New out of character interview with Undertaker

Youssef

Between this interview, and the way Taker looked on Raw...he's just dead to me. They successfully made me not care about anything he does. He still seems like a perfectly genuine guy...so, I'm not trying to take anything away from him. But, he should have realized that it was time to stop by now.

How many times does he say You Know? Lol

Seems like quite a few wrestlers like HBK say that a lot.

Also, does Taker talk about cops/Blue Lives Matter? My respect for him went a bit down after learning he's Blue Lives Matter/staunch Blue Lives Matter.

Well through this interview I learned that Taker is a hunter and that he's religious. My respect for him as a person has gone down.

Is being religious that bad? Strongly against hunting though.

Eh Im not going to go into here, but AS bad as killing innocent animals? No, but its not particularly favourable either.

Worse than Taker simply being religious, is that he turned religious solely because of his wife...like, he wanted nothing to do with it, and then she made him check out church...he drank the kool-aid, and now he's giving sit-down interviews with creepy pastors on youtube...

Im not super religious, but who cares dude. Its his life lol

How many times does he say You Know? Lol

Seems like quite a few wrestlers like HBK say that a lot.

Also, does Taker talk about cops/Blue Lives Matter? My respect for him went a bit down after learning he's Blue Lives Matter/staunch Blue Lives Matter.

The stuff that makes your respect for him go down, is the stuff that makes folks like me respect him even more.

Buncha wimps around here crying about him being a typical dude

A typical dude

Lmfao okay man, you can go through life being a walking stereotype if you like, but some of have us real opinions and personalities.

Theres always going to one person trying to be Mr. Contrarian. Buncha wimps pretending to be real men around here and acting like they live life like The Warriors.

Archived