Dr. Fumbles OC showcase

Dr. Fumbles

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not gonna lie, that's gaddamn awesome. These are my two faves

FhbhtIU.jpg

G3uNyUp.jpg

Especially the second one. I'm bad with names, that's Carmine isn't it? She looks hella real and it's crazy now little it took. Toda's ones are pretty crazy too

Yeah that's carmine; I'm kinda partial to the Nora ones. Lol, good to know my caws will age gracefully...most of em' anyway.

No joke, this app might help me refine faces even more. Noticing some blemishes/laugh line reductions I could probably do for some characters:

lFocZkE.jpg

31JhgS4.jpg

ktdIM0F.jpg

EE3RWYI.jpg

xvO89T0.jpg

Said adjustments:

mxSf2HX.jpg

bUfUTAm.jpg

Can't lie, I was low key eying the Nora shots. The non-glasses older one looks like someone I know I've seen but can't put a finger on it. Never paid attention to Belle before hand so I dunno what changed off top but I dig it.

Got your day one list ready? Release date creepin up hella quick

• 3 weeks later...

Phew, glad it worked.

The name Angela White in the other topic did sound kinda foreign. I figured it was just me not memorizing your entire roster. The red white and gold is a heated scheme though looks great

Aww sheeit on the faces doe :(

I forgot just that quickly you were on PC. I was going to say PS4 had a killer Mia. For someone like me who doesn't really know how she looks it looks fine. XD at the Mexican stunt double

Archived