• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! I feel good about this year so far. The idea of bombing all of a sudden freaks me out.. :argh:

I have another preview here. I've seen a nice Big Cass online, but then I tested this & I'm happy with the results so far. It may be my most accurate face so far this year. Either that or I've been staring at it long enough that I think it's closer than it really is.

3355myd.jpg

I am having troubles trying to find a body photo for a texture if anyone has images, I'd appreciate it, because this in-game chest hair isn't really cutting it.

I'm assuming you found the body photo you needed since you uploaded? If not, I have one that might work.

I did find something. I had to flip some side photos and blend them to the chest for it to work, but i got it. Ty tho.

This looks great Raven! This might very well be your best year yet :) !

Side note:

Pentagon Jr, it's really bad etiquette to put down other's work like that.

Yes, Ryeedee's work is great, but you don't have to be so rude and unappreciative towards everyone else all the time. It comes across as incredibly entitled.

It's okay. I agree RyeeDee is an amazing creator. If he had made Scurll already, I wouldn't be making him now for the sake of having more different caws available to the community, but Marty's one of my favorites. That doesn't mean that I'm going to accept that RyeeDee can make a better Scurll though & I'll still try to make him the best that I can.

It doesn't matter how much time you've put into creating. If you don't have enough trust in your own abilities then you're just setting your own ceiling. If someone wanted to start creating now, they shouldn't expect to instantly be the best, they would understand that they need to put the work in. However they could also see a talented creator's creations as a challenge & try to also create the person. It'd be a nice way to measure up.

At the end of the day though, I'm not thinking about making a better Scurll, or any other creation better than anyone else atm, because I'm not trying to measure up. I'm trying to make my creations my own, & trying to give it my all. That doesn't stop me from comparing my own stuff with others after though. I like doing that because I can appreciate the work & creativity they put into something more after I tried making the same person. And when you do find someone that creates an absolute masterpiece it humbles you. It keeps you from being that cocky ahole online.

Archived