#21 newlookknicks

newlookknicks

New Talent

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • SEN (PS3): newlookknicks

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:31 PM

These look fantastic! Thank you!

Any chance of some old school attire from his ladder match Hardy Boyz days? Maybe the one with the see thru top and some colored hair?

#22 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 11 October 2018 - 09:53 PM

Who is Dorian Pavus caw hahaha?

#23 VirulentViper™

VirulentViper™

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,729 posts
  • SEN (PS3): VirulentViper
  • Twitter: @VirulentViper

Posted 11 October 2018 - 11:22 PM

I vaguely remember when he wore it but it's one of my favorite attires of his so I saved the only 2 pictures I could find of it :lol:

What attires did you have in mind? Not promising anything but I'm open to suggestions.

The ones I had in mind were WrestleMania 23 (not sure if you can do the pain on his arm/chest in the game) and this and maybe this? I was also looking around and I think I found a site that you'll be able to use for a lot of attires. I'm going to shoot it to you in a PM

Also totally getting that stretcher match attire

Edited by VirulentViper™, 11 October 2018 - 11:23 PM.

#24 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,033 posts
  • SEN (PS3): hardyz-wont_DIE
  • Twitter: @Zachery_Clark

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:48 PM

These look fantastic! Thank you!

Any chance of some old school attire from his ladder match Hardy Boyz days? Maybe the one with the see thru top and some colored hair?

I prefer making attires from like 2005-present. However, in my next slot there'll be 1 old school attire. I'd love to make his mesh top attires but it just seems overly complicated to do so.

I know it's incredibly lazy to not change up the hair, I admit that, but it's just my preference. May change my mind down the road but that's how I currently feel.

Who is Dorian Pavus caw hahaha?

Made a character from one of the Dragon Age games as a wrestler.

I vaguely remember when he wore it but it's one of my favorite attires of his so I saved the only 2 pictures I could find of it :lol:

What attires did you have in mind? Not promising anything but I'm open to suggestions.

The ones I had in mind were WrestleMania 23 (not sure if you can do the pain on his arm/chest in the game) and this and maybe this? I was also looking around and I think I found a site that you'll be able to use for a lot of attires. I'm going to shoot it to you in a PM

Also totally getting that stretcher match attire

Isn't the 2nd one just his WM 25 attire? His belt and boots might be different colors but that's about it.

I can do the other 2 though.

#25 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 12 October 2018 - 04:59 PM

Can you Please adding the 2009 shirts to this attires?
https://i.imgur.com/YAwOwRH.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zWqULNv.png

Edited by Pentagon Jr., 12 October 2018 - 05:06 PM.

#26 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 07:27 PM

^ Already had this slot planned out but I'll add it to a future slot.

Slot 7 uploaded and added to OP. Actually managed to get his arm paint on his shoulder! It's not perfect but best I could do. Also I put the wrong back on the old school attire. Supposed to be "Twist of Fate", not "Exist to Inspire". Noticed this after I made the attire so I just left it. Just addressing this in case anyone points out the inaccuracy of it.

#27 VirulentViper™

VirulentViper™

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:37 PM

Absolutely loving these attires man! I've downloaded all of your slots lol and really good job on the WM23 one. I wasn't sure if the paint was going to be doable but you found a way and it actually turned out really cool. Have you thought about doing any of his see-through shirt attires like from this year's Hell in a Cell or the green one from Shut Your Mouth or something? 

Thanks for all of your time and hard work. Can't wait to see what you do next! 

#28 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 08:42 PM

Are you gonna trying a face paint slot for using a caw Jeff Hardy and not The 2K Modell?

#29 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:25 PM

Absolutely loving these attires man! I've downloaded all of your slots lol and really good job on the WM23 one. I wasn't sure if the paint was going to be doable but you found a way and it actually turned out really cool. Have you thought about doing any of his see-through shirt attires like from this year's Hell in a Cell or the green one from Shut Your Mouth or something? 

Thanks for all of your time and hard work. Can't wait to see what you do next! 

Glad you like them :happy:

Yeah, originally I was only gonna add paint underneath the armbands but I looked through the CAW parts and had an idea. Didn't expect it to work so well.

As much as I'd like to make the mesh tops, it just seems like it'd be way too complicated. If I do attempt them, it'd be a while before there done and that's even if I can make it work.

Are you gonna trying a face paint slot for using a caw Jeff Hardy and not The 2K Modell?

Nope sorry, only attires as far as Jeff is concerned.

Just realized I have already passed the amount of attires I made in WWE2K18... damn.

Edited by High Flying Maniac, 14 October 2018 - 09:29 PM.

#30 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 09:36 PM

Are you nearly done with Jeff Hardy attires? Most of the attires always the same, the Most interested Part was always his unique face paint, but 2K was too lazy to included it or that we can edit Jeff on the face

#31 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 11:01 PM

I don't think I'll ever be "done" with Jeff attires :lol: Though I'm pretty sure I covered most, if not all, of my favorites. Still have a few from last year I haven't made yet too.

#32 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 14 October 2018 - 11:24 PM

Im still sad that you not making Brother Nero with coat or the willow Shirt with coat.

I edit One of your attires and making the willow Shirt, but i can not create the coat for it

#33 wwe2know

wwe2know

New Talent

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Midnitecobra

Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:45 AM

Loving these attires keep them coming.
Anyway you can make the Jeff attire when he teamed with his brother and Morrison vs punk and the hart dynasty?

#34 RebornByFate129

RebornByFate129

New Talent

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:15 PM

these are all great Im just curious what are your thoughts on creators finding tricks such as masks to put on his face paint and do you plan on doing it?

#35 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 06:47 PM

Thats no face paint, Its a bandana on the mouth or on the forehead with the face paint logo

#36 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 12:35 AM

Loving these attires keep them coming.
Anyway you can make the Jeff attire when he teamed with his brother and Morrison vs punk and the hart dynasty?

Sure thing, it'll be a part of my next slot.

these are all great Im just curious what are your thoughts on creators finding tricks such as masks to put on his face paint and do you plan on doing it?

I've noticed that too but I won't be attempting facepaint attires, not a fan how using the face cover and bandage on the forehead looks.

Slot 8 is almost done, just 1 attire left.

Slot 8 uploaded and added to OP. Very happy with how the Loser Leaves WWE attire came out.

#37 VirulentViper™

VirulentViper™

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,729 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:50 AM

Absolutely love these attires too. I'll be downloading the Slot 8 ones very soon.  

The way that loser leaves WWE attire came out is great! You do great work, man

#38 Bushy.

Bushy.

The Bad Guy

• Members
  • 20,987 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:21 AM

Glad we have you around man. Youre great.

#39 High Flying Maniac

High Flying Maniac

#TheDreadWolfRises

• Members
  • 7,033 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:21 AM

Absolutely love these attires too. I'll be downloading the Slot 8 ones very soon.  

Glad to hear it. That attire is probably my favorite now but it was such a pain to make, mostly when dealing with the armpit area. Had to keep going to poses and giving him the new AJ pose to get a look. Really wish there was some kind of t-pose toggle or something.

Thanks, really appreciate it :happy:

So kinda going outta left field here but anyone interested in these KO attires? Made these a while ago and figured I'd ask. No textures were used, just in-game logos.

DJ39WG6.png

#40 DH3™

DH3™

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,308 posts
  • Gamertag: DancyHercules3
  • SEN (PS3): N/A

Posted 19 October 2018 - 07:05 AM

Glad to hear it. That attire is probably my favorite now but it was such a pain to make, mostly when dealing with the armpit area. Had to keep going to poses and giving him the new AJ pose to get a look. Really wish there was some kind of t-pose toggle or something.

Thanks, really appreciate it :happy:

So kinda going outta left field here but anyone interested in these KO attires? Made these a while ago and figured I'd ask. No textures were used, just in-game logos.

DJ39WG6.png

Yes please I am dying for some great KOs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jeff Hardy, Kevin Owens, Shinsuke Nakamura