WWE 2K19 G.A. Women's Tournament (Block B 1st Match Added!)

CROSS-Out

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Recording all the round 1 matches right now, there will absolutely be something up today, though if anyone wants to help, I could use a good video clip of a spinning globe for the vs screen. If anyone knows of a good one, feel free to link me.

Round 1 of Block A is done, now recording Round 1 of Block B.

First match has been edited and is rendering. It'll have something of an intro that the rest won't for the tournament.

I didn't notice the added crowd sounds the night when I saw the first match. Pretty sure I heard extra crowd sounds in the second match now when I re-watched the first match I guess they were there too. And guessing this is where you say you didn't add any extra crowd background and I am hearing things.

First two matches Spoiler

Looks like I am going to see you again in the quarter finals just like last year in the mens.

So I'm editing the third match and I realized I have no idea what Violet Rose's theme is. I can't seem to find any part where MikeM mentioned it.

EDIT: just ended up using the theme he originally chose last year. If he wishes to change it, i'm keeping the project file to do so.

I think she has used "Coming Undone" by Korn. But I am not sure if that current or not.

Yeah, thats what I ended up using. Currently about to upload the video.

Aaaaaand third match added!

I guess I was wrong about the end of the opening giving away the favorite. Even though I still consider that an upset.

Dual Spoiler (BPW 12/11 & GRPW Match Result)

Rough day for Violet she lost her tag titles for her team. Then gets pinned by her sister. After dominated both matches.

I think she has used "Coming Undone" by Korn. But I am not sure if that current or not.

Yep that works for me!! Completely forgot that I'd used that for her.

Yep that works for me!! Completely forgot that I'd used that for her.

So just for fun what was her actual current theme?

I use one of the in game ones, classic 2 I think. Coming Undone sounds good on the video though, and Rise really works for Jennifer, though I'd tweak the entrance timing if I used it in the game. I have a kind of Lita build up in my head - with tron video playing for a bit before she appears.

Archived