• Please log in to reply
472 replies to this topic

#161 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 16 October 2018 - 10:03 PM

If you have a superstar with the knife chop corner grapple move on the moveset, they cannot do tag team moves. It glitches.

Been little issue since 18. So make sure you change any tag wrestlers with it!

#162 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,681 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:01 AM

If you have a superstar with the knife chop corner grapple move on the moveset, they cannot do tag team moves. It glitches.

Also if u have a kick to leg grapple I,cant remenver the name

#163 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,681 posts

#164 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,681 posts

#165 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 22,729 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 04:38 AM

Not sure if said already, but I downloadee three different shows that came with three different arenas but after I played in one of the arenas, all three shows used that specific arena as the default and the other two arenas were nowhere to be found. I essentially just wasted six downloads because I ended up not liking the show/arena I played in.

#166 snakebiteSB

snakebiteSB

Legend

• Members
  • 5,011 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

Every time I try to cash in mid match in Universe the music starts playing and then suddenly cuts off and nothing happens it's still one on one, but commentary are talking about the cash in.

#167 Youssef

Youssef

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

Game crashes every time I try to use an edited Undertaker. All I did was dye his goatee and side burns

#168 cngjl1986

cngjl1986

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,478 posts

Posted 17 October 2018 - 06:35 PM

- Matt Hardys single theme is not available in Jukebox, only the remix with Wyatt can be selected.
- Undertaker wearing 2 hats in Brothers Of Destruction 2 tag entrance.

- Shield's in-game victory motion is wrong between characters, looks okay in create a team preview.

Edited by cngjl1986, 18 October 2018 - 04:26 PM.

#169 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,647 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:27 PM

i traded in my xbox one to upgrade to an XB1x....and all my other games are reinstalling just fine. DLC...season pass stuff, digital deluxe stuff.
except for WWE 2k19.

its giving me a error msg about my save file having the pre-order DLC....but not having that content installed on this xbox.

So all the digital deluxe stuff is greyed out and has a little padlock symbol next to it if i start the game.

accelerator and kickstart show up in the manage addons section. But no matter what the Ronda/Rey and Wooo stuff won't show up in the installed add ons section when i manage WWE 2k19

im noticing that when i redownload the Woo edition & Rey/Ronda DLC...it goes to the "leftover add-ons" section. Instead of installing to wwe 2k19

Edited by eastcoastkody, 18 October 2018 - 08:42 PM.

#170 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 45,275 posts

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:31 PM

I put the retro NXT tag titles on the retro Wyatt Family. Only Rowan comes out with the title, unless Luke is hiding it under his beer belly it looks like. :lol: Also had Bray set as manager for this specific match, so maybe that's why?

Edited by Fight Me., 18 October 2018 - 08:31 PM.

#171 eastcoastkody

eastcoastkody

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,647 posts
  • Gamertag: strongBADGUY
  • SEN (PS3): strongBADGUY or EastCoastKody

Posted 18 October 2018 - 08:58 PM

i fixed my issue^

i had to delete saved game from my console and delete the 2k19 reserved save data.

still a bug tho. That was a lot of trial and error just to get my DLC back

#172 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 01:18 AM

Its mad. 9 pages. Last year was over 50 by now.. ha

#173 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,344 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 19 October 2018 - 03:40 AM

I'm spending tonight trying to report bugs to 2K. As a shy introvert who has always been terrible at wording things, trying to figure out how to explain these issues is difficult. To sum up,

1. It's hard for me to word this, so I'll do the best that I can and maybe include a screenshot later. Maybe. Custom arena textures are replaced by entrance movies during entrances. This glitch is triggered by using a superstar with an "advanced" entrance. Even though the trons in my custom arena is set to Pattern A, an advanced entrance will act as though it's set to Pattern B. I haven't reported this yet at all.

2. When playing in a custom arena with a mat logo, it seems to change the color of Chris Jericho 00's hair when he's down on the mat to the color of the logo. For example, the Monday Nitro logo colored Jericho's hair orange and black because that's where his hair was positioned. Screenshot is in this thread. I made a thread on the 2K forums, but have not officially reported this bug. I'm not sure how widespread this bug is. It might be just Chris Jericho. I haven't tested with everybody, but it doesn't affect Bret Hart at least.

3. When using the "Big" head size setting in CAW mode (totally different from big head mode), everything appears normal at first. But then in create an entrance, it removes the face photo. You go back to CAW mode and the face photo is still there. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing fixes this. I have reported this to 2K support, but have not made a thread.

Edit: I found out some stuff.

I tried the mat logo glitch with a few more people. Bret Hart, Diesel, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, my Giant CAW... The only one affected is still Chris Jericho. And it has nothing to do with hair dye. Someone on the 2K forum said Cena is affected too.

Regarding the arena / advanced entrances tron glitch...

What I learned...
  • This bug affects CAWs as well as in-game roster. All you have to do is go to advanced entrance, click save, and you've got a glitch machine ready to go.
  • Not all arenas are affected equally.
  • In WCW Saturday Night (NXT venue), only the electronic billboard is affected.
  • On Monday Nitro, (pics 1 and 2), the titantron and minitron are overlayed by the "movies".
  • At Uncensored (pic 3), only the minitron is affected.
  • At Slamboree (pic 4), only the titantron is affected.
  • Thunder only uses a titantron, and it's getting the worst of this glitch. Constant flickering as you might be able to make out in pic 5.
  • SuperBrawl (pic 6) also only uses a titantron, but it seems to be totally unaffected.
  • There are only two solutions for players. Either go into your advanced entrance and set "OFF" for all trons (including titantron), or stick with Easy entrances.
  • I was hesitant to try turning off all trons, because I remember that not working in WWE '13 or 14. I forget the name of the option in CAE. I think it's SHOW/HIDE MOVIE and you click on that and it gives you the whole list ON/OFF.
6CjMeM0.png

Edited by WarGreymon77, 19 October 2018 - 08:54 AM.

#174 Youssef

Youssef

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,500 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:19 AM

Paul Heyman never says anything in a promo

#175 MKKHAN

MKKHAN

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,224 posts
  • Gamertag: MKKHAN555

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:42 AM

game crash in tower mode when i start lita tower 

#176 Superboi307

Superboi307

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,796 posts
  • Gamertag: NfiniteShine307
  • SEN (PS3): MutantHunter307
  • Twitter: @farhanfarhan

Posted 19 October 2018 - 02:54 PM

Paul Heyman never says anything in a promo

Exactly, ironic for a man like Paul Heyman

#177 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,329 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 19 October 2018 - 04:24 PM

He has taken a vow of silence, because his voice is too powerful.

#178 ted_bundy

ted_bundy

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 566 posts
  • SEN (PS3): lotkin10

Posted 19 October 2018 - 06:46 PM

Not a bug but it is a problem. I can't see what the hell i've got selected when going through menus.

Because the white?

Yeah. Dunno if its an issue for anyone else or if my colour blindness is making it even more difficult for me than it would someone else, but I'm practically looking blind through some of these menus.

Same here man,honestly don't know what they were thinking.

#179 PopUpPowerPost

PopUpPowerPost

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 19 October 2018 - 08:23 PM

I'm spending tonight trying to report bugs to 2K. As a shy introvert who has always been terrible at wording things, trying to figure out how to explain these issues is difficult. To sum up,

1. It's hard for me to word this, so I'll do the best that I can and maybe include a screenshot later. Maybe. Custom arena textures are replaced by entrance movies during entrances. This glitch is triggered by using a superstar with an "advanced" entrance. Even though the trons in my custom arena is set to Pattern A, an advanced entrance will act as though it's set to Pattern B. I haven't reported this yet at all.

2. When playing in a custom arena with a mat logo, it seems to change the color of Chris Jericho 00's hair when he's down on the mat to the color of the logo. For example, the Monday Nitro logo colored Jericho's hair orange and black because that's where his hair was positioned. Screenshot is in this thread. I made a thread on the 2K forums, but have not officially reported this bug. I'm not sure how widespread this bug is. It might be just Chris Jericho. I haven't tested with everybody, but it doesn't affect Bret Hart at least.

3. When using the "Big" head size setting in CAW mode (totally different from big head mode), everything appears normal at first. But then in create an entrance, it removes the face photo. You go back to CAW mode and the face photo is still there. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing fixes this. I have reported this to 2K support, but have not made a thread.

Edit: I found out some stuff.

I tried the mat logo glitch with a few more people. Bret Hart, Diesel, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, my Giant CAW... The only one affected is still Chris Jericho. And it has nothing to do with hair dye. Someone on the 2K forum said Cena is affected too.

Regarding the arena / advanced entrances tron glitch...

What I learned...

• This bug affects CAWs as well as in-game roster. All you have to do is go to advanced entrance, click save, and you've got a glitch machine ready to go.
  • Not all arenas are affected equally.
  • In WCW Saturday Night (NXT venue), only the electronic billboard is affected.
  • On Monday Nitro, (pics 1 and 2), the titantron and minitron are overlayed by the "movies".
  • At Uncensored (pic 3), only the minitron is affected.
  • At Slamboree (pic 4), only the titantron is affected.
  • Thunder only uses a titantron, and it's getting the worst of this glitch. Constant flickering as you might be able to make out in pic 5.
  • SuperBrawl (pic 6) also only uses a titantron, but it seems to be totally unaffected.
  • There are only two solutions for players. Either go into your advanced entrance and set "OFF" for all trons (including titantron), or stick with Easy entrances.
  • I was hesitant to try turning off all trons, because I remember that not working in WWE '13 or 14. I forget the name of the option in CAE. I think it's SHOW/HIDE MOVIE and you click on that and it gives you the whole list ON/OFF.
6CjMeM0.png
the entrance thIng,

For now...

Screenshot advanced stuff if its a bother.

Go into automatic entrance and edit themes etc to match, then go back to advance and re update it. Should be fine after that!

#180 KAFKA

KAFKA

Jobber

• Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 20 October 2018 - 01:53 AM

Anybody tried using arena 2 (wrestlemania size, outdoor arena) for create an arena. Whenever i use that arena the match light are always dark or off. Other arenas are fine. Tried to recreate super showdown arena but the lights ringside are dark during gameplay.

Also having issues with this, here are screenshots of what it looks like, and what it should look like:

diC19pA.jpg

ouplDrl.jpg