MikeM's Originals - UPDATE 18/6 : He's BACK!! Many tweaks.

MikeM

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool caw ! I like her attire.

Me too, that attire is on point!!

Thanks, she came together pretty nicely. My next character is going to have a name that gives the initials "AK" and of course I'll be playing off "AK47" as a theme. Not sure yet if he'll actually be Russian like the gun itself yet - but he's having Batista's entrance.

When Ricochet arrives, then I'll be tweaking Mike Edwards' moveset, and maybe his entrance too.

• 2 weeks later...

niiice work my friend.

Thanks. I'm currently just thinking of ways to refine and bring up the quality of the guys and girls I've made so far, making them feel more complete - I've still got ideas for new ones too. Jet Rose has a new singles attire (well top and jacket)

Jayden and Alex Da Silva are done now I think.

nice look

Thanks, I'm hoping to get some more creation work done over the next few weeks, I have from 22 Feb - 4th March booked off (for my Birthday - I always book a week off) although now I'm moving house on the 23rd.

I want to round out the existing characters, I'm contemplating maybe tweaks and additions to Edwards' attires, and hopefully a few new ones along the way too.

I'm also going to say again how impressed and inspired I am by the creativity I've seen. I'd never profess to be any where near the best at this, but it inspires me to keep improving.

• 4 months later...

Hey all, it's been a while. Due to some stuff going on, a general apathy towards WWE and being drained through mental health issues (Clinical Depression - yay) I've not really either touched the game, and have significantly cut down my online presence and use too.

However I have been creating and tweaking, and there may even be pictures up at some point. I've dropped the idea of the IWA, and gone for a Universe of my "Ideal WWE" with all the originals entering the picture in NXT. I've designed some title belts too due to the fact I want a single title, hate the tag team design, and have brought in the Hardcore title in the stead of the 24/7 one. Also;

Big and Liddle have been renamed "Fire and Ice"

I have a new team of brothers based loosely on Ritchie and Eddie from "Bottom" mixed with proper old school East End gangsters.

A new Japanese version of Rob Van Dam, called Satoru Matsumoto.

Archived