The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,071 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 18 March 2019 - 11:35 PM

Is it just me, or does the game sometimes just... ignore a wrestlers movement speed stat? I've got guys who are set to 90 running around at the speed of 60.

#442 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • SEN (PS3): ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 20 March 2019 - 11:40 AM

Wondering if anyone else had the problem when using created arenas?  I have minitrons set to pattern A, and the LED ringposts set to off.  Yet when a custom superstar makes their entrance, minitrons are set to default (RAW), as are the ringposts; and even the ring apron which I had set to remove.

Seems like it only affects custom superstars, possibly only those with advanced entrances.  Tag teams and default superstars still enter as they should.

Yes, it's a known issue that anyone with a custom advanced entrance screws this up, unfortunately.

#443 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:51 PM

Ricochets springboard reverse rana seems to almost never hit properly.

#444 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Let me in.

• Members
  • 44,853 posts

Posted 04 April 2019 - 09:09 PM

Are the arena lights broken? Haven't noticed them much before, but I see them all shooting straight up or down depending on the tron lol

And I've been playing more this week leading to Mania than I have in the past few months. Noticed AI is a lot dumber, like they'll just stand there after a while. And the second chance counter hasn't popped up a lot for many different moves.

Edited by Fight Me., 04 April 2019 - 09:26 PM.

#445 aj95

aj95

Jobber

• Members
  • 170 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

Has anyone noticed that Dakota Kai's Coast to Coast Face Wash move is sold differently in create-a-moveset than it is in an actual match?

In Create-a-Moveset, the opponent drops down into the corner. I set it as a signature so that I could do the seated Running Face Wash move as a finisher, but when I do the Coast to Coast Face Wash in a match, the opponent stumbles forward and falls to the floor.

#446 sharpe2803

sharpe2803

Jobber

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 10:35 AM

Anyone having problems with the game jeep freezing lately especially in triple threat matches during the replay sequence where it freezes out of nowhere

#447 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 01:50 AM

Is anyone else having troubles downloading logos from the image uploader? been staring at the Downloading Content... page for about 5 minutes now.

#448 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,744 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

Is anyone else having troubles downloading logos from the image uploader? been staring at the Downloading Content... page for about 5 minutes now.

Only my own. I can download from CC fine but if I try to download images I uploaded it doesnt do anything. It doesnt lock up as I can go back to the previous screen though.

#449 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 08:36 PM

I hate this stupid "Parental Control" glitch. What purpose does it serve? 2k needs to get rid of it.

#450 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:48 AM

I hate this stupid "Parental Control" glitch. What purpose does it serve? 2k needs to get rid of it.

Err.. by definition a glitch doesnt have a purposeful intention to serve.

Besides, Yukes can barely fix bugs that effect one single mode in the game. I doubt they could fix a bug effecting multiple profiles at this point unfortunately.

#451 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 10:11 AM

Besides, Yukes can barely fix bugs that effect one single mode in the game. I doubt they could fix a bug effecting multiple profiles at this point unfortunately.

The thing is that 2k17 didn't have it, but 2k18 and 2k19 seemed to have this for some strange reason.

#452 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:48 AM

The thing is that 2k17 didn't have it, but 2k18 and 2k19 seemed to have this for some strange reason.

Again.. good ol' Yukes. Not the most competent bunch.

#453 Graeme Jones

Graeme Jones

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,988 posts
  • Gamertag: GraemeJMC
  • SEN (PS3): GraemeJMC
  • Twitter: @GraemeJMC

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:01 PM

Yukes used to be top of the food chain, now they are down the shit drain. Always leaving their stench in these games. God I wish they'd get replaced.

#454 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 04:27 PM

Yukes used to be top of the food chain, now they are down the shit drain. Always leaving their stench in these games. God I wish they'd get replaced.

Hopefully they will.

#455 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • SEN (PS3): ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 13 May 2019 - 12:25 PM

Every time me and a friend look to play a local 2 player game, it takes us a good 20-30 min to figure out a way around this ridiculous Parental Control glitch. So fricken stupid.

#456 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

Smartface Tum Tums

• Members
  • 4,825 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 13 May 2019 - 01:04 PM

Sooooo much this.

100% agreed 

#457 Motown Hero

Motown Hero

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,205 posts

Posted 13 May 2019 - 08:52 PM

Every time me and a friend look to play a local 2 player game, it takes us a good 20-30 min to figure out a way around this ridiculous Parental Control glitch. So fricken stupid.

Tell me about it. I went to put the Shield back together, played a match, and that stupid glitch showed up.

#458 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,602 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 01:09 AM

Sooooo much this.

100% agreed 

Neither pretty much still on top of the food chain as there's no one else that does it

#459 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,071 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:38 PM

Sooooo much this.

100% agreed 
Neither pretty much still on top of the food chain as there's no one else that does it
If there is nothing but minnows in the pond, it doesnt suddenly make them the apex predator.

Edited by Brandon-X, 10 June 2019 - 07:39 PM.

#460 KingKhan18

KingKhan18

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,274 posts
  • Gamertag: UntouchedKhan51

Posted 13 June 2019 - 06:32 PM

I was browsing CC earlier today, and whenever I tried to look at a caw's preview, it didn't show the caw. It just showed a shadow where the caw would have been, and where it says the caw's finishers it just says " NONE ". Has anyone else experienced this?