/\Righteous Moveset Temple/\ TJP added!!!

Righteous

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing job on these sets,Righteous!

No requests from me, just a simple question: Is Kota Ibushi in you plans ? I think the Ripcord Knee 2 works pretty solid for the Kamigoye.

Preciate that. Yes, he definitely is!

Hey Righteous, what do you think of this year's game so far? I think it's a major improvement over 2k18.

Honestly, haven't really played much - as usual. Spend my time doing these movesets. I am disappointed that we can't use custom movesets on the towers. MyCareer is pretty good so far. Haven't gotten into Universe yet.

Rollins, Ambrose, and Savage added!!!

Will this year be the year we finally see Righteous's own moveset he would use if he were a wrassler shown to us ?

Yep. I will release my personal caw and moveset this year!

Im gonna check out that Savage later! Been having an itch to use him lately. He had a cool moveset.

Personally a little disappointed with his moveset, as it is fairly basic. Thought there would be more to it. Not to mention we STILL don't have his Running Hot Shot, and they took out his signature scoop slam.

Im gonna check out that Savage later! Been having an itch to use him lately. He had a cool moveset.

Personally a little disappointed with his moveset, as it is fairly basic. Thought there would be more to it. Not to mention we STILL don't have his Running Hot Shot, and they took out his signature scoop slam.

They didn't nessasarily remove his scoop slam. They just removed the taunt that comes after the slam so it could be more versitile. As for the Running Hot Shot, it's a shame THQ removed it. That 2011 move purge still has a negative lasting effect on these games.

Yeah, that's to be expected. I always liked his style, though. It's weird that his hotshot was never re-animated since they did have it in what? SVR11?

I don't see your sets for Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Jushin Thunder Liger, Buddy Murphy, ???????Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Aleister Black, Charlotte Flair, Brock Lesnar, Nikki Cross, and Tommaso Ciampa on cc for the XB1 despite searching your account names are they for the PS4?

I see Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, CM Punk, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Hulk Hogan, Becky Lynch, Rey Mysterio, Ronda Rousey, and AJ Styles for XB1

I don't see your sets for Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Jushin Thunder Liger, Buddy Murphy, ???????Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Aleister Black, Charlotte Flair, Brock Lesnar, Nikki Cross, and Tommaso Ciampa on cc for the XB1 despite searching your account names are they for the PS4?

I see Dusty Rhodes, Ric Flair, CM Punk, Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Hulk Hogan, Becky Lynch, Rey Mysterio, Ronda Rousey, and AJ Styles for XB1

Need more slots.

Archived