was in njpw....

#57 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

See You In Hell

• Members
  • 43,059 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:28 AM

Awesome work. :D

6INeANT.jpg

New Japan attires lol.

#58 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 21,086 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 24 October 2018 - 02:35 PM

Awesome work. :D

6INeANT.jpg

New Japan attires lol.

Youre right. I forgot he wore that first black one. But he didnt wear it often if Im right.

I thought they were Smackdown attires because I saw the date.

#59 wwe2know

wwe2know

New Talent

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Midnitecobra

Posted 25 October 2018 - 02:56 AM

Have you thought about doing any edge attires or Chris Jericho or hardy with some sleevedesigns. Thanks for making the hardy 6 man tag attires !!

#60 Scripted

Scripted

Legend

• Members
  • 8,949 posts
  • Gamertag: I Conundrum I
  • SEN (PS3): ExtremeEnigma812

Posted 25 October 2018 - 08:27 AM

Goddamn these are fantastic!! Makes me miss having it on PS4.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jeff Hardy, Kevin Owens, Shinsuke Nakamura