Who will you miss from 2K18 that probably won't be in 2K19?

New Retro Wave

WWE 2K19  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you miss from 2K18 that won't be in 2K19?

• Albert
    • Big Cass
    • Brian Kendrick
    • Emma
    • Enzo Amore
    • Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes & Jimmy Garvin)
    • Natural Disasters (Earthquake & Typhoon)
    • Neville
    • Nikki Cross
    • Rob Van Dam
    • Tommaso Ciampa
    • Other (Specify)
  2. 2. Which new 2K19 addition(s) are you excited to play as? (Base game)

• Andrade Almas
    • Bianca Belair
    • Kairi Sane
    • Liv Morgan
    • Pete Dunn
    • Sarah Logan
    • Shayna Baszler
    • Shelton Benjamin
    • Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford)
    • Tyler Bate
    • Undisputed Era (Adam Cole, Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly)
    • The Velveteen Dream
    • Other (Specify)
  3. 3. Which DLC addition(s) are you looking forward to using?

• Bobby Lashley
    • Candice LeRae
    • Dakota Kai
    • EC3
    • Lacey Evans
    • Mike & Maria Kanellis
    • Rey Mysterio (Pre-Order)
    • Richochet
    • Roddy Piper (Wooooo! Edition)
    • Ronda Rousey (Pre-Order)
    • War Raiders (Hanson & Rowe)
    • Other (Specify)

Another year, another poll.

Multiple choice allowed.

Also, If you could add just one other wrestler to the roster who would it be and why?

Past Results:

Who will you miss from 2K17 that won't be in 2K18?

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/478162-who-will-you-miss-from-2k17-that-wont-be-in-2k18

Who will you miss from 2K16 that won't be in 2K17?

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/474622-who-will-you-miss-from-2k16-that-wont-be-in-2k17

Miss: Ciampa, of course. I'll probably get a CAW of him, but it's not the same.

Excited for: Shelton Benjamin. Same reason as above-CAW is great, but still doesn't beat having him actually in the game. Very fun moves and I have a few tag teams he could be in.

DLC: ECIII. As much as I like Ricochet, Carter is money. I think he's the guy you think of when saying "wrestler" and am happy to have him in the game.

It's tough to pick who I'm gonna miss most since I'm on PC and all those guys will get injected back into the game and then some. As for who I'm going to enjoy new it's gotta be Cien Almas to make La Sombra, then maybe Ricochet to make Prince Puma. As for DLC it's gonna be Rey. Coupled with big head mode lucha libre is gonna be my main focus this year.

Gonna miss Emma, Neville and Nikki Cross the most. We have plenty of talented CAW creators so it's mainly stuff like entrance music that I'll miss the most. RVD had a unique theme and I'll miss him but I'm already used to having to use a CAW of him from all the other games he wasn't in so it doesn't bother me as much. Ciampa has entrance music now but I wanted to turn off his music and trons anyways so whatever and I'm sure someone will make a top notch CAW of him.

New additions on the base game: Andrade Cien Almas, Sonya Deville, Kairi Sane, Tony Nese, Undisputed Era, Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate. Also I know it doesn't count but I'm extremely happy about Paige's new model and entrance.

DLC: EC3, Candice LeRae, Ricochet, Dakota Kai, Mike & Maria, Ronda Rousey and Rey Mysterio.

Definitely Rob Van Dam & Neville.

Neville isn't as bad as RVD for me because Rob hasn't been in many games over the years unlike Neville. I wish RVD would've been one of those legends/alumni's that are just in the games annually, like Edge is. They always put him in a game and then he's gone.

I'm most excited to playing as Velveteen Dream & Lashley.

I'm going to miss Emma & Summer Rae in my women's divisions, particularly Emma who was Raw Women's Champion for a spell. I'm really going to miss Nikki Cross, as I had big plans for her in my NXT and later Smackdown women's divisions.

This year, I'm really excited for Absolution and The Riott Squad to bolster up my women's tag-team divisions. In addition to the new NXT ladies, both on-disk and DLC.

Definitely Rob Van Dam & Neville.

Neville isn't as bad as RVD for me because Rob hasn't been in many games over the years unlike Neville. I wish RVD would've been one of those legends/alumni's that are just in the games annually, like Edge is. They always put him in a game and then he's gone.

I'm most excited to playing as Velveteen Dream & Lashley.

Incorrect. Neville has been in 3 games, I think? They were just recent so you remember them. RVD has been in way more than 3.

Who will you miss from 2K18 that probably won't be in 2K19?

Neville, Kendrick, RVD, Cross and Enzo (because of his entrance).

Which new 2K19 addition(s) are you excited to play as? (Base game)

Kairi Sane, Pete Dunne, Shayna Baszler, Tyler Bate and Adam Cole (who I will have Bayley manage because of "Adam Cole Bay Bay")

Which DLC addition(s) are you looking forward to using?

EC3, Ronda Rousey, Mike & Maria Kanellis and Bobby Lashley.

Other: Looking forward to using Mandy Rose. The model looks fantastic. Glad I don't have to make her again.

I also checked off most of what was listed. Should be a fun year to play.

Im gonna lowkey miss Sawyer Fulton. In 2K18, I completely overhauled his character to a Psycho/Slasher themed heel with a whole new entrance and moveset which was real fun to put together. I gave him a pretty big push on NXT and he had a best of 3 series of hardcore matches with Aleister Black which was a pretty cool side rivalry to play out. It was real fun gimmick to put together, so its a shame he wont be in 2K19 as I wouldve loved to do more with the gimmick.

Pete Dunne and McIntyre are the two I am looking forward too the most. I didnt bother with DLC last year so Drew will be fresh for me in 2K19. Both of them are getting big pushes.

As for DLC, I cant wait to sick the War Raiders vs. Bludgeon Bros.

Im gonna lowkey miss Sawyer Fulton. In 2K18, I completely overhauled his character to a Psycho/Slasher themed heel with a whole new entrance and moveset which was real fun to put together. I gave him a pretty big push on NXT and he had a best of 3 series of hardcore matches with Aleister Black which was a pretty cool side rivalry to play out. It was real fun gimmick to put together, so its a shame he wont be in 2K19 as I wouldve loved to do more with the gimmick.

I think you're the only one that miss him. Lol

My created characters.

There really needs to be a way to port characters from game to game.

Agreed. I'd be happy just being able to port over the model with the face logo and skin tone we previously selected. Then all we'd have to do is just re-make attires, add hair etc..

I agree it's a pain to have to creatively start from zero each time.

Anyway, I'll most likely miss Bossman 98 - mainly because Cellblock is a badass theme. As far as characters go, Ciampa will be a fairly big miss - but I'm sure he'll be up there with Punk in terms of how many versions on C/C.

I'm most looking forward to playing with all the new guys and girls really, although Velveteen Dream is going to be fun. DLC wise there's only one answer really

Ricochet. The moveset that will come with him alone makes it the highlight. Although EC3's theme will be a welcome addition to the jukebox.

Archived