• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd go with the other bun haircut, which isn't braided.

Face looks really good. If I were to give some constructive criticism I would suggest that you somehow sharpen his upper cheekbones a tad?

Also: Is the shadow above his in game eye brows, the brows that came with the texture?

Again, I can't stress enough how much you have improved :)

That is absolutely brilliant man! I would say your best yet? Though I really appreciate the effort you put in to your Joey Ryan and that guy cracks me up! Basically, you're killing it!

And I like the crazy top knot for a change! But whatever you decide to go with...

Is he still wearing he plague doctor mask by the way? Gotta love his gimmick, man!

Face looks really good. If I were to give some constructive criticism I would suggest that you somehow sharpen his upper cheekbones a tad?

Also: Is the shadow above his in game eye brows, the brows that came with the texture?

I'll see what I can do about the cheekbones. I didn't use in-game brows though. I played with the texture a bit so that the forehead wrinkle that is supposed to add wrinkles between the eyes would be on his forehead.

That is absolutely brilliant man! I would say your best yet? Though I really appreciate the effort you put in to your Joey Ryan and that guy cracks me up! Basically, you're killing it!

And I like the crazy top knot for a change! But whatever you decide to go with...

Is he still wearing he plague doctor mask by the way? Gotta love his gimmick, man!

I chose this style because of how the hair outside the ponytail seemed to match up better. I don't know why, but I really don't like that other style. People could change it I suppose. My biggest worry with the new style was that the gaps between the hair would bug me, but I don't really notice them unless I'm trying to.

And yes. He has the mask. I chose this vest on the 1st attire because it's different & my mask looked kinda crappy. I have to check it out again to make sure I'm okay with it though.

I'll see what I can do about the cheekbones. I didn't use in-game brows though. I played with the texture a bit so that the forehead wrinkle that is supposed to add wrinkles between the eyes would be on his forehead.

I chose this style because of how the hair outside the ponytail seemed to match up better. I don't know why, but I really don't like that other style. People could change it I suppose. My biggest worry with the new style was that the gaps between the hair would bug me, but I don't really notice them unless I'm trying to.

And yes. He has the mask. I chose this vest on the 1st attire because it's different & my mask looked kinda crappy. I have to check it out again to make sure I'm okay with it though.

Yeh, I know what you mean, I'm not a big fan of the other bun hairstyle. It's been around for quite a few games now, looks kinda dated. There's that other one, I know it's not accurate, but it looks cool though! Might be a Tyler Breeze looking one, something like that anyway? And I was only asking cause I don't really follow NJPW anymore but I really did dig his gimmick! Classic over the top bad guy.

And if people wanna change stuff that's okay, rock you own thing man! Your CAWs look different and that's cool!

Great... This happened to me last year too. Sometimes logos were missing, & sometimes they were there when downloading. It confused me so I didn't know how to fix it... :/ I'd imagine it has to be something I'm doing, but I don't know...

I have ran into other's creations doing the same thing, & I just re-download theirs. It works after a bit for me.

Archived