• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's okay. Now that I read it back, I look like an ahole, and I'm sorry to anyone who had to read it. Especially to Defract, RyeeDee, & Breaker. I was trying to poke fun at how it seems like fans of a creator are like a fan of a sports team, & it's almost cult-like. I did not mean to target them as they've never done anything to me. It just seemed like Myers was trying to my push buttons. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry. Maybe english isn't your 1st language, & I get that it might get yourself into situations. No worries. My instinct is to try to be nice to calm the conversation, yet push someone back so they know I'm not about to let anyone push me around. I don't think I accomplished that...

On another note! My wife had to go help people out in Cali with the whole fire nonsense, & she's coming back earlier than planned, so I probably won't be jumping into another creation of my own so quickly, because everything's getting pretty busy. I'll most likely be working with Rockstar again soon though, & hopefully with another... They've been patient asking for help from the community, & I wanna at least see if they have something they'd like me to do.

You weren't an a hole. Myers was. He's exactly like Pentagon. In fact I'm not sure he isn't Pentagon. Always either saying something sucks with no advice for improvement or hounding the creators he likes with requests and demanding that previews be released immediately. You owe nothing to him and his ilk.

Pentagon/Myers/KennyVsOmega are all the same dude.

I'll probably forget, that's what I'm good at, but thanks. I'm guessing he just made a new account as well? lol

I hope you too are blessed with good health Beasto! :tajiri:

Maybe today will be the day that you realize the internet shouldn't be an excuse to treat others like crap.

Tact and respect are important here when it comes to caw creating. If Myers cannot be respectful with his constructive criticism he should not speak at all, simple as that.

Your work is great Raven. While there's always room to improve, it still looks fantastic.

I think his jawline/cheeks is off. He probably clinched a lil in the pic. I used one of his black and white ones and just played with it.

If i remember correctly, alot of the sliders are maxed so hopefully it wont be such a pain. That template just seemed to be my fav

I think his jawline/cheeks is off. He probably clinched a lil in the pic. I used one of his black and white ones and just played with it.

If i remember correctly, alot of the sliders are maxed so hopefully it wont be such a pain. That template just seemed to be my fav

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately I am going to have to stop creating for the forseeable future. Possibly for the year. I may work on something from time to time, but I wouldn't count on it.

I cant talk about why, but it's making it difficult to do alot of things now.

Thank you to everyone for supporting me as I've learned to create. I couldnt have done it without feedback.

Archived