Gabe8th CAWS - NXT, MYC and NXT UK female superstars | Update: Io & Toni Evolution gear, Mercedes, Chelsea, Kacy & Xia Li uploaded

Gabe8th

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you taken Candice off? Or am I mistaken and you havent uploaded her yet?

I took her off cause the face logo wasnt appearing when people downloaded it. Im doing her face again but Im having a bit of trouble recapturing the original. I really liked how it came out so Im trying to capture it again.

Also, Deonna and Xia Li should be up on CC later tonight.

I know she's not part of your list but any chance on creating Millie McKenzie in the near future?

If Latrell (whos doing all of the NXT UK girls) doesnt make her, then Ill take a shot at her later on.

I have the unedited Mia but while playing she looks already amazing. Her body and moves makes her so real!

Can't wait to see your next creations!

Just DL'd your Dakota Kai. I'm actually worried 2K's model won't look as good as yours. Lol. Only 5 logos on top of that? Flawless work, honestly.

Thank you! I appreciate it a lot. :)

Sorry to hear youre having trouble with Candices face this time around. It was absolutely perfect in preview image, so Im sure youll get it right.

Im absolutely elated to see you should be uploading Deonna tonight. Ive been anxiously waiting on that one.

I registered just to say I love your caws. I've managed to grab everyone but the one that requires the Rey/Ronda pre-order :(

After your current list is done do you plan to keep making CAWs? For example older WWE stars from before NXT was around or other promotions like TNA's Knockouts or SHIMMER?

Gabe you have given us some top notch CAWs my friend. I appreciate your hard work. They all look incredible.

Thank you so much :D

I registered just to say I love your caws. I've managed to grab everyone but the one that requires the Rey/Ronda pre-order :(

After your current list is done do you plan to keep making CAWs? For example older WWE stars from before NXT was around or other promotions like TNA's Knockouts or SHIMMER?

I'm sorry that some stuff have DLC. I try to make them without it but I never know what it is about them that has the DLC. If there's anyone you specifically want let me know so I can upload them with no DLC requirement.

I usually just stick to whoevers signed to WWE since I like to play with the most up to date rosters. But there are other amazing creators on PS4 that create past stars and wrestlers from other promotions!

Pictures of Candice, Dakota, Lacey & Mia were added to the first page. Thank you everyone for all the kinds words and your support. It really means a lot!

These are incredible! Thank you for providing all of us with this amazing content. Vanessa, Mia, Candice, and Dakota look amazing. Can't wait to see Chelsea Green, and whoever else is planned.

There are previews on tweeter of the next batch they look awesome as well...

Uploaded Mercedes Martinez, Kacy Catanzaro, Chelsea Green & Xia Li. Credit goes to travisalekz for Mercedes tattoos which belong to him. Also updated Toni Storm & Io Shirai with their Evolution gear. Pictures below. Hope you guys like them and thank you for your support!

Dr-DA7-RLVAAArk-B2.jpg

Dr-DCVDh-V4-AAq-DJa.jpg

Dr-DBh-Up-VAAE3l09.jpg

Dr-DBv-ENUUAAfb03.jpg

Dr-DCHQ3-VYAAvgi-P.jpg

Dr-DB5-Zc-UUAAOm-Mz.jpg

Archived