Gabe8th CAWS - NXT, MYC and NXT UK female superstars | Update: Io & Toni Evolution gear, Mercedes, Chelsea, Kacy & Xia Li uploaded

Gabe8th

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you have probably heard this several times already, but these are amazing.

To think, aside from a few creators, there wasn't that many quality female caws during the PS3/360 days. Now, the quality is unbelievable. Thank you for this amazing content. Your hard work is greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't said thanks yet but your thread is what made me download a bunch of female wrestlers for the first time. Really fantastic work.

You are definitely one of my favorite CAWers this year.

So ... thanks!

seeing that you had commented got me interested - for the women I know, these look superb!

I haven't said thanks yet but your thread is what made me download a bunch of female wrestlers for the first time. Really fantastic work.

So ... thanks!

Thank you so much! I appreciate the kind words. :blush:

Just so you know your Lacey Lane's first attire fell victim to the logo glitch.

Weird. It had already happened once, I did it again and it was working I was told. Idk something's up with CC (as always) cause when I first uploaded Chelsea, those who downloaded her told me she was fine and had her face photo but after a while people started saying she was glitched. This game is so annoying sometimes. :facepalm:

So ... thanks!

seeing that you had commented got me interested - for the women I know, these look superb!

thanks! I saw your stuff on twitter and it all looks amazing!

Also, little update, I've been MIA due to some problems with the internet but all good now so stuff should be getting uploaded shortly. (Hopefully) Fixed Chelsea, Jessamyn, Marina and Candice LeRae's new gear are what's on deck.

Do you have any plans on doing past divas like Candice Michelle or Michelle McCool or anyone like that?All of you CAWs are pretty dead on :)

Thank you! I don't think so, I usually just work on present superstars cause I like roster realism on my universe haha.

Hi Gabe I have some questions

1.When you want to upload Jessie elaban

2.When you want to reupload chelsea green

3.can you create charlie morgan and candy flossand jinny

4.Can you fix lacey lane's logo glitch i mean her first attire's top logo is delete when i download it

Archived