What is the first thing your going to do when you get Wwe 2k19

TheAbyss24

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My traditional Kane vs. someone else match and then off to CAW Mode for hours making my Originals. It was such a pleasant surprise last year to find out there's no limit on uploading and downloading your own logos, knowing that this year (implying it's the same) I should be able to get more work done on the first night since I'll be prepared.

Adjust the settings then play an elimination chamber match, not sure who with. Then, after I gotten the excitement of playing outta the way, move on to the boring stuff; going through the roster and making edits such as show affiliation, heel/face/cheer/boo status and attributes. Did that last part pretty late with 2K18 and just wanna get that long and boring part out of the way.

Probably a 8 man or something with the best work houses to see a whole bunch of different models at once along with entrances.

Then maybe a HIAC match. I wont have much time so I gotta make the most out of it.

Will edit the options and turn blood on.

If the code for season pass works on early access, then will unlock everything.

Then play a one on one match using Almas and random new guy.

Do 8 men/women/tag to watch the new entrances (did not watch it on Youtube since I want to see it when I have the game for more excitement)

Then check out the create modes.

I tend to look at the new moves first whenever I get the game. Then will play a singles match with a new person. Probably be Pete Dunne vs. another newbie this year so I can test out the new feature where you can swap who you are playing us.

Forgot about the switching of players. That could create some cool spots in the game, since we could stop the CPU from going other places we don't want them to go. Like when exploring the backstage areas in the game. They tend to go back to the ring when the match type is not falls count anywhere.

Will edit the options and turn blood on.

If the code for season pass works on early access, then will unlock everything.

Then play a one on one match using Almas and random new guy.

Do 8 men/women/tag to watch the new entrances (did not watch it on Youtube since I want to see it when I have the game for more excitement)

Then check out the create modes.

Ill be doing the exact same thing. Definitely using Almas first.

Archived