MikeM's Originals - UPDATE 18/6 : He's BACK!! Many tweaks.

MikeM

Seismic activity is cool!

Thanks, really pleased with how they turned out. I've created alternate attires for Blake and Wolfe as well, I'll post some pictures later. I'm also trying to work out how to present the OP I might go with "in ring" shots rather than bio pics. Gonna take a while to sort it all out though..

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alternate attires for Kevin Buzzsaw Blake and Richard Wolfe. I've also refined Kevin Blake's physique, so he's much more traditional in terms of a martial arts physique. Although they're meant to be brothers, I want them to look a bit different.

XBAdmNs.jpg

RL3xhSs.jpg

PDIUDNF.jpg

ADcMgZG.jpg

nzCWLAF.jpg

Oh and here's the alternate for Knightmare;

nwEeKDM.jpg

S5ZBMa4.jpg

interesting attires. Mortal Kombat-ish

Yeah, that's kind of where Kevin originated from, I put in his bio last year that he was a big fan of the games, and patterned his look from them somewhat. This is the first year I've actually acknowledged him as half brother to Richard. In truth that was by accident as last year they ended up looking similar because I didn't use textures for them.

Knightmare ended up looking like Shao Khan simply because of the restrictions on head gear with his ponytail. I liked the sharp edges of the jacket, and thought in metallic they'd look quite cool.

Are you planning on uploading Seismic Activity?

Ideally yes, but I'm only on 5 slots at the moment. They're completely ready to go up though. I might see who I can replace.

Just starting work on the exciting tag team of Alex Da Silva and Ali Amir - the Rapid Attack Force. Visually they're done (attire one anyway) but the movesets need work. (Thanks to Denyes11 for the Alex da Silva face texture)

fuT37KE.jpg

QhA9HCs.jpg

uV32rrN.jpg

tuFfFgb.jpg

QSWeWWU.jpg

Are you planning on uploading Seismic Activity?

I might take Mike Edwards down and put up Seismic Activity this weekend. Hoping to have another creation blitz. I'm gonna try and do alternates for Alex and Amir as well.

Absolutely sucks to have only five upload slots.

their manager Jan Smuts put the R.A.F together. They are the oldest tagteam starting their debut in 1918 and their motto is Per Ardua ad Astra j/k ;)

:laugh:

You got me. I'm a huge fan of the Red Arrows, and I thought their colours would be good for a tag team.

What made you put the R.A.F. together?

Well I was looking for some other gimmick for Ali Amir, and I figured he and Alex Da Silva might make a good combination, then as above, I love the Royal Air Force's Red Arrows, so thought it would be pretty cool to base a team on those colours.

I did toy with having Alex's logos in the Brazilian colours, but the red, white and blue is a very strong team identity, and to be honest I'm not a fan of making a big deal of nationalities in terms of "well he comes from so and so, so he should have the flag" as wrestling tends to do.

Huge changes to the first post, bout time I tried to organise it. Also extensively re-worked the Rapid Attack Force, I've made a new logo (it's the same colours but in a star) as it felt wrong to lift the RAF logo precisely. I've also made Alex's logos in green, gold and blue. In the end, I felt it was better.

How did Gary do ?

I'll let you know. I've not downloaded him yet. Priority was to get something done to Ali Amir and Alex's alternate attires.

It is official, 100 CAW slots is not nearly enough. I need tag teams and my 100 are full. Love your work, man. Im going to have to start thinning the herd for the fourth or fifth time to make room.

Thanks very much. For the record, five uploads isn't enough either!!

Pleased to announce that Ali Amir, Alex Da Silva, Russ and Alexander Petersson are all up.

Knightmare is down as I'm reworking his alternate attire, as well as creating his manager Isaiah Frost (they don't have Dark as a call name)

Meet Lord Isaiah Frost, the man who turned Dave Knight, into the Knightmare.

1YS8Etq.jpg

Alternate entrance attire for Knightmare, and a couple of action shots.

0gMfhgl.jpg

07upWwU.jpg

xzlvisP.jpg

BU8JbE3.jpg

cool caws

Cheers man, speaking of which I tried Gary out in an Iron Man Triple Threat with Kevin Blake and Richard Wolfe, he won. He's very good fun to play with.

You do need to make his superstar name all capitals though, as it looks a little out of place on the energy bar. I have some action pics of the match, which I can IM you if you want.

I've been working on another tag team today - "Big" Tony Greene and "Superstar" Shane Liddle AKA "Big & Liddle". Backstory is that they were childhood friends that grew up together in the business, home is Phoenix Arizona. Moveset wise they're based on the Hart Foundation, Big Tony is the Anvil and Shane Liddle is the Hitman.

LRrmSu3.jpg

ggdDDud.jpg

Bzc7keY.jpg

What did you use for RAF's tag finish and Seismic Activity's finish?

Yeah, realised that they don't have finishers on the download - sorry.

RAF - Death from above (More Bang)

Seismic Activity - Continental shift (Grand Amplitude)

Archived