• SEN (PS3): lotkin10

Posted 23 October 2018 - 04:58 AM

Big Cass

Tag: 1515

fk4epx.jpg

2j65pia.jpg

WOW!!
Your textures are amazing raven.

Edited by ted_bundy, 23 October 2018 - 04:58 AM.

#42 Mr. Madness

Mr. Madness

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Just ask, I'm down to play

Posted 23 October 2018 - 07:06 AM

Scurll looking sick mate!

#43 Timmothy1984

Timmothy1984

Opener

• Members
  • 405 posts

Posted 23 October 2018 - 10:45 AM

Can wait to see more of the villain

#44 RaVeN-Roulette

RaVeN-Roulette

Opener

• Members
  • 465 posts
  • SEN (PS3): RaVeN_1515
  • Twitter: RaVeN_1515

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:37 AM

More of the villain! His 1st attire is now complete! The 2nd attire will be black/green trunks.

6z0e39.jpg

5eczee.jpg

#45 J-man89

J-man89

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,939 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:48 AM

Yes! That one and the black and green attire are my favorites of his.

#46 THE PUNISHER_007

THE PUNISHER_007

Opener

• Members
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:15 AM

Thats a nice placeholder until Ryeedee upload his Marty Scurll.

Thank you Raven

#47 Mr. Madness

Mr. Madness

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:30 AM

Thats a nice placeholder until Ryeedee upload his Marty Scurll.

Thank you Raven

Ha ha ha! You (Pentagon) are such a prick! It's hilarious!

Straight up though Raven, that's looks awesome! Well done!

#48 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,324 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:33 AM

This looks great Raven! This might very well be your best year yet :) !

Side note:
Pentagon Jr, it's really bad etiquette to put down other's work like that.

Yes, Ryeedee's work is great, but you don't have to be so rude and unappreciative towards everyone else all the time. It comes across as incredibly entitled.

#49 RaVeN-Roulette

RaVeN-Roulette

Opener

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 01:38 PM

It's okay. I agree RyeeDee is an amazing creator. If he had made Scurll already, I wouldn't be making him now for the sake of having more different caws available to the community, but Marty's one of my favorites. That doesn't mean that I'm going to accept that RyeeDee can make a better Scurll though & I'll still try to make him the best that I can.

It doesn't matter how much time you've put into creating. If you don't have enough trust in your own abilities then you're just setting your own ceiling. If someone wanted to start creating now, they shouldn't expect to instantly be the best, they would understand that they need to put the work in. However they could also see a talented creator's creations as a challenge & try to also create the person. It'd be a nice way to measure up.

At the end of the day though, I'm not thinking about making a better Scurll, or any other creation better than anyone else atm, because I'm not trying to measure up. I'm trying to make my creations my own, & trying to give it my all. That doesn't stop me from comparing my own stuff with others after though. I like doing that because I can appreciate the work & creativity they put into something more after I tried making the same person. And when you do find someone that creates an absolute masterpiece it humbles you. It keeps you from being that cocky ahole online.

#50 MadAgrar

MadAgrar

Opener

• Members
  • 363 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DuckySolo
  • Steam ID: Agrar10

Posted 24 October 2018 - 03:36 PM

Love you, Raven! 

#51 ant1981

ant1981

Jobber

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • SEN (PS3): charlieanthony
  • Twitter: ant198181

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:05 PM

Well said👍Wish I had the talent you guys have with these creations. Top job & scurll looks spot on, definalty adding him to my ROH & NJPW save

#52 Endo

Endo

Opener

• Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 04:49 PM

Raven you killed this marty looks amazing. Keep up the great work and Damn Pentagon Jr. that was just ignorant. I know your a ryee fanboy but smh.

#53 Spine Buster

Spine Buster

New Talent

• Members
  • 74 posts
  • Gamertag: chopperpinel94
  • SEN (PS3): chopperpinel94

Posted 24 October 2018 - 05:40 PM

These look sweet! Hope you get around to making Best Friends soon, they're favourites of mine!

#54 Fenrir Vanagandr

Fenrir Vanagandr

New Talent

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 05:48 PM

Man, Ive seen your work improve and man...its such a pleasure seeing your work. Its always exciting seeing someone improve and get better since the more skilled creators we get the better for the CAW community. Im really liking what I see of Scurll. Keep up the good work, youve definitely got a fan in me.

#55 RaVeN-Roulette

RaVeN-Roulette

Opener

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:30 PM

Fixed issues & here's his new face and facial hair at more in-depth angles!!

2zgausn.jpg

k15g0g.jpg

2aexgea.jpg

#56 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,324 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 24 October 2018 - 06:37 PM

I'd go with the other bun haircut, which isn't braided.

Face looks really good. If I were to give some constructive criticism I would suggest that you somehow sharpen his upper cheekbones a tad?

Also: Is the shadow above his in game eye brows, the brows that came with the texture?

Again, I can't stress enough how much you have improved :)

Edited by Niffan, 24 October 2018 - 06:38 PM.

#57 Mr. Madness

Mr. Madness

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:08 PM

That is absolutely brilliant man! I would say your best yet? Though I really appreciate the effort you put in to your Joey Ryan and that guy cracks me up! Basically, you're killing it!
And I like the crazy top knot for a change! But whatever you decide to go with...
Is he still wearing he plague doctor mask by the way? Gotta love his gimmick, man!

#58 RaVeN-Roulette

RaVeN-Roulette

Opener

• Members
  • 465 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:34 PM

Face looks really good. If I were to give some constructive criticism I would suggest that you somehow sharpen his upper cheekbones a tad?

Also: Is the shadow above his in game eye brows, the brows that came with the texture?

I'll see what I can do about the cheekbones. I didn't use in-game brows though. I played with the texture a bit so that the forehead wrinkle that is supposed to add wrinkles between the eyes would be on his forehead.

That is absolutely brilliant man! I would say your best yet? Though I really appreciate the effort you put in to your Joey Ryan and that guy cracks me up! Basically, you're killing it!
And I like the crazy top knot for a change! But whatever you decide to go with...
Is he still wearing he plague doctor mask by the way? Gotta love his gimmick, man!

I chose this style because of how the hair outside the ponytail seemed to match up better. I don't know why, but I really don't like that other style. People could change it I suppose. My biggest worry with the new style was that the gaps between the hair would bug me, but I don't really notice them unless I'm trying to.

And yes. He has the mask. I chose this vest on the 1st attire because it's different & my mask looked kinda crappy. I have to check it out again to make sure I'm okay with it though.

#59 Mr. Madness

Mr. Madness

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 07:41 PM

I'll see what I can do about the cheekbones. I didn't use in-game brows though. I played with the texture a bit so that the forehead wrinkle that is supposed to add wrinkles between the eyes would be on his forehead.

I chose this style because of how the hair outside the ponytail seemed to match up better. I don't know why, but I really don't like that other style. People could change it I suppose. My biggest worry with the new style was that the gaps between the hair would bug me, but I don't really notice them unless I'm trying to.

And yes. He has the mask. I chose this vest on the 1st attire because it's different & my mask looked kinda crappy. I have to check it out again to make sure I'm okay with it though.

Yeh, I know what you mean, I'm not a big fan of the other bun hairstyle. It's been around for quite a few games now, looks kinda dated. There's that other one, I know it's not accurate, but it looks cool though! Might be a Tyler Breeze looking one, something like that anyway? And I was only asking cause I don't really follow NJPW anymore but I really did dig his gimmick! Classic over the top bad guy.
And if people wanna change stuff that's okay, rock you own thing man! Your CAWs look different and that's cool!

#60 Fenrir Vanagandr

Fenrir Vanagandr

New Talent

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:27 PM

Maybe a thinner moustache? It looks a bit odd to me. Or maybe play around with the hair dye on the moustache. Otherwise, hes looking quite good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1515, Mr. Anderson, Cody Hall, Joey Ryan, Marty Scurll, Matt Riddle, Hardcore Bob Holly, CM Punk, Neville, Pac