The GRPW Emporium (Huge Update Page 6)

CROSS-Out

I'm holding off on make Aston Raine until the moves pack comes out so I can give him the new discus clothesline as the floodgate lariat, so I think up next Will he either Doragon Macros or one of my female wrestlers; perhaps Tomoe Shimazu.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the main post i've added a little story spoiler that explains GRPWs kayfabe history. I know my writing his freaking awful but I wanted to add something at least while I wait for my computer chair situation to be resolved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

UPDATE

Single Wrestlers

Mad Dog Klein Mercer

xPas02d.png

Shaun Brennan

uaycUrU.png

Reily Pierce

DTXoQIx.png

Sebastian Crow

JqgDPel.png

Sammy Desperado

F9JTFuf.png

Shin Hirata

56yAjH1.png

Tommy Black

r23WWbA.png

SIEGFRIED

Av6xFrz.png

Ace Holly

uMW5Y2B.png

T.K Phoenix

yRh7QrQ.png

Zane Young

aN4356f.png

Chekhov Averin

SEw3K5I.png

Eddie Gross

vM6D2ep.png

hNzTIRS.jpg

KgtAGyB.jpg

Byron Kelly

MtrosA5.png

"Heartbroken" Casey Reese

vtMV3tk.png

Garrett Frey

D6gyzCv.png

Joseph Hunt

2wiIgQU.png

Gavin Starr

knkpIJr.png

Isaac Croft

9BG5T3a.png

Kenneth Sinn

Ykz42CE.png

Female Wrestlers

Natalie Carter

hjneMMh.png

Taylor Finch

SZsMB8M.png

Tomoe Shimazu

cOuZ7ss.png

Helen Hale

0oxOjEW.png

Kagura Sora

aZYhf1S.png

Lee

iIerocV.png

Kali Collins

[imeeg]https://i.imgur.com/31LQGsB.png[/img]

Lilith Duncan

7YlfrVX.png

Tag Teams

Nuclear Reactor

Damian Webb and Strongman Miles Osborne

TZv0J2K.png

L6JPYKS.png

S.R.U

Neal Elkins and Andrew Rodias

v5WQfxO.png

hlepiKN.jpg

X51aGGd.jpg

Kill Zone Tribe

Rip Cassidy and Angelo Sykes

diyUTvB.png

6jXMx94.png

The Infection

Ryan Soulless and Tyler Shaw

c6Ltxnh.png

0sE2ynq.png

Wilson Brothers

Bobby and Eli Wilson

Iq4JQYX.png

kVx0AtL.png

• 2 weeks later...

v8Z1bnO.png

Still working on the face some to try and differentiate it more from the default, and still need to move over the ones I posted in the misc caws thread.

Wow and damn. These are all really good. very creative and solid caws right here. In particular I'm a fan of Shin Harata, Siegfred, Wesley Everetts' got some nice gear, Mad Dog, and Tommy Black from the new roster.

Thanks, happy you're enjoying my work. The full roster I've made over the years unfortunately wouldn't fit on one game and I find the process of coming up with new caws rather therapeutic so it would be nice if one of the next games drops the caw limit.

Gonna put Everett in a tag team called Fallen Angels. Despite the name its going to be a more upbeat team, using Black Veil brides Fallen Angels song as their theme and this logo (which i admit I was a bit lazy in making, otherwise I woulda designed the wings myself).

Ny58TZ6.png

Are these on CC or just wrestlers that you made cause some of those guys would be a great fit for my game since I had to reset my whole ps4 system

Only 5 are up at any given time but I can switch in and out on request.

Are these on CC or just wrestlers that you made cause some of those guys would be a great fit for my game since I had to reset my whole ps4 system

Only 5 are up at any given time but I can switch in and out on request.
Ok I'll look at the 5 that are on CC and download as them when I get home from work. Then go from there cause not totally sure what I want to do like remake my company again or just look up some random ones on CC ?

• 4 weeks later...

New character Joshua Spade, and returning character Katsu Nobutada.

JOSHUA SPADE, THE ACE OF SPADES

s0vau1o.png

After Tommy Black moved up from Project Wrestling to the GRPW roster and Sammy Desperado just couldn't handle carrying the brand, newcomer Joshua Spade has taken that role. Fast, strong, and an expert at tapping his opponents out with The Ace Of Spades, a dragon sleeper with body scissors, he's quickly shot to the top of the card in PW.

KATSU NOBUTADA

qJy0xUp.png

Returning after an absence in 2K18 and most of 2K19, Katsu Nobutada is starting to grey a little, has put on a bit of weight, and might be a bit slower than he used to be, but he can still knock you the *Censored* out with a single kick. Returning to manage TENMA, he returned to the ring himself once TENMA turned on him and quickly began to prove that he's still got it.

Nooice! Liking them already. Are they uploaded?

As always, I can upload them if you want them.

Although Spade uses 2 logos from CC that I'm not sure if they have reupload enabled. If not I'll need to quickly make custom versions.

Hey Brandon-X, for some reason, I remember you wishing there was a cradle flatliner type of move that resembles Joseph Conner's "Don't Look Down". How about the Hammerlock Suplex? I tried it out, and it looked decent.

The big problem is from certain angles it clearly doesn't hit the head at all, and AFAIK the head doesn't take damage which means it doesn't work for a caw that has their entire moveset based around damaging the head. Hopefully going forward though we'll get it. :cool:

And finally, taking up the last free slot i've got in 2K19 unless I choose to delete someone, is "Cute Muscle" Sarah Donahue.

IMDo5yg.png

Archived