Bugs & Glitches Thread

Ernez

Guest Shades of Cool

I just installed the game yesterday, I have the deluxe version on PS4 and for whatever odd reason there's a black boarder on it, it makes it harder to play. I really don't know, this must be a bug, right? And if so, they better patch it.

haTAwHN.jpg

This picture is bad, I know. :XD:

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know if this "feature" is present in 19 that I just saw come up in 18 where it forces you to go online for some age validation BS for created content? I download content but don't play online, nor do I have any kids in the house. I shouldn't be forced to go online unless I want to.

Anyone know if this "feature" is present in 19 that I just saw come up in 18 where it forces you to go online for some age validation BS for created content? I download content but don't play online, nor do I have any kids in the house. I shouldn't be forced to go online unless I want to.

make your account primary to your console. Then wont have that grief.

I get strange things happening on NXT in Universe. Honkey Tonk Man decided to do a run in during a rivalry match. He isnt on the NXT roster? Also during my Undespited Era and Mighty feud Fabian decided to run in with Roderick Strong to attack The Mighty. Seems like the issue are with CAWs and potentially created attires. But I love these glitches!

I just installed the game yesterday, I have the deluxe version on PS4 and for whatever odd reason there's a black boarder on it, it makes it harder to play. I really don't know, this must be a bug, right? And if so, they better patch it.

haTAwHN.jpg

Not a glitch, it's a quasi-feature. You need to go into your PS4 display settings and adjust the screen border to the actual border of your TV.

I think major reversals might be bugged. Sometimes, they just don't show up, even when you have two reversal slots and the moves icon clearly showed that it was a major-reversal move.

haTAwHN.jpg

Not a glitch, it's a quasi-feature. You need to go into your PS4 display settings and adjust the screen border to the actual border of your TV.

While that is the case, there is most definitely something wrong with the games resolution.

I'm not good at describing, so bear with me. You know when you create an arena with titantrons & minitrons, you end up with something like... well, what I create? Well, if you leave the trons set to Pattern A, the designs normally stay there during an entrance.

But! Apparently if you give an advanced entrance to a CAW (or other superstar?) the trons act like they're set to Pattern B instead. So for example, my Thunder set turns into a titantron & ribbon video during the entrance. This aggravated me, so whenever I upload a CAW to CC from now on, no advanced entrances!

make your account primary to your console. Then wont have that grief.

I only have one account and one game system, why isn't that default?

Not sure if said already, but I downloadee three different shows that came with three different arenas but after I played in one of the arenas, all three shows used that specific arena as the default and the other two arenas were nowhere to be found. I essentially just wasted six downloads because I ended up not liking the show/arena I played in.

i traded in my xbox one to upgrade to an XB1x....and all my other games are reinstalling just fine. DLC...season pass stuff, digital deluxe stuff.

except for WWE 2k19.

its giving me a error msg about my save file having the pre-order DLC....but not having that content installed on this xbox.

So all the digital deluxe stuff is greyed out and has a little padlock symbol next to it if i start the game.

accelerator and kickstart show up in the manage addons section. But no matter what the Ronda/Rey and Wooo stuff won't show up in the installed add ons section when i manage WWE 2k19

im noticing that when i redownload the Woo edition & Rey/Ronda DLC...it goes to the "leftover add-ons" section. Instead of installing to wwe 2k19

I put the retro NXT tag titles on the retro Wyatt Family. Only Rowan comes out with the title, unless Luke is hiding it under his beer belly it looks like. :lol: Also had Bray set as manager for this specific match, so maybe that's why?

I'm spending tonight trying to report bugs to 2K. As a shy introvert who has always been terrible at wording things, trying to figure out how to explain these issues is difficult. To sum up,

1. It's hard for me to word this, so I'll do the best that I can and maybe include a screenshot later. Maybe. Custom arena textures are replaced by entrance movies during entrances. This glitch is triggered by using a superstar with an "advanced" entrance. Even though the trons in my custom arena is set to Pattern A, an advanced entrance will act as though it's set to Pattern B. I haven't reported this yet at all.

2. When playing in a custom arena with a mat logo, it seems to change the color of Chris Jericho 00's hair when he's down on the mat to the color of the logo. For example, the Monday Nitro logo colored Jericho's hair orange and black because that's where his hair was positioned. Screenshot is in this thread. I made a thread on the 2K forums, but have not officially reported this bug. I'm not sure how widespread this bug is. It might be just Chris Jericho. I haven't tested with everybody, but it doesn't affect Bret Hart at least.

3. When using the "Big" head size setting in CAW mode (totally different from big head mode), everything appears normal at first. But then in create an entrance, it removes the face photo. You go back to CAW mode and the face photo is still there. I've tried everything I can think of, but nothing fixes this. I have reported this to 2K support, but have not made a thread.

Edit: I found out some stuff.

I tried the mat logo glitch with a few more people. Bret Hart, Diesel, Becky Lynch, Charlotte, my Giant CAW... The only one affected is still Chris Jericho. And it has nothing to do with hair dye. Someone on the 2K forum said Cena is affected too.

Regarding the arena / advanced entrances tron glitch...

What I learned...

• This bug affects CAWs as well as in-game roster. All you have to do is go to advanced entrance, click save, and you've got a glitch machine ready to go.
  • Not all arenas are affected equally.
  • In WCW Saturday Night (NXT venue), only the electronic billboard is affected.
  • On Monday Nitro, (pics 1 and 2), the titantron and minitron are overlayed by the "movies".
  • At Uncensored (pic 3), only the minitron is affected.
  • At Slamboree (pic 4), only the titantron is affected.
  • Thunder only uses a titantron, and it's getting the worst of this glitch. Constant flickering as you might be able to make out in pic 5.
  • SuperBrawl (pic 6) also only uses a titantron, but it seems to be totally unaffected.
  • There are only two solutions for players. Either go into your advanced entrance and set "OFF" for all trons (including titantron), or stick with Easy entrances.
  • I was hesitant to try turning off all trons, because I remember that not working in WWE '13 or 14. I forget the name of the option in CAE. I think it's SHOW/HIDE MOVIE and you click on that and it gives you the whole list ON/OFF.
6CjMeM0.png

Archived